Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM >

ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM

ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM

Old 10-13-2007, 09:34 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by d4man

4man.....I too have voices that follow me around from race to race! They must have switched though because there is a female voice calling out lap times now!

Last edited by gixxerman; 10-13-2007 at 09:52 PM.
Old 10-14-2007, 08:16 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gixxerman
Thank you Matt, I greatly would appreciate your participation the staightening out of my stupidity! No I will not punch back because a split second after you punch me I will realize what it was for and simply say thanks! Congrats on your win last night!!!!!

MacTheMouth.......What are those things coming from that big head of yours in the picture of you on the web site?
yea as long as i dont get punched back im down....it will be for a good reason right?

lol
Old 10-14-2007, 08:20 AM
Tech Adept

Brad, don't get any ideas, Mrs. RC Scoring Pro is my girlfriend.

Ed, you are a very well spoken individual. However, if you are going to say something you need to.....

BACK IT UP!

Also, all this talk about tuning motors, importing motors from Japan, had built motors from a sweat shop in Ethiopia or whatever you guys are doing. Get Mr. Blontz to tune your motor. After cutting my com that motor was so good his charger could not handle it! I had to take it to NASA to get a read on the amps.

iCeNuTz
Old 10-14-2007, 08:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gixxerman
4man.....I too have voices that follow me around from race to race! They must have switched though because there is a female voice calling out lap times now!

Thanks to Jim and Tom for coming out to race @ McCullough's. Sorry about your bad luck Tom, like I said McCullough's has the potential to bite you in the ass at any time. Think of it as the Darlington Raceway of RC Speedways
Old 10-14-2007, 08:27 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by iCeNuTz
That's MY GIRL!!!!
Old 10-14-2007, 09:42 AM
Tech Addict

Blontz I had you the whole way till the pipe got in my way. Who had the fast lap in our main?? Oh yea that would be me!!!! You will go down next week!!!!!!
Old 10-14-2007, 11:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Good to meet you d4man. I cant blame any of my luck on McCullough's. It just sucks I had to come over 3 hours to find my engine was going south after a summer of running perfect.
Old 10-14-2007, 04:29 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rallyebmx
Good to meet you d4man. I cant blame any of my luck on McCullough's. It just sucks I had to come over 3 hours to find my engine was going south after a summer of running perfect.
tom,
yea that sucks bad.....
Old 10-14-2007, 06:08 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by NeverATiteLine
Blontz I had you the whole way till the pipe got in my way. Who had the fast lap in our main?? Oh yea that would be me!!!! You will go down next week!!!!!!

Like IcE said: If your going to talk out your a$$ back it up! Anyone can run a fast lap and by the way if you listen to our race I was catching you!
Old 10-14-2007, 06:11 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by iCeNuTz

Ed, you are a very well spoken individual. However, if you are going to say something you need to.....

BACK IT UP!

Also, all this talk about tuning motors, importing motors from Japan, had built motors from a sweat shop in Ethiopia or whatever you guys are doing. Get Mr. Blontz to tune your motor. After cutting my com that motor was so good his charger could not handle it! I had to take it to NASA to get a read on the amps.

iCeNuTz
That's MY GIRL!!!!

I can see why with a sexy voice like that! Do you think the other voice is her husband or boyfriend?

.........No Brentmatter, I won't cut your com or tune your motors, I am now oficially sponsored by Team IcEnUtZ!
Old 10-14-2007, 06:21 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Thanks to Jim and Tom for coming out to race @ McCullough's. Sorry about your bad luck Tom, like I said McCullough's has the potential to bite you in the ass at any time. Think of it as the Darlington Raceway of RC Speedways
as it did me !! the bite still hurts !! My driving sucked but I blame the tires and the loose steering servo saver. during the main my truck went to the birds quick ! After the race i noticed the foams were totaly destroyed in the right rear and the other tire wasn't far behind . This was another one of my famous Mccullough's trips where i spend the day wrenching between rounds trying to get diled , and end up with problems anyway .

4MAN , good to see ya removed the panties and decided to run mod this year ! It's on beeyatch !! see ya soon !
Old 10-14-2007, 07:24 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by pipester
4MAN , good to see ya removed the panties and decided to run mod this year ! It's on beeyatch !! see ya soon !
Jim, anytime you glue up any ProLine tire, throw the foam away!! Don't even use it!!

OH, ITS ON!!!!!!!!and the panties are off
Old 10-14-2007, 08:39 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Jim, anytime you glue up any ProLine tire, throw the foam away!! Don't even use it!!

OH, ITS ON!!!!!!!!and the panties are off
Not used to the tires lasting long enough for the proline foams to wear out !! our track is so abrasive it eats the tires for lunch ! usualy one week will chew up a set of M3 holeshots ! The set of tires i ran had the cancer race weekend , one heat at our track , and that whole day on them .

What foams do you guys use on the indoor ?? bomb one grays or grey whites ?? I'm going to save the inbarresment and change the foams in my pinks before i even start !!

Last edited by pipester; 10-14-2007 at 09:03 PM.
Old 10-15-2007, 06:13 AM
Tech Elite

Bomb One's (Grey) or Grey/Whites are a good choice.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:18 PM
Tech Master

New electronics and a servo that actually centers itself are in, courtesy of Team Beastiality(Formerly Team Blue)!

Porpouse in life for this Friday night, Beat Benedict!............Oh........wait .......I've allready acomplished that!!!

WORD

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.