Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING >

TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING

TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING

Old 05-16-2008, 01:37 PM
Tech Adept

OPEN OPEN OPEN lol thanks for the updated info gentleman cant wait for this track to open back up loved the old track and know this one is going to be just as good if not better little far for me but still worth the drive ... i know rev might be far for some of you guys but until ARC opens up and you like big air and a straight supercross track check out revelation just did a new layout by jimmy p. and its sick huge jumps and about a 80 ft whoop section ...this little characters mouth moves just like my losi 8 threw that whoop section lol
Old 05-16-2008, 07:26 PM
Tech Initiate

Talking

http://www.undergroundrc.com/videos.aspx?uID=63 Im Racing the pink and white car and in black shirt. I cant wait till this track opens.
Old 05-17-2008, 12:17 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default man

Man i cant wait to finish build it.. i bet the hemet track would be less of use since temecula is much better.
Old 05-17-2008, 03:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default bad news

BAD NEWS.. I didnt go to the track today, it was way too late when my team mate called me to go. It was already somewhat over 100 degrees outside. I know it sounds like im a puss.. but really.. i was hoping that we could go work early in the morning like 7am, though nope they were sleepin lol..

Good News.. I guess they did went work on it, I will go check it later this evening to find out updates.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:04 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Drove by the track this evening. Dan's building an enclosure for the generator.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default yeah

Yeah I went by there in the morning, was wondering why the track isnt even layed out yet.. he said he needed bobcat and I offered to bring my boss' bobcat that has 6 feet wide front loader. and more dirt.. he didnt seem to want the offer.. oh well..
Old 05-19-2008, 01:04 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Sad to hear.
Old 05-21-2008, 07:12 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DirtyDezPirate
Man i cant wait to finish build it.. i bet the hemet track would be less of use since temecula is much better.
Man! I dont understand this post at all, but I have to assume that it is "hatin' " on Hemet R/C??

I dont understand the benefit of a comment like this.
Old 05-21-2008, 10:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by itsshemp
Man! I dont understand this post at all, but I have to assume that it is "hatin' " on Hemet R/C??

I dont understand the benefit of a comment like this.
well honestly the hemet track is falling apart.. they havent fixed those tables, they havent really done much to the track ever since the dirt sold it out. when i used to race 10th electric there back in 1999 to 2001.. it used to be clean and organized. Now its like ghetto.. im not hating it, just doesnt seem as fun as it used to be until big race days.
Old 05-22-2008, 12:56 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DirtyDezPirate
well honestly the hemet track is falling apart.. they havent fixed those tables, they havent really done much to the track ever since the dirt sold it out. when i used to race 10th electric there back in 1999 to 2001.. it used to be clean and organized. Now its like ghetto.. im not hating it, just doesnt seem as fun as it used to be until big race days.
I dont know about "falling" apart, but maybe had "fallen" apart. those years you speak of were before my time, so maybe I dont have the knowledge to speak, but I know that they are trying to whip it back into shape. Money has alot to do with fixing those things. I know I have spent many hours over there helping out, trying to get into shape for race days, and they have done a pretty good job. Bringing club races back, and holding large events there, helps with generating money to pour back into it. Layout changes are not cheap, but are needed in order to keep it fresh, so people will continue to want to come back. nobody likes the same ol layout.
The track was closed for a few months, and was looking to stayed closed before Tony & January decided to take it on. I know they are doing thier best to do what they can to make it the place it once was. For the short time they have had it, I think they have done an awsome job. 2 Layouts with more to come, bringing the 2 Saturday Series, HPI Challenge, and JBRL Series to Hemet is great news. All this, and still trying to keep the price of practice, and racing down.
Does the place need work? Of course. I know they have lots of ideas, and plans, and they both bust thier butz to give us 1 more choice of a track to play, and race at.
Im not going sideways here, just saying that saying it is ghetto, after all the hard work I see them put into it, visible or not, does not help the cause. i say come down and practice, and race. Help support the track, so those upgrades you are concerned with can be possible. I am bias to Hemet R/C since I live here, and it is my home track, but I still go to the others, and support those tracks also. Its no secret that these are not huge pofitible businesses. Track operators do it, not for the money, but for the hobby/sport, and to offer a place for those that want to have fun.
Im sure ARC will open soon, and I will be going there too. That will be 4 tracks within a 1 hr drive! What more can you ask for??

Just my opinion.

Peace.
Old 05-27-2008, 04:18 PM
Tech Initiate

Any update on the track?
Old 05-27-2008, 04:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I drove by today and it is coming along nicely. They were working on the pit tables when I drove by but the track wasn't laid out yet. I'll probably drive by tomorrow to offer any help they might need.
Old 05-27-2008, 09:02 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Tree,
Was that yo driving in a White Nissan Sentra?

Anyway, I took some shots of the layout. Room around the generator looks finished and saw a track light on the roof. The tire and body wash station is in but not hooked up yet. Looks like more tables are up.

Enjoy!!!
Attached Thumbnails TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING-img_2324.jpg   TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING-img_2325.jpg   TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING-img_2329.jpg   TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING-img_2330.jpg   TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING-img_2331.jpg  

Old 05-27-2008, 10:37 PM
Tech Elite

This place is gonna be top notch, I'm tellin' ya.
Old 05-28-2008, 07:47 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Dan had some guys set up to do the track layout and the guy that was supposed to bring the bobcat didnt show up I put a call into Dan to give him a hand with the bobcat I have access to one so hopefully in the near future we can get out on this track that is gong to be the BOMB!!!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.