R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Track Locator Forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/track-locator-forum-37/)
-   -   G'S R/C Raceway Shippensburg PA (https://www.rctech.net/forum/track-locator-forum/170099-gs-r-c-raceway-shippensburg-pa.html)

RCCARTMAN 06-27-2007 04:50 PM

G'S R/C Raceway Shippensburg PA

G'S R/C RACEWAY UPDATE
WE ARE HAVING A CASH RACE ON 9/17/2011 & THE ANNUAL CASH BASH ON 10/8/2011!
WE RACE EVERY SUNDAY ( WEATHER PERMITTING) SO, COME ON OUT AND RACE OR JUST SPECTATE, EITHER WAY YOU'LL HAVE A GOOD TIME!! :) ROBIN @ G'S www.gsrc.us

*****We are having the CASH RACE tomorrow (9/17/2011). The weather is going to be perfect. We have had a lot of calls yesterday and today about the races and I think it should be a pretty good turn out. Looking forward to seeing some good clean, competition! :cool: Robin

RCCARTMAN 06-27-2007 04:50 PM

THIS IS AN UPDATED FORUM FOR G'S R/C RACEWAY 2011-2012

I am currently baking for the party Saturday, OCTOBER 29, 2011. I have checked the list and I am making food accordingly. Hope to see you all then. Robin ;)

RCCARTMAN 06-27-2007 04:52 PM

RACES ARE HELD EVERY SUNDAY IN 2011. WE WILL BE POSTING OUR 2012 SCHEDULE SOON.

RCCARTMAN 08-08-2010 06:48 AM

G'S R/C RACEWAY IS CURRENTLY HOLDING RACES ON SUNDAYS.
YOU CAN GO TO: www.garlandsrccarland.com ,OR www.gsrc.us
then click on "forum" to see updated pictures of the track and racers. Come out and run, or just come as a spectator! It's always fun. :)

RCCARTMAN 09-13-2011 03:03 PM

G'S R/C RACEWAY Races

WE ARE STILL HAVING RACES ON A WEEKLY BASIS (WEATHER PERMITTING) :sweat:

REGULAR RACES ARE RUN ON SUNDAYS. COME ON OUT AND RUN YOU R/C OR JUST COME TO SPECTATE, EITHER WAY, IT IS ALOT OF FUN!! :nod:
You can go to : www.gsrc.us and watch some of our races! You can also check us out on the track locator or racing forum on rctech.
Enjoy. Robin @ G's R/C Raceway

RCCARTMAN 10-27-2011 08:45 AM

WE ARE HOLDING OUR ANNUAL FLEA MARKET/TROPHY AWARDS LUNCH THIS SATURDAY AT 11 AM. SIGN UP TO RACE ALSO. HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN!! ROBIN :lol:

ww29 10-27-2011 01:43 PM

i will be coming straight from work. i will need transponder rental for stock short course:nod:

RCCARTMAN 11-02-2011 02:49 PM

RACE RE-SCHEDULED FOR SUNDAY 11-6-11

RACE THIS SUNDAY, 11/6/11, AT 11 AM. JACK & I ARE COOKING. FLEA MARKET, RACE, AND TROPHIES. SIGN UP OR CALL IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING.:nod: NICE WEATHER!! THANKS.
ROBIN

RCCARTMAN 11-04-2011 07:18 AM

SUNDAY 11/6** RACE**FOOD**TROPHIES**FUN

Getting ready to start preparing food. If anyone else is planning on coming, either sign up or call me. I want to make sure we have enough food for all of the racers. :) Thanks, Robin

RCCARTMAN 11-05-2011 09:11 PM

TURN BACK YOUR CLOCKS

DO NOT FORGET TO SET YOUR CLOCKS BACK!! :)
THE RACE WILL START AT 11 AM, EVERYONE MUST BE SIGNED IN BY 10:15. RACERS MEETING AT 10:45. WE HAVE A SPECIAL OFFER FOR THE RACE PARTICIPANTS THAT ATTEND THIS RACE. IT WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT THE CLOSE OF THE DAY.
THANKS, ROBIN

RCCARTMAN 11-07-2011 05:21 AM

Thank you to all that attended the race yesterday. I appreciate the comments on the food and trophies. If anyone ate the pineapple upside down cake--just to note,---it was almost sugar free (2gm sugar/Splenda brown sugar blend). Surprise! :lol: It seems everyone had a good time, and we hope to see you all again soon. Robin

RCCARTMAN 11-08-2011 11:42 AM

GOOD WEATHER

Weather is supposed to be good....60 degrees plus. Looking for a couple more races this year.
I hope people make it out for some fun! See Ya, Robin :)

RCCARTMAN 01-06-2012 06:58 AM

Happy New Year

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that has helped G in the past year. It has been very trying for G, but with your help, he made it through. You all know who you are and we really appreciate it. :nod:
2011 had its ups and downs, but we are expecting many positive changes for the year 2012. Again, I would like to wish you all a Happy, Healthy New Year!
Robin & Jack

RCCARTMAN 01-15-2012 10:11 AM

Starting to build my model track design for the Spring. Need more modeling clay like last year. This Spring should be alot of fun at the tracks.

RCCARTMAN 02-23-2012 02:32 PM

Pretty good weather this winter. If the weather holds out,we will start working on the track, probably this weekend. Now that Motorama is behind us, we will be able to get going full steam ahead on the track. Jack will be out this weekend if anyone is interested in lending a helping hand. :blush: :sweat: :nod: