Wiki Posts
Search

ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2010, 07:33 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Thanks

Originally Posted by TC3MIKE
I might know someone who might be interested. I'll let you know Sunday evening.
Sweet let me know something it's a very nice truck and it's ready to rock just throw in a battery pack and it's ready to go and for the price they can't beat it I hate to part with it but I got some many and want a new ride so the wife says I must get rid of one to make room for a new one being married sucks lol
Old 07-18-2010, 05:00 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Racing today

We will be ready to race at 1pm. Timing loop will be hot at 12pm. See you guys when you get here.

Traction will be sick....
Old 07-18-2010, 05:56 AM
Tech Fanatic

High of 88 for today, according to Accuweather. Next chance of rain is Late tonight, won't affect us.
Old 07-18-2010, 06:16 AM
Tech Fanatic

Maddmaxx, come down, we will get you going today. There is enough knowledge and stuff here to help you out.
Old 07-18-2010, 07:04 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by robwike
Maddmaxx, come down, we will get you going today. There is enough knowledge and stuff here to help you out.

gonna try, my tires are crap at the moment but I'll give it a shot, new ones haven't come in the mail yet.
Old 07-18-2010, 04:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

Thank you everyone for coming out today. Racing was great, people were awesome. Results are attached.

Congrats to all the winners.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
R4_Race_02_MOD SCT_A-Main.pdf (23.8 KB, 107 views)
File Type: pdf
R4_Race_04_Truggy_A-Main.pdf (24.7 KB, 110 views)
Old 07-18-2010, 06:07 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Viper14
Sweet let me know something it's a very nice truck and it's ready to rock just throw in a battery pack and it's ready to go and for the price they can't beat it I hate to part with it but I got some many and want a new ride so the wife says I must get rid of one to make room for a new one being married sucks lol
My friend Josh said he is interested. But, could you post some pictures of it with body off please.
Old 07-18-2010, 06:23 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Ok

Originally Posted by TC3MIKE
My friend Josh said he is interested. But, could you post some pictures of it with body off please.
I'll try to put some pics on tommorrow I'm not to sure how to post pics on here but I'll give it a shot but if u seen the inside of a new Slash 4x4 that's what it looks like maybe a little dust other than that this thing is like new I bought 2 of them this one and a platnium one I run the platnium one the most because it was a gift from my wife so to keep her happy I play wit the one she got me lol so the one I'm selling is the regular one with the 2.4 radio I want to buy another car but I got so many so just to keep the peace I'm going to get rid of my second slash if it wasn't for that I would be keeping this truck but to keep the wife from yelling about adding to my clutter I need to part with one to make room for a truggy I want
Old 07-18-2010, 06:33 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Nice to see the new faces today! Had a blast till my Tekin took a crap!!!

Just bought a reman on tech so I should be good for next week! Just hope it last more than 1 race un like Mike's!

See ya next week, maybey it wont be 90 degee's next Sunday!!!

Peace

P.S. Congrats to the winner's! Jared drove a flawless race and Man ,Tyler looks so good with his e-scale.

Last edited by PADIRTLMJUNKIE; 07-18-2010 at 06:48 PM.
Old 07-18-2010, 07:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Fun race day today everyone! We will be back out next Sunday. Hopefully it isn't 500 degrees. Here's a few pictures of today's race day...

Old 07-18-2010, 09:03 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Thanks for another great guys. Had a lot of fun. Here are some shots from 1/8 nitro buggy main and SCT main:

Old 07-19-2010, 02:36 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Good Times

Had a BLAST yesterday!!!!!Nice racing with everyone and I really like the pics jackie and everyone else took.Brian,the CEN hung in there I thought pretty well for its first time back on the track in a long time!!My Vorza ran excellent all day until my steering servo went puuuuuuutttt in the main!!First time its seen any track.I got some good laughs being beside Joshes dad and family, also a great group to pit around Thanks everyone!!!!
Old 07-19-2010, 07:13 AM
Tech Initiate

Had a great time sunday, learned a lot about my car from some of the helpful folks there, gonna be out next sunday, rebuilding the motor this week so hopefully I can get a good tune on it this time around. I was just happy to get a few runs in with it and get a feel for the car.

Rob thanks again for letting me use those tires, your gonna have to send me a link to those, think I am gonna pick up a set, loved them.

@Jim good race man lol, maybe ill keep up with ya next time, I think you lapped me twice on the third heat but it was all good fun.

Catch you guys next weekend.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Yesterday was awesome. Racing was tight. Especially the Truggy race.

Electricity worked flawlessly. Ground for oval is leveled out. Dirt Screen is set up. Now we need a few days of no rain to sift some dirt. A lot of you guys got to see the new layout idea for the Off-Road track. We are going to change it over section by section. We will not lose any race days during the change. Alot of new faces, new racers and great fun.

Tekin ESCs were running well yesterday Sorry couldn't resist.

Jared was smokin in the Main for SCT. Each qualifier he increased his position. Then in the main had one tiny mistake at the start and drove without marshal help after that.

Tyler, for only running E-Scale a few times, your driving it well. Ethan Mackanick had a great finish yesterday in the main too.
Old 07-19-2010, 12:01 PM
Tech Fanatic

Before I forget, thank you to everyone who helped with the track and all the pictures, you guys are awesome. It makes it all worth it to me, to see a parking area full of spectators and racers. Hard to believe we are almost through July already.

Through hard work, dedication and alot of help. Altoona Raceway is getting to where I envision it. Few more things and we will be there. Thank you all again.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.