Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING >

TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING

TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING

Old 01-13-2010, 11:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by trackstarlosi
just spoke to dan. mason has 103 pionts. at the end of the series he wil use rouund 1 as a throw out. when you throw out a race it goes to a zero. im not wrong you are. there you go
I understand what you are trying to say ,but the way dan had it posted the 0 showed as a win and everybody else moved down to a lower finishing position. A throwout will be nothing and not count . He know has it right with mason having 103 before it was wrong .

Last edited by ON A MISSION; 01-13-2010 at 11:53 AM. Reason: KYOSHOS SPEED
Old 01-13-2010, 11:53 AM
Tech Rookie

Oh boy ....ok now its right. I should have 6 points tottal with out a throw out, Kellen with 7 points with out a throw out being used. Anthony and I are right it was a simple mistake on Dans part. Adam Cole is my good friend and room mate had to tell his dad whats up and fix it. We all have raced for a while, and its fun to see new guys like trackstarlosi ecxited, and competative about R.C racing, even tho they are not sure whats going on yet haha. LETS ALL RACE SAT ! round 3
Old 01-13-2010, 11:55 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ON A MISSION
I understand what you are trying to say ,but the way dan had it posted the 0 showed as a win and everybody else moved down to a lower finishing position. I throwout will be nothing and not count . He know has it right with mason having 103 before it was wrong .
Twan... exactly what I was trying to say! I hope that makes since Dylan? It is fixed now so no worries. Damn im takin my points and movin to pro on the last round! Lol just kidding. Now lets race!!!

By the way... I may need a marshall for my gimpy azz... any takers?
Old 01-13-2010, 12:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by BobbySmith
Oh boy ....ok now its right. I should have 6 points tottal with out a throw out, Kellen with 7 points with out a throw out being used. Anthony and I are right it was a simple mistake on Dans part. Adam Cole is my good friend and room mate had to tell his dad whats up and fix it. We all have raced for a while, and its fun to see new guys like trackstarlosi ecxited, and competative about R.C racing, even tho they are not sure whats going on yet haha. LETS ALL RACE SAT ! round 3
+1 sounds great. ricky ill mashal if u need me to
Old 01-13-2010, 12:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by ON A MISSION
Dylan a throw out can be anything , 100 is if you did not race. Bob had a 0 for a win less points equals a better finish. Dan moved everybody down a spot in expert and let mason carry his 0 from round one into the expert class. Look at the pro points i am sitting around 10th or so because i did not race and have a 100 that will end up being my throwout. THIS COULD END UP BEING REALLY BAD FOR ARC IN GENERAL IF DAN DOES NOT FIX THE OBVIOUS PROBLEM QUICK. IT WILL NOT MAKE THE POINTS SERIES LOOK GOOD.
i dont think dan just let mason carry the points. he said the computer was set on club race and it bumped him cuz he had a very fast run. he shoulnt have been in sportsman in the first place. mike lubanko screwed him over basically. damn mike hahaha
Old 01-13-2010, 12:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Im getting out of r/c and starting a carrer in pro air hockey.

Last edited by tech5; 01-13-2010 at 02:20 PM.
Old 01-13-2010, 12:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by tech5
I getting out of r/c and starting a carrer in pro air hockey.
oooooooooooowwwwwwwww for got to tell you. went to hemet last night and put stiffer springs in my clutch the lean bogg went away. but it started bogging again ( mason cant tune! )
Old 01-13-2010, 12:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Do they have air hockey there?
Old 01-13-2010, 12:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

yesterday they had kevin gahan. i also found out he doesnt like to flip. he prolly held the trottle for 10 seconds. suprised his motor still runs haha
Old 01-13-2010, 01:08 PM
Tech Rookie

haha there is no one funnier at the track than Chris !
B2crazy .... out
Old 01-13-2010, 01:49 PM
Tech Regular

you can't be serious man! ARC without Chris is like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with no jelly!
Old 01-13-2010, 01:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by RickyBobby619
you can't be serious man! ARC without Chris is like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with no jelly!
yeah ive tried that once it tooo dry!
Old 01-13-2010, 01:54 PM
Tech Rookie

Like allways he did a great job calling one of the rounds last week too !
Old 01-13-2010, 01:57 PM
Tech Regular

ok hate me if ya want... But lately club racing has been 7 min qualies and 20 min mains! But why in the Snowman Series (club race) is it $10 more for shorter qualies and mains? The races start earlier so there's plenty of time IMO. And why is it more since there no money winnings and prizes are donated supposedly? Don't hate me for asking... Just thought I would ask and I know for sure I'm not the only one wondering the same thing...
Old 01-13-2010, 02:20 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by RickyBobby619
ok hate me if ya want... But lately club racing has been 7 min qualies and 20 min mains! But why in the Snowman Series (club race) is it $10 more for shorter qualies and mains? The races start earlier so there's plenty of time IMO. And why is it more since there no money winnings and prizes are donated supposedly? Don't hate me for asking... Just thought I would ask and I know for sure I'm not the only one wondering the same thing...
I think Dan made the race lengths based on having a huge turnout...so everyone wouldn't be there so late (in the extreme cold). With 80 or so entries this isn't really a problem so I am not sure why he stuck with it. Either way, it is cool to race with all of the great competition that the Series brings. If Dan wants to charge more $ I have absolutely no problem with that. Not everything that is given away is given to ARC for free and it takes a lot more to keep the race track alive that most people think.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.