Wiki Posts
Search

Nitro offraod in MO/KAN?

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2008, 12:18 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Nitro offraod in MO/KAN?

I'll be in KCMO next week and I wanted to pack up my Revo and show my brother what I do with my spare time. Are there any nitro tracks in the MO/KA area? Or even a BMX track thats open to the public? I'm not afraid to drive 20-30 minutes (I'll be in Raytown).

Thanks for the help.
Old 07-26-2008, 12:04 PM
Tech Initiate

Check out www.heartlandrc.com. There is a few tracks that are anywhere from 30 min to a couple of hours from you.

Jesse
Old 07-28-2008, 02:02 PM
Tech Adept

We have an outdoor nitro offroad track in between topeka, and lawerence, KS (about 30 min from KCMO). Here is the link to the track website http://www.dmspeedway.com They race every Saturday during the summer (weather permitting). If you won't be able to make it to an actual race, there is contact info for flameout on the website who is in charge of the track and just let him know when you want to run and see what he says. I will tell him about your post here, in case you can't get a hold of him. We are always looking for new racers!
Old 07-28-2008, 02:08 PM
Tech Adept

I also forgot to mention that you can hit up all the area racers on the Kansas/Missouri regional racing forum. When you get there, post in the Topeka racing forum as that is where everyone that races on that track is at.
Old 07-28-2008, 03:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Im not in charge of the track, i just admin the website. But i still might be able to hook ya up