Community
Wiki Posts
Search

G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 11:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

THIS SUNDAY WE WILL BE HANDING OUT THE POINTS RACE TROPHIES. HOPE YOU ALL CAN MAKE IT. THE RACE WILL START AT 12 NOON. SEE YOU THEN.
ROBIN
Old 10-09-2009, 06:34 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCCARTMAN
THIS SUNDAY WE WILL BE HANDING OUT THE POINTS RACE TROPHIES. HOPE YOU ALL CAN MAKE IT. THE RACE WILL START AT 12 NOON. SEE YOU THEN.
ROBIN
If the weather is nice Me and Kurt are coming down to run are Spec trucks. I will see if I can get a few more guys to come along with us.
Old 10-09-2009, 09:33 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Had a PM from some racers looking to venture down to G's again this weekend. Awesome to have a few more buddies make the trip to G's for more Spec action.
Old 10-10-2009, 02:20 PM
Tech Elite

sounds good look forward to see you all again
Old 10-10-2009, 09:43 PM
Tech Elite

we are racin today at noon G
Old 10-11-2009, 03:39 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Getting ready to leave for the track. About 20 minutes and we will be on are way.
Old 10-11-2009, 06:22 AM
Tech Elite

its starting to warm up but you all might want to bring a long sleeve shirt or jacket. we are racing
Old 10-11-2009, 04:14 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Another great day of racing at Garlands. Me and Kurt had a fantastic time. I wish I would of been racing at G's alot sooner than now but better late than never. I will look forward to running at G's in the spring.

Thanks for the great hospitality and racing today. Track for the A main Slash was just awesome. Not too wet and not too dry but just right. Traction was awesome and the race was very clean. Everyone on the drivers stand was laughing and having a good time. The guys where cracking me up with the comments they where making.

Thanks again
Brian
Old 10-11-2009, 05:24 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

The racing was really good today, during the mains it seemed like everyone was involved in a pretty good battle, except for Brian! Gonna have to step it up if I decide to come to Bumps at all this year
Old 10-12-2009, 03:48 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Another nice day thanks to everyone the main was a lot of fun see everyone next season and thanks to all that made the season happen it was real fun
Old 10-12-2009, 06:08 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by Beeen
The racing was really good today, during the mains it seemed like everyone was involved in a pretty good battle, except for Brian! Gonna have to step it up if I decide to come to Bumps at all this year
I wasn't the absolute fastest car by top speed but I just drove a little smoother overall. I normally don't win by speed as much as I try to be as smooth and consistant as possible. I know in the 2nd round John was pretty fast and hung right behind for a good many of laps. He made a mistake or two that gave me a bigger gap but he had easily enough to keep up.

WHen you come to Bumps. I won't be running Slash all the time as I will be working the shop and teching the Slash group each week. With some many new trucks and things in this class I will be keeping a watch over them.
Old 10-12-2009, 09:02 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by wyd
I wasn't the absolute fastest car by top speed but I just drove a little smoother overall. I normally don't win by speed as much as I try to be as smooth and consistant as possible. I know in the 2nd round John was pretty fast and hung right behind for a good many of laps. He made a mistake or two that gave me a bigger gap but he had easily enough to keep up.

WHen you come to Bumps. I won't be running Slash all the time as I will be working the shop and teching the Slash group each week. With some many new trucks and things in this class I will be keeping a watch over them.
HI, I HEARD THAT BUMPS HAS A RACE WITH 500 ENTRIES. SWEET. LET US KNOW WHEN IT IS. WE WILL PROBABLY BE DOWN TO RACE A FEW OURSELVES SOMETIME THIS WINTER. ALOT OF THE GUYS AND GALS ARE TALKING ABOUT MAKING SOME TRIPS THERE THIS FALL. SEE YOU THERE. ROBIN
Old 10-12-2009, 09:16 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by kshreders
Another nice day thanks to everyone the main was a lot of fun see everyone next season and thanks to all that made the season happen it was real fun
THANKS. HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN. ROBIN
Old 10-12-2009, 09:21 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Beeen
WE HAD A LOT OF FUN YESTERDAY. IT WAS A NICE DAY. SO GLAD YOU ALL ENJOYED IT. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE AGAIN. ROBIN
Old 10-12-2009, 09:46 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by RCCARTMAN
HI, I HEARD THAT BUMPS HAS A RACE WITH 500 ENTRIES. SWEET. LET US KNOW WHEN IT IS. WE WILL PROBABLY BE DOWN TO RACE A FEW OURSELVES SOMETIME THIS WINTER. ALOT OF THE GUYS AND GALS ARE TALKING ABOUT MAKING SOME TRIPS THERE THIS FALL. SEE YOU THERE. ROBIN
Hi RObin. Thanks for the hot chocolate.

The race with 500 plus entries is the 2nd week in December. They run one round on Thur, Fri, Sat (plus a few lower mains) and all other mains on Sunday.

I think it is we have 72 heats with 7 cars in eac heat. It will be a brutal weekend of working at Bumps thats for sure.

Would be great if your out and about to stop in. The week after is are first big offroad race so if you or anyone else would like to come down for that race just let me know.

Brian

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.