Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BAD RC Beckley, WV Nitro-Offroad Track

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 01:04 PM
Tech Adept

Default BAD RC Beckley, WV Nitro-Offroad Track

Hey I would like to invite you guys to the first full season at BADRC.The track is located in Beckley, WV on the grounds of Beckley Motor Speedway. We offer Offroad racing with a great friendly environment. The track opened in August of last year and will be opening again for the 2008 season very soon.
BADRC has AMB Scoring software with 20 house transponders. We will have some big events coming up this year and are currently working with some large sponsors for some future events. You can join the forum for free to keep up to date or just keep checking the home page for opening day info. Make sure you go to www.badrc.com.

Thank You,
Casey Bias

Team Trinity
Upgrade RC
RC ID
RC Mania
www.badrc.com
Old 04-02-2008, 06:00 AM
Tech Adept

Default Opening Day

BAD RC 2008 season opener will be April 12th. Gates open at 9:00am racing will start around noon.
Old 04-10-2008, 12:25 PM
Tech Adept

Default New Video

Heres two short clips of a backflip and a full lap at Bad RC. Take note of how high the drivers stand is.

Backflip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXUKaPrV-nE

Full Lap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpBZQtQi59w
Old 04-28-2008, 10:41 AM
Tech Adept

Default Trinity Summer Shootout

BAD RC will be hosting a Trinity sponsored event on July 26th. The event will be called the Trinity Summer Shootout.

Sponsorships will be given out to the winners of the pro and sportsman buggy as long as you don't have a chassis sponsor.
Also, every entry will go home with atleast one prize. Stay tuned for details.

For those of you who have attended the Trinity "Fall Brawl" at Badlands in Myrtle Beach this will be a similiar event.

Stay posted for more details............
Old 05-02-2008, 11:15 AM
Tech Adept

Default Trinity Summer Shootout

Ed Bridges (EB Mods) just joined Team Trinity. Ed will be on hand for our July 26th tuning motors for Team Drivers as well as New Trinity Motors.

We do have lodging discounts available as well. I will post the flyer later but for now you can log onto www.badrc.com. It's free.
Old 05-08-2008, 07:24 AM
Tech Adept

Default TRINITY SUMMER SHOOTOUT

I would like to invite you guys out to the 1st annual "Trinity Summer Shootout" hosted by BAD RC in Beckley, WV.

Flyer: http://www.badrc.com/images/trinso.gif

The race will feature Ed Bridges of EB MODS as well as several Trinity sponsored drivers. We will be offering sponsorships to the winners of all classes as well. Door prizes will be given to all entries.

You can pre-register and get more info about the track, event, and lodging discounts at www.badrc.com Join the forum its free. Thanks and hope to see you guys then.

Don't miss one of the best East Coast races of the year!!!!!!! Free prizes for all entries and a chance at a sponsorship..........That deal is hard to beat. Take care.
Old 05-20-2008, 05:32 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Need more information

Hey I was just wondering if there is some where I can call about this event coming up? I'm in Va. Bout 3 Hrs. from Berkly! So, I may make the trip up there for it. I was wanting to know if Trinity will be going give a sponsership for all events? You only mitition sportsman buggy & pro buggy! I run truggy class I'm a good driver, just still got bad nerves. Unless, I'm way out front & can pace myself! That only happens once in a blue moon. What are the regulations? Like tires you have to run. Looks like the track is really loose. It's not clay, looks pretty huge. Alot of high rpm's, as the straights apear long & basicly flat. Well any help you can give would be greatly helpfull! Thanx
Old 05-20-2008, 06:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

from what i was told the sponsorship is just for the 2 buggy classes. You can run any tire you can get to work with your set-up... This is an awesome facility and u wont regret coming to this race... i promise...

-DC-
Old 07-02-2008, 01:04 PM
Tech Adept

Sponsorships will be given for all classes including sportsman and pro truggy. For tires people generally like bowties, crimefighters, Komodo's. If you need any info you can call Casey at 304-573-0633 or you can join our site for free at www.badrc.com. Thanks.
Old 07-06-2008, 06:49 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

hey guys looking forward to this event, hope some of you guys make it.
Old 07-06-2008, 06:50 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

you can pre-register at www.badrc.com and www.rcsignup.com