Community
Wiki Posts
Search

trying to start a track in shelbyvill IL area

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 07:47 PM
Tech Rookie

Post trying to start a track in shelbyvill IL area

Im moving to shelbyville IL soon around the end on june and was going to make a track in my back yard if we can get somewear with atlest a cupple of acers on it or a lot just for the track if the price is right we are trying to get a place with 10 acers i was wondering if any one around that area would be will to help out to get a track going im moving from colorado and race at ratraceway im on there forum also as neverenuff also if you whant to check them out or need help with anythang every one is a lot of help on there the web site is ratraceway.com anyways back to the track for IL i was going to make an nitro off road track that can handle all 10th scale and 8th scale and will be challanging for all and fun also post on hear or PM me with track ideas and if you are in the area or if you have a track allready i would be willing to help out there if it is close to the area