Search

ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 05:13 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by morris
yea that sounds like it will be fun to watch....lol
Even more fun to do!!!!!!

I think Brian won the last time, it was him vs. all of us!
Old 09-24-2009, 04:22 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gixxerman
Even more fun to do!!!!!!

I think Brian won the last time, it was him vs. all of us!
Brad yea that was fun running all classes together but this time you will have to takeit easy on me or iam going to have to get alot more running in and step up my game with the new rides
Old 09-25-2009, 09:16 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by brian roeder
Brad yea that was fun running all classes together but this time you will have to takeit easy on me or iam going to have to get alot more running in and step up my game with the new rides
Brian, are you coming down on Oct. 3rd for the series race? I need a little advice on my FT-T4 Brian Roeder Edition!
Old 09-25-2009, 06:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Hey

Anyone that ordered a shirt and will be at LCRC tomorrow, I will have the shirts with me. So, if you ordered one and havent paid for it yet. Please have the money with you. Let's have a great race day tomorrow and represent Altoona Raceway like never before.

Brian Roeder? What sunday were you talking about? And thank you for the compliments.
Old 09-25-2009, 07:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default ,

Originally Posted by robwike
Anyone that ordered a shirt and will be at LCRC tomorrow, I will have the shirts with me. So, if you ordered one and havent paid for it yet. Please have the money with you. Let's have a great race day tomorrow and represent Altoona Raceway like never before.

Brian Roeder? What sunday were you talking about? And thank you for the compliments.
got it, and will be looking forward to the shirt tomorrow, and racing with you guys.
Old 09-26-2009, 05:08 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default LCRC

All Altoona guys attending todays Points Race...

Have a safe trip, Ed and I will be there right around 12.
Old 09-27-2009, 08:10 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Hi all

No racing today. Track is water soaked.

I do want to thank all the guys that wore their t-shirt to LCRC yesterday. After seeing their track we are going to step up our track alot.

I look forward to everyone coming to see us this coming weekend. It is going to be a great race day.

Thursday evening, we will be doing final touch things in preparation for saturday. Hope to see you guys there.

Have a great day all.
Old 09-27-2009, 04:51 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

ill be looking forward to coming to altoona this weekend for some action.changing set-up on the losi buggy and looking forward to some great racing there this weekend.
Old 09-27-2009, 05:03 PM
Tech Rookie

Default On-Road Racing

When Does onroad racing at Altoona Raceway Start? I am a beginner with R/C racing and hope to finally get my TC4 to a track this season. I also would like to discuss what modifications I should make to my car for racing...it is currently out of box stock rtr...

What happened to altoonaraceway.net? I see it has been down for some time..
Matt
Old 09-27-2009, 05:08 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by dalmat36
When Does onroad racing at Altoona Raceway Start? I am a beginner with R/C racing and hope to finally get my TC4 to a track this season. I also would like to discuss what modifications I should make to my car for racing...it is currently out of box stock rtr...

Matt
altoonaraceway.com this site has been down due to the track isnt chucks or dougs anymore.they sold it all to rob wike.i dont beleive there will be no indoor racing there this winter.rob isnt going to pay 2 g a month for the same set-up.i have heard rob looking for another location.untill then you might want to find the thread on here that says new indoor carpet track in somerset pa.im thinking this place and richfeild raceway is where we will be going to do all of our tc racing this winter.
Old 09-27-2009, 06:12 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by dalmat36

Matt
We will not be running indoor this year due to new ownership. And the Somerset track is now defunct as well.
Old 09-27-2009, 06:14 PM
Tech Champion

We will not be running indoor this year due to new ownership. And the Somerset track is now defunct as well.
what?????
what happened there man?
Old 09-27-2009, 06:15 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by morris
ill be looking forward to coming to altoona this weekend for some action.changing set-up on the losi buggy and looking forward to some great racing there this weekend.
Matt that's good to hear, should be a blast!!! I hope we have a good turnout!!!
Old 09-27-2009, 06:15 PM
Tech Rookie

Brian, are you coming down on Oct. 3rd for the series race? I need a little advice on my FT-T4 Brian Roeder Edition!
Brad can't make the 3rd doing the regionals at pitstop this weekend but after that i will be at altoona until the snow falls
Old 09-27-2009, 06:18 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by got2havit
Brad can't make the 3rd doing the regionals at pitstop this weekend but after that i will be at altoona until the snow falls
Brian??????

Did you change your screen name?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.