Wiki Posts
Search

G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2011, 07:17 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCCARTMAN
Special thanks again today to Dustan and my folks. pic updates coming...
No problemo- Will be up again this weekend weather and fundage permitting. Testing out that crossover was a blast today. It a getting there. Still think you shoulda launched the skid loader off that puppy.
Old 03-28-2011, 08:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cloud9graffix
No problemo- Will be up again this weekend weather and fundage permitting. Testing out that crossover was a blast today. It a getting there. Still think you shoulda launched the skid loader off that puppy.
Hey.............do not give G any ideas, he's already crazy!!! I have seen him go up a hill so steep that the skid loader went over on it's back! He had to rock back and forth to get it to go back down on the wheels! (it was before he purchased the skid he has now). Thanks for your help again. We are working on it as much as possible. Jack may use a few vacation days to really get things going. Hope to see you soon. If you let me know by Thursday if you're coming, we will cook out on the grill.
C Ya' Robin
Old 03-28-2011, 08:08 AM
Tech Elite

set 4
last picture shows tracks in the clay,where TC tested the ramp with his Slash.
Worked out well. Gong to be fun. Robin
Old 03-28-2011, 08:14 AM
Tech Regular

Hey.............do not give G any ideas, he's already crazy!!! I have seen him go up a hill so steep that the skid loader went over on it's back! He had to rock back and forth to get it to go back down on the wheels! (it was before he purchased the skid he has now). Thanks for your help again. We are working on it as much as possible. Jack may use a few vacation days to really get things going. Hope to see you soon. If you let me know by Thursday if you're coming, we will cook out on the grill.
C Ya' Robin
Well if he uses a few and I'm not working I will try and come and give him a hand. Sounds good, I should know by then whether we will be up. Mmmmmmmmm, foood
Old 03-28-2011, 02:53 PM
Tech Elite

Garland's working on the track a little right now. Jack is on his way home with more supplies. Looks like Sunday it is going to be sunny and 55 degrees. I hope so. Snow showers the other days (only 30 %) . Time will tell.
Should get as much done this weekend as we did last. maybe more.

Dustan, say hello to Chloe for me. thanks again. Rbin
Old 03-28-2011, 03:04 PM
Tech Regular

Garland's working on the track a little right now. Jack is on his way home with more supplies. Looks like Sunday it is going to be sunny and 55 degrees. I hope so. Snow showers the other days (only 30 %) . Time will tell.
Should get as much done this weekend as we did last. maybe more.

Dustan, say hello to Chloe for me. thanks again. Rbin
Wooohooo supplies. Tell capt jack to take a vacation day tomorrow since I gonna be up there anyways lol. Maybe I'll call g and see what I can do tomorrow.
Old 03-28-2011, 08:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 03-29-2011, 03:08 PM
Tech Elite

Smile

Originally Posted by Kash$
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
This is the old commercial, Kash. The track is bigger, better, and G is alot lighter now! lol
We are steady working on the track. If weather permits, Jack is taking off some next week.

How's Mama Mandy doing? When is Jr due to arrive? A couple weeks? (right?)
sometime in April. If you get up this way, I have some gifts for her and the baby. See Ya' Robin
Old 03-29-2011, 04:31 PM
Tech Elite

Thanks yet again for your help today Dustan. I really appreciate it, and thanks mom for your help as well as always you are loved and appreciated. I cant wait to work on the track again. I am exhausted. gonna eat then to bed and back to work at 4 then back to the track if it didnt rain.
Old 03-29-2011, 08:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

This is the old commercial, Kash. The track is bigger, better, and G is alot lighter now! lol
We are steady working on the track. If weather permits, Jack is taking off some next week.

How's Mama Mandy doing? When is Jr due to arrive? A couple weeks? (right?)
sometime in April. If you get up this way, I have some gifts for her and the baby. See Ya' Robin
Due date is May 14th so yeah pretty soon.. I found that on utube just kinda looking at different tracks and things and there it was, lol..
Old 03-30-2011, 10:31 AM
Tech Regular

Due date is May 14th so yeah pretty soon.. I found that on utube just kinda looking at different tracks and things and there it was, lol..
That's pretty cool - if its a girl we can call her Penny? a boy- Bill?

Race hard while you can daddeo; your free time is about to become a rare occurence.

But, I'm tellin' ya, it's all worth it!

And Mandy- don't worry, I'll fix your car when it breaks while Kash is watching precious!
Old 03-30-2011, 12:34 PM
Tech Elite

Yes, it was like in 2008 or 2009. Can't remember. I thought she was due in April, because I said "oh maybe you'll have the baby on Jacks b-day"
(which is April 3) Wrong again. lol
Old 03-30-2011, 02:47 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by cloud9graffix
Wooohooo supplies. Tell capt jack to take a vacation day tomorrow since I gonna be up there anyways lol. Maybe I'll call g and see what I can do tomorrow.
Thanks for all of your help. We owe ya' big time. Hope your welding test goes fine! I'm sure you'll get the job. Well, it is snowing and freezing rain right now.
If the weather holds out this weekend, we will work our tails off trying to complete it. Capt. Jack is getting the stand poles ready to go. Let's keep our fingers crossed!! C YA' Robin & G
Old 03-30-2011, 03:05 PM
Tech Apprentice

Do you guys still want telephone poles?
Old 03-30-2011, 04:45 PM
Tech Regular

Thanks for all of your help. We owe ya' big time. Hope your welding test goes fine! I'm sure you'll get the job. Well, it is snowing and freezing rain right now.
If the weather holds out this weekend, we will work our tails off trying to complete it. Capt. Jack is getting the stand poles ready to go. Let's keep our fingers crossed!! C YA' Robin & G
Your more than welcome. My practice test today I took turned out good. Actually had another interview and weld test today. They offered me the job but told them I would get back to them after my volvo weld test. These guys weren't paying as much.
Snowing here too. Yukkkkkkkkkkk. Time for some heat, not sleet. If the weather id decent we might be up this weekend.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.