ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM

Reply

Old 11-23-2007, 07:08 AM
  #1891  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (7)
 
pipester's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Altoona , PA
Posts: 461
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

I'm in and i think i got the big saucy stud talked into to coming too ! still need to work on Eddy . I'll be there for sure . Got the videos still lined up ??
pipester is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 07:20 AM
  #1892  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (5)
 
d4man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,634
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Yeah Jum, I talked to Ron G right after I talked to you and Brad. I told him to hold a couple copies for me because the Altoona Guys wanted them. I think they are gonna sell like hotcakes.

Come on Ed, let's go on an adventure. Yay, an adventure. Let's go to McCullough's Mountain where they have RC Car racing and Brownies. Yay, wake up ya silly sleepy head.
d4man is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 08:40 AM
  #1893  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (3)
 
jallshouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Pennsylvainia
Posts: 222
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Ed......the A of T&A is not gonna be able to make it tonight, its up to you to put us on top I hid the key to the setup safe in our discussed location, dont worry the pitbull WILL NOT bite you when attempting to get the key i have shown him a picture of you holding your pan car with your special body......may wanna take the body too to ensure he knows who you are.....good luck tonight
jallshouse is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 08:45 AM
  #1894  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (7)
 
pipester's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Altoona , PA
Posts: 461
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

He says that he will anger the leoplurodon if he goes !??!
pipester is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 08:51 AM
  #1895  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (5)
 
d4man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,634
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by pipester View Post
He says that he will anger the leoplurodon if he goes !??!
I thought it was a magical leoplurodon. Screw it. Anger'er.
d4man is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 09:48 AM
  #1896  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (7)
 
pipester's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Altoona , PA
Posts: 461
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by d4man View Post
I thought it was a magical leoplurodon. Screw it. Anger'er.

He says she's not so magical when it comes to R/C
pipester is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 11:57 AM
  #1897  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (43)
 
morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: jersey shore pa
Posts: 5,643
Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)
Default

LEAVING HERE SHORTLY....C-YA GUYS WHEN I GET THERE.....
morris is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 01:02 PM
  #1898  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (10)
 
Ed237's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Dudley PA
Posts: 1,435
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Jeremy - What? Oh come on! What could possibly take precedence over a nearly 50 x 80 peice of carpet subdived into lanes with pvc plumbing thats equipped with a timing system?

I mean hello? Priorties? I know if it was me, I would make the 100+ mile trip - no matter what the cost. Cause, you know, if there is a race, I'm there!

It would take a major event to stop me from racing every chance I get because lets face it - life is too short. I mean when the opporutunity to go comes up you gotta go. But thats just me. I guess not everyone feels the same way I do.

__________________________________________________ ___________

Oh yeah, and ah, er, sorry Jum, D4man, Gixxer, I'm can't make it to McCulloughs tomorrow. No, it's not the Leopleurodon's fault. I'm just a little tired because havent been taking my geritol and I got chores to do. And I would do them whether she told me to or not even though she may have told me to do them, but, shhhhht, I dont need to be told.
Ed237 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 01:17 PM
  #1899  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (5)
 
d4man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,634
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Ed237 View Post
__________________________________________________ ___________

Oh yeah, and ah, er, sorry Jum, D4man, Gixxer, I'm can't make it to McCulloughs tomorrow. No, it's not the Leopleurodon's fault. I'm just a little tired because havent been taking my geritol and I got chores to do. And I would do them whether she told me to or not even though she may have told me to do them, but, shhhhht, I dont need to be told.
LOL, ok see ya in a few weeks hopefully.
d4man is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 02:55 PM
  #1900  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (7)
 
pipester's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Altoona , PA
Posts: 461
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Ed237 View Post
Jeremy - What? Oh come on! What could possibly take precedence over a nearly 50 x 80 peice of carpet subdived into lanes with pvc plumbing thats equipped with a timing system?

I mean hello? Priorties? I know if it was me, I would make the 100+ mile trip - no matter what the cost. Cause, you know, if there is a race, I'm there!

It would take a major event to stop me from racing every chance I get because lets face it - life is too short. I mean when the opporutunity to go comes up you gotta go. But thats just me. I guess not everyone feels the same way I do.

__________________________________________________ ___________

Oh yeah, and ah, er, sorry Jum, D4man, Gixxer, I'm can't make it to McCulloughs tomorrow. No, it's not the Leopleurodon's fault. I'm just a little tired because havent been taking my geritol and I got chores to do. And I would do them whether she told me to or not even though she may have told me to do them, but, shhhhht, I dont need to be told.
well now ya know how we feel !!
pipester is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 06:51 AM
  #1901  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (1)
 
fastestcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 487
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

awesome racing last night guys.... all the races were very tight and went down to the last laps... Team Spyker Losi exits round 1 only point behind the northeast team..... ITS ON!!!!
fastestcat is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 07:09 AM
  #1902  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (10)
 
Ed237's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Dudley PA
Posts: 1,435
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Not only was there some great racing, but there was a very strong turnout. I cant even remember the last time we had more than 30 entries.

If Jeremy can make the final 4-5 races of the Team Points Series, there is no doubt that Team T&A will make a comeback!
Ed237 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 10:38 AM
  #1903  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (43)
 
morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: jersey shore pa
Posts: 5,643
Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)
Default

yes i had a real good times racing last night...the racing was insane...

congrats to mcghee for the consistency in the main...for i hung a pipe and lost the edge i was catching on him.

the b-main was an awesome race...expecially between steve mac and travis.
it was a toe on race untill travis hung a pipe.

the losi slider class....well rematt jr had a car that wheeleed all the way down the straight.which was awesome.

nascar...well what do you say....its always tight racing in that class...
morris is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 10:39 AM
  #1904  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (43)
 
morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: jersey shore pa
Posts: 5,643
Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by fastestcat View Post
awesome racing last night guys.... all the races were very tight and went down to the last laps... Team Spyker Losi exits round 1 only point behind the northeast team..... ITS ON!!!!
travis,
why dont you post the points on here so we all know.or they going to do that at the home page?
morris is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 10:57 AM
  #1905  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (43)
 
morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: jersey shore pa
Posts: 5,643
Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)
Default

i noticed that round 3 details are from race on the 2nd......

just wanted to let one of them guys know....
morris is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service