Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New track in Denton Texas

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2008, 04:08 AM
Tech Rookie

Talking New track in Denton Texas

Denton / Dallas Texas area we have a new 1/8th off road track in Denton. Everyone is welcomed to come out and bash around. For more info you can e-mail me @ [email protected] .Take a look at the track here http://www.ntxrcraceway.com/ .R/c Zone in Frisco Texas is sponsoring the project so if you are in Frisco stop by and visit. We will be at the track every other Saturday and this Saturday to start a large 1/10 flat track Looking forward to seeing you all track side. Chad
Old 07-12-2008, 02:32 PM
Tech Rookie

Talking

Well after spending all morning at the track I thought I would give a report. We took two modified Revos' and one Losi 8. Warning this track is very fast Girle men should stay home. Nice wide lanes through out coupled with smooth silky entry's on the table tops, doubles, and triples just screamed "throttle junkie". When dry the track is loosely packed offering just enough traction for huge rooster tails putting a smile on any warrior's face. But when watered down the surface turns loomly with incredible bit for anything other than slicks. Our Revo's came packing with Badland MT's and 20% nitro. Make no mistake about it, the MT's grabbed the loom and rocketed the Revo straight down the straights with little slip. The 20% offered just enough "ump" to clear the big table top by 3 feet. Big air on all the jumps became standard about the third lap. With a little blip of the throttle the mighty Revo corrected and landed as smooth as the take off. We never ran the Losi, in fact we were having so much fun with the Monster trucks we never got around to unloading the buggy. I spoke with the owner and starting next Saturday the 19th every other Saturday I will be opening the track up at 10:00am for weekend bashers. The cost is $5 for all day. If you have a Monster Truck we have the track .......as usual everyone is welcomed to come out and run with us. If we have enough call for it we would like to form a Monster Truck class to itself. And when you come out remember to bring plenty of water and chairs....but somehow we doubt the chairs will be of much use