Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2010, 04:21 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by revoluv
Is there any count on how many for this weekends Turkey race?Im in for nitro and E buggy and 4x4 slash if we get enough!.Gabe did you get any knew parts for your buggy?I heard you did pretty good at Lostcreeks last race,Good Job?Will you and Josh make it out sunday?
Got the ordered parts here, but I am getting titanium drive cups made for it, with a little modification to them. Looks like next year for the buggy, unless we go at it on a practice day! I will also have a nitro truggy ready for next year. Will be there Sunday. Josh will have his 4x4 there also.
Old 11-14-2010, 07:45 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HimotoRicer
Got the ordered parts here, but I am getting titanium drive cups made for it, with a little modification to them. Looks like next year for the buggy, unless we go at it on a practice day! I will also have a nitro truggy ready for next year. Will be there Sunday. Josh will have his 4x4 there also.

Great havnt seen u guys in a while.....see u at the track
Old 11-14-2010, 08:04 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

track is in really good shape. weather is nice, not even real chilly. Come on out.

Today will be the last day for your contributions to the Christmas Carol drive. Toys or cash can be donated. I will be dropping the stuff off to the radio station first part of December. Dig deep guys, we all had a wonderful year, lets help families that havent.....
Old 11-14-2010, 04:55 PM
Tech Addict

Had a really good time today.It was nice to see some knew faces also.I have to say the Altoona Raceway has got alot of knew members this season.People that are egar to learn the hobby inside and out!Gabe and Josh were a great contribution to the track this year and they came along way,Goodjob guys!!Got off to a bumpy start this season with a little drama but you cant please everyone!!!Next year will be awesome and I cant wait for spring already!!!
Old 11-14-2010, 05:07 PM
Tech Adept

The 2x4 is tweaked in now. Played with the new setup after the race. Thanks Jarsh.
Old 11-14-2010, 05:10 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by revoluv
Had a really good time today.It was nice to see some knew faces also.I have to say the Altoona Raceway has got alot of knew members this season.People that are egar to learn the hobby inside and out!Gabe and Josh were a great contribution to the track this year and they came along way,Goodjob guys!!Got off to a bumpy start this season with a little drama but you cant please everyone!!!Next year will be awesome and I cant wait for spring already!!!
thanks 4 showing up jimmy boy. had fun, we will get together and hit up a few indoor tracks this winter.
Old 11-15-2010, 03:17 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by HimotoRicer
thanks 4 showing up jimmy boy. had fun, we will get together and hit up a few indoor tracks this winter.

OYeah!I have a blast everytime I race with you guys...Goodtimes!!Yes,We will hit up Mccoulloghs indoor track.Doug (owner) is one of the nicest guys you would ever meet! I know Matt Dzaibo goes there sometimes too,so we can all get together for a ROADTRIP!!!!! I will stay in touch this winter cause I wanna see that little one grow up to be a racer!
Old 11-15-2010, 08:17 PM
Tech Regular

To Rob, Jim & Toona Crew
Tyler & I would like to thank you all for some good times up at Altoona Raceway!
Sorry we couldn't make it this past weekend, repairs still needed (surprise) & was celebrating Ty's 16th birthday. Looking forward to 2011 season & any track modifications up there. Maybe santa will bring a Easy-up !!!!
Winter projects: Truggy w/electric conversion, Blitz or SC10, custom painted matching bodies, 1/8 buggy overhaul against stupid breakdowns.

"Falcon Raceway" in Washington, PA. is a real nice indoor track w/dirt, think they're gonna run on Sunday's 1/10th scale + New indoor carpeted track in Trafford, PA. (close to Monroeville/Murrysville) according to "PT Raceway" website 1/8 scale racing (could be interesting). Offroad Friday's ???

Take care & have a safe WINTER season.
Old 11-18-2010, 06:00 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Anyone selling any nitro 1/8 scales?? I'm looking to do the slash spec that I have but I'd like to get into nitro or electric 1/8 scale buggy or truggy.

Shoot me a PM or email cougarcruisin @gmail.com

Thanks!

EDIT NEVERMIND:::: FOUND A RC THANKS TO ALL WHO REPLIED!

Last edited by cougarcruisin; 11-20-2010 at 04:45 PM.
Old 11-18-2010, 06:14 PM
Tech Regular

Default for sale

Originally Posted by cougarcruisin
Anyone selling any nitro 1/8 scales?? I'm looking to do the slash spec that I have but I'd like to get into nitro or electric 1/8 scale buggy or truggy.

Thanks!
I have a 1/8 electric buggy for sale. pm me for details.Thanks.
Old 11-18-2010, 07:46 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cougarcruisin

Thanks!
Go back a page, CR is selling a killer mugen buggy.
Old 11-21-2010, 12:00 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Sportin' Wood
To Rob, Jim & Toona Crew
Tyler & I would like to thank you all for some good times up at Altoona Raceway!
Sorry we couldn't make it this past weekend, repairs still needed (surprise) & was celebrating Ty's 16th birthday. Looking forward to 2011 season & any track modifications up there. Maybe santa will bring a Easy-up !!!!
Winter projects: Truggy w/electric conversion, Blitz or SC10, custom painted matching bodies, 1/8 buggy overhaul against stupid breakdowns.

"Falcon Raceway" in Washington, PA. is a real nice indoor track w/dirt, think they're gonna run on Sunday's 1/10th scale + New indoor carpeted track in Trafford, PA. (close to Monroeville/Murrysville) according to "PT Raceway" website 1/8 scale racing (could be interesting). Offroad Friday's ???

Take care & have a safe WINTER season.

It was great having you guys this year......Its always great to see some positive racers out there!!!!...The track is going to be the whole length of the property next year......We were gonna put a oval track but not to many oval racers around.I know just from the turn out at LCRC and asking racers that everyone would much rather have a bigger 1/8 scale track.I am gonna keep those tracks in mind for the winter and also Mccoullughs has a nice indoor track if you ever are down that way!!!Thanks again guys for a great season and look forward to seeing you in the spring!!!
Old 11-21-2010, 01:18 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Mugen E-scale for sale

MBX6 nitro converted to an electric
Associated center diff with plastic spur
Mugen aluminum rear hubs
Mugen aluminum front upper arm holder
Losi battery tray
Losi receiver box
m2c rear chassis brace
R/C monster motor mount

Has a fresh rebuild for an indoor track

Asking 300.00

pm me if interested

C.R.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:29 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lovell
Mugen E-scale for sale

MBX6 nitro converted to an electric
Associated center diff with plastic spur
Mugen aluminum rear hubs
Mugen aluminum front upper arm holder
Losi battery tray
Losi receiver box
m2c rear chassis brace
R/C monster motor mount

Has a fresh rebuild for an indoor track

Asking 300.00

pm me if interested

C.R.

ill take it if u still have it
Old 11-23-2010, 01:43 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

it's yours...look at your pm's...

C.R.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.