Wiki Posts
Search

ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2007, 09:37 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wyd
As of right now the wife is in the hospital overnight. They fixed he stomach for now but made some other stuff way worse and they don't know why. Good luck to all the guys in the cash race.

Ed I can rationalise everything to and thought of ways to go racing and as much as I love racing and as much as my wife thinks not she comes before racing. Believe anyone who knows me long enough knows racing has been a huge piece of my life so to miss this event is painful for me. On the other hand I will be at more races so that eases the pain.

If by a maricle anything changes I will race but the wife needs to be 100% better than the way she went to the hospital. Still waiting on a bunch of tests so I we will know more tommorrow.

yea dude sounds like the same stuff my mom is going thure right now.i havent talked to her today so i dont know how she is feeling.

hope youre old lady feels much better..

but on the serious note.....there will be great battling tonight for the famous wyd wont be there.......

take care of yourself and her and let us know how everything is going..
Old 11-16-2007, 06:48 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Well finally the wife seems to be getting better and should be home tommorrow. Sorry I missed racing tonight as I really enjoy racing with all you guys. My wife said I should go but even if I decided to go I didn't have enough sleep to attempt the 2 hour ride up and coming back would of been even worse.

Be interested in seeing who won the big bucks tonight. I will know who to borrow money from then. Ed if it is you that is extra for that new MI3 you want.
Old 11-16-2007, 10:35 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by wyd
Well finally the wife seems to be getting better and should be home tommorrow. Sorry I missed racing tonight as I really enjoy racing with all you guys. My wife said I should go but even if I decided to go I didn't have enough sleep to attempt the 2 hour ride up and coming back would of been even worse.

Be interested in seeing who won the big bucks tonight. I will know who to borrow money from then. Ed if it is you that is extra for that new MI3 you want.
brian,
hey the big money maker tonight in touring was me.15 bucks i won.at least i can say i raced for free tonight anyways.my car wasnt the best in the first part of the night.but thx for allhouse for his hudy set-up station and eds xxx-main touring car set-up book i got the car working fantastic.

lap times went faster with the new flow.the fastest i had was a 11.099 and mcghee had an 11.094.

i ran 32 laps in the main and i was only like a half of secomd slow to turn 33 laps.i had a real good time and thx for the altoona squad for the lauphs..

have you seen my lid yet?......what it look like....?

matt

p.s. im glad to a sence you didnt bring the lid anyways cause i am like mega broke....
Old 11-17-2007, 04:40 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Morris I will have him paint the body sometime this week. Next time I come up I will let you know and bring the body along with me. Might be up next week. Cool you have your car working.

Glad you have your car working well. I have lots of new parts so I'm going to rebuild my car today and put my new belts on, a arms and redo my diff and redo my shocks as well. Might have a new Mamba speedo in next week.
Old 11-17-2007, 07:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Congrads Matt. You're car was definately hooked up for the main. Speed + Handling - mistakes = cash race win.

I don't know about Allshouse and his set up station, but I'm considering charging $1 per minute for the use of my Touring Car set up book! (I've got to recoup my losses somehow)

I also like the new road course - fast and flowing. Great job Travis.

Brian, Glad to hear your wife is feeling better. When can we expect you back?
Old 11-17-2007, 08:25 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ed237
Congrads Matt. You're car was definately hooked up for the main. Speed + Handling - mistakes = cash race win.

I don't know about Allshouse and his set up station, but I'm considering charging $1 per minute for the use of my Touring Car set up book! (I've got to recoup my losses somehow)

ed...i think it should be more like $1 for each second he smoked us now that we are officially teammates for the upcoming team compititon we must have eachothers back, i will be making a trip to walmart to purchace a safe to store the set-up book and set-up station in....GO team T&A!!!!
Old 11-17-2007, 09:17 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by wyd
Morris I will have him paint the body sometime this week. Next time I come up I will let you know and bring the body along with me. Might be up next week. Cool you have your car working.

Glad you have your car working well. I have lots of new parts so I'm going to rebuild my car today and put my new belts on, a arms and redo my diff and redo my shocks as well. Might have a new Mamba speedo in next week.
brian,
my car is working ok....i think so anyways....the only thing i can say about that is that i was getting nervous and sometimes i got my lines a little twitchy.

im sure i wont be at your pace though...close to it maybe....

sounds good to me about the lid.....just lmk......

peece out
Old 11-17-2007, 09:21 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by jallshouse
ed...i think it should be more like $1 for each second he smoked us now that we are officially teammates for the upcoming team compititon we must have eachothers back, i will be making a trip to walmart to purchace a safe to store the set-up book and set-up station in....GO team T&A!!!!
lol.......................
Old 11-17-2007, 09:22 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Ed237

you guys crack me up....
Old 11-17-2007, 05:24 PM
Tech Champion

i was looking at the rounds from friday nights race.
would somebody tell mr.mcghee that it was i who had the fast lap of the night with a 11.034 or something like that?
i just wanted to bring that to his attn. for he had to get mine after the mains on who had the fastest lap.....
Old 11-17-2007, 07:20 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Ed I might be up this Friday. I will post later in the week but at this time I would like to come up and try out the new layout.

Wife is home. She is tired but other than that is feeling 100% better.
Old 11-17-2007, 07:29 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by morris
brian,
my car is working ok....i think so anyways....the only thing i can say about that is that i was getting nervous and sometimes i got my lines a little twitchy.

im sure i wont be at your pace though...close to it maybe....

sounds good to me about the lid.....just lmk......

peece out
Cool I will let you know on the body. Glad you car worked for you. WHo knows if my car will work as I'm going to change a few things and I will need a practice or two to get use to the new track.
Old 11-17-2007, 08:49 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by wyd
Cool I will let you know on the body. Glad you car worked for you. WHo knows if my car will work as I'm going to change a few things and I will need a practice or two to get use to the new track.
brian,
yea ok sounds good for the body.......like i told donnie i really didnt care what designt it had.as long as it will look good...

i would still like to get my car to get a little more rear traction off the turns.but otherwise it is working well.

you will like the new layout...a bit faster it is.

click the link for the vids when he puts them up and you can get a idea what it like...
Old 11-18-2007, 09:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hey guys, Dave Temple delivered a bunch of the McCullough's Race Against Cancer DVD's to the track yesterday. The camera work is top notch. Prices are 10 bucks for the 2 DVD set with the case and the group picture. The 2 DVD discs are 6 dollars with no case. Brad, your sexy ass is on in the pic, cant wait to see ya again :smootch: JK!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-18-2007, 10:11 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

I bought the video and the camera work was very good.

Dave did I beat you again

I had Twink tape the mod truck race for me and lappers just don't understand to turn off line a little to let the faster guys by.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.