Community
Wiki Posts
Search

G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 05:41 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)

G if your going and don't mind bring your LOSI 8-T 2.0 PARTS I might need to pick up some parts even if you dont attend motorama maybe I can stop by and get some parts before we head to Harrisburg.

Not sure what parts I need going to look trough my spare parts box today and see what I might need.

Do you have any bowties 1/8 truggy in soft or ss ??????
Not sure but think they "might" work at motorama in that top soil & horse poo
Old 01-27-2011, 05:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Sorry Alf didnt mean to ignore your question... my mind has just been a little off and forgot to answer that part of your question... but no I am not attending motorama at all this year due to the high costs. I am attending and selling at the hobbyshow the following saturday at the Carlisle Expo Center... I ordered ur and killas SCTE... price in PM
Old 01-28-2011, 09:29 AM
Tech Elite

the only bowties i have are mounted M2 on white rims...
Old 01-28-2011, 07:44 PM
Tech Elite

I need some feedback ... i had a customer come in to buy 2 slashes but he only wanted the "green one" that he saw on the internet... i look at my distributors sites and traxxas site but i cant find it so i call traxxas and they tell me it is only available at kawasaki dealers and not hobby stores. I get annoyed and say that really sucks and since i am screwed over yet again by losing 2 sales ...I say let the green slashes race @ the kawasaki dealers track ... am I wrong?
Old 01-28-2011, 08:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCCARTMAN
I need some feedback ... i had a customer come in to buy 2 slashes but he only wanted the "green one" that he saw on the internet... i look at my distributors sites and traxxas site but i cant find it so i call traxxas and they tell me it is only available at kawasaki dealers and not hobby stores. I get annoyed and say that really sucks and since i am screwed over yet again by losing 2 sales ...I say let the green slashes race @ the kawasaki dealers track ... am I wrong?
I wasn't even aware they made a "green" Traxxas Slash. I'm guessing he saw a custom painted Monster Energy body and thought it was a RTR?
Old 01-28-2011, 08:04 PM
Tech Elite

u know ... someone asked me about these b4 and I forgot what happened but I still cant get them and looks like i wont be getting them. I spoke to my one rep and they said traxxas did a similar deal with pep boys or some car parts supplier. Thats bad business.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:11 PM
Tech Elite

its a production vehicle
Attached Thumbnails G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa-kawasaki4.jpg  
Old 01-28-2011, 11:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

maybe you can get the bodies and sell them ?
Old 01-29-2011, 08:00 AM
Tech Elite

They most likely only sell them through Kawasaki also... and why support that when they wont support my shop. What is the sense of having a hobbyshop when the manufacturers are willing to do this to us? Y not just cut us out of the picture all together? I mean just look at this forum and see Nitrohouse (OFNA/ Same Address), and other manufacturers/ distributors playing both sides of the field... no wonder so many hobbyshops dont last. Its cheaper to buy from a distributor/ manufacturer based company direct than to go to your local shop to support them. I hear it all the time in my shop... "There use to be a shop there, but its gone"... hmmm.. wonder Y?
Old 01-29-2011, 08:02 AM
Tech Elite

And really its too bad because I would have bought one of those for myself, and one for a demo/ rental vehicle, because I like the look of this version the best.
Old 01-29-2011, 08:10 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

its a production vehicle
So the only thing different is the body and wheels? Ha, maybe I should buy a body or two. Recreate it, and then you can stick it to the man...
But as far as not letting them run...It's traxxas being douche bags, not the consumers fault for wanting something different...ya know.
Old 01-29-2011, 08:53 AM
Tech Elite

Yeah I can make them run a stock body haha... make them run one of my slash bodies. Just spitballing because I am tired of the BS these companies pull, and tired of struggling to stay open. Come on summer.
Old 01-29-2011, 09:00 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by cloud9graffix
So the only thing different is the body and wheels? Ha, maybe I should buy a body or two. Recreate it, and then you can stick it to the man...
But as far as not letting them run...It's traxxas being douche bags, not the consumers fault for wanting something different...ya know.
Yeah I wouldnt deny anyone the great privilege of running my track... however my point being is traxxas should support the shops as well if they are going to offer them to outside companies... I mean whats next the Walmart / Rollin Back Prices Slash for $147 only at Walmart
Old 01-29-2011, 10:39 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Yeah I wouldnt deny anyone the great privilege of running my track... however my point being is traxxas should support the shops as well if they are going to offer them to outside companies... I mean whats next the Walmart / Rollin Back Prices Slash for $147 only at Walmart
O yeah. I def understand. Believe me, with what you said about walmart...don't be surprised to see that with a traxxas one day.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:25 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

the kawasaki slash was in limited production.hobby shops should have had first dibs on them

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.