Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
Hobby Headquarters Drums,PA. Northeast >

Hobby Headquarters Drums,PA. Northeast

Hobby Headquarters Drums,PA. Northeast

Old 05-02-2010, 04:46 AM
Tech Adept

Default A BIG THANK YOU

We would like to Thank Everyone for coming out yesterday and having such a great time, there were some quirks with the system again I apologize, We had a blast and again we Thank EVERYONE for their continued Support.

Hope to be going to Lost Creek for their Opener and a much needed Day off.
Thanks
Allen & Terri
Old 05-02-2010, 04:56 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Thx Allan and Terri for everything.thanks to all the guys and gals for coming to drums to race.track is plain awesome.I could of have stayed there all night and raced.c-ya all in 2 weeks.
Congrats to all the winners.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:30 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

had a blast, i just need to stop breaking things.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:37 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 99 (100%+)
Thumbs up

I had a great time as well! Thank you Allen and Terri for such a nice track and hobby shop as well. Hopefully next time I can make it through the entire day

Here are some picture's I took:

Last edited by tom2tone; 05-02-2010 at 08:36 AM.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:04 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

great racing yesterday for some the track over came them for one the printer thought it overcame him lol. for others the long night just tired them out. And for the rest it was a great main event. buggy mr matt morris managed to sneak around me towards the end to beat the clock for one last lap. grat racing matt il catch ya next time lol. for truggy it was adam who was setting on tq with the one the only rob hamm in second and me staring in 3rd and travis staring back in arizona ha. when the flag dropped it was all motors screaming and someone yelling on the driverstand dont know who that was lol. about 2 min. into the race i pass a truggy with a wheel rolling away from it poor adam lost a wheel dang losi nutzz. This left me running in 1st but the man on the move was travis making his way up the field. with about 3 mins left it was a race till the finish line with travis only about 3-4 second behind me saying im comin for ya and me saying come get some. well at the end of the 15mins it was me coming up with the back to back truggy wins with travis about 5-6 second behind me. great race travis.
well thats my story and im sticking to it lol
thanks allen and terry for another great day of fun.
oh yea the nitro/electric tally board nitro 2 / electric 0 minus 1 dead electric lol
Old 05-02-2010, 11:17 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Hello All. Allen I'm trying to plan a group trip for a bunch of us to come out and play soon. What is your race schedule.

TY Bob W.
Old 05-02-2010, 11:24 AM
Tech Master

next race is the 15th drums runs every other weekend
Old 05-02-2010, 01:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Thankyou. That makes it easy to plan.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:48 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 99 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jbright33
next race is the 15th drums runs every other weekend
According to their website, the next race isn't until May 22nd.

http://www.hhqrctrackpa.com/

Last edited by tom2tone; 05-02-2010 at 02:22 PM.
Old 05-02-2010, 05:04 PM
Tech Adept

Default Great Racing!!!

Damn bro...that was fun last night for sure....prolly would still be there...but i must say that i am excited to see some more skill out on the track...makes for excellent racing.....and even tho allen lost my #2 qually spot...i welcomed arizona with open arms. Just honestly wanted to see if i could catch you, adam and hambone....Great racing bro. Cant wait for Lost creek...and believe me "I'll be back"
Old 05-02-2010, 09:30 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Talon8T
Damn bro...that was fun last night for sure....prolly would still be there...but i must say that i am excited to see some more skill out on the track...makes for excellent racing.....and even tho allen lost my #2 qually spot...i welcomed arizona with open arms. Just honestly wanted to see if i could catch you, adam and hambone....Great racing bro. Cant wait for Lost creek...and believe me "I'll be back"
yea i guess he is to be getting a patch for the software did stink that our first 2 qualifiers were pretty much dumped cause i had tq in buggy and truggy. But i figured it wouldnt really matter who had tq it was gonna be tight racing and it was.
Old 05-02-2010, 11:29 PM
Tech Adept

Default good racin

Originally Posted by jbright33
yea i guess he is to be getting a patch for the software did stink that our first 2 qualifiers were pretty much dumped cause i had tq in buggy and truggy. But i figured it wouldnt really matter who had tq it was gonna be tight racing and it was.
all in all it was all fun...personally tho iy is nice to tq..knowing ur the fastest...but atleast with starting last u have an option....take ur time and go around the pile up....and unfortunetaly...the screaming on the stand on the other was due to my enormous skull aparently...
Old 05-03-2010, 11:02 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Talon8T
all in all it was all fun...personally tho iy is nice to tq..knowing ur the fastest...but atleast with starting last u have an option....take ur time and go around the pile up....and unfortunetaly...the screaming on the stand on the other was due to my enormous skull aparently...
Freakin' head like baby Huey! You can stand in the field across from the drivers stand to race. But then you will distract us every time our cars go down the back straight. Just wear a camo ski mask so we don't notice you.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Just a reminder to all that races at hobby headquarters to race this Saturday at lost creek for their opener. We are trying to build a good crowd to alternate between both tracks. Plus since lost creek's schedule is thin til September we can also go to Hobbytown USA-Reading on the Saturdays hobby headquarters doesn't run. All 3 tracks are top notch and great fun.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:37 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Want to thank you guys again for a great day! It has been a while since I raced and that was exactly what I needed. Great group of guys, great people running the track and one of the most fun tracks I have been to!

Thanks again!

-Keith

BTW I think I tq'ed in the first 2 buggy rounds... Just go look in the computer... haha!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.