Search

G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2012, 03:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Originally Posted by OSR
G has Jack reviewing the tape....results are provisional at this point

The .214 gap from first to second could be explained by an illegally placed personal transponder....I think Alex had a modified short course from bumper on the RC8/B/8.2/8.2E
Don't forget that you melted down a Losi and remolded it back into the shape of an AE and then sold it to Alex.

That was a lot of work, but it looks like it paid off finally.
Old 04-21-2012, 04:52 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by OSR
G has Jack reviewing the tape....results are provisional at this point

The .214 gap from first to second could be explained by an illegally placed personal transponder....I think Alex had a modified short course from bumper on the RC8/B/8.2/8.2E
Don't be a sore LOSER! You'll look like an IDIOT!
Old 04-21-2012, 04:52 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by goehm
Buggy is rebuilt.

Rain, go away!

Jason - let's try something new. Can you drive north for 4 hrs and see if the rain follows? Thanks!
I went an hour and fifteen north and did seem to follow me.
Old 04-21-2012, 04:55 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TRADLER
Don't be a sore LOSER! You'll look like an IDIOT!
nough said................. rumor has it McGhee had stuffed crow for supper.....
Old 04-21-2012, 05:04 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by fastestcat
nough said................. rumor has it McGhee had stuffed crow for supper.....
In all fairness he was getting abeat down either way. Mark was putting it to him when a kid walked in front of the crossover and got drilled. Thats not to say I personaly dont find great joy in the fact that an AE won. Lets say that one more time for those among us that have losi hearing syndrome or LHS for short. Mike DIDN'T win today and an AE took the win. Though these days come few and far between us AE guys can smile all week. Better luck next week Mike, see u then.
Old 04-21-2012, 05:07 PM
Tech Elite

In all fairness he was getting abeat down either way. Mark was putting it to him when a kid walked in front of the crossover and got drilled. Thats not to say I personaly dont find great joy in the fact that an AE won. Lets say that one more time for those among us that have losi hearing syndrome or LHS for short. Mike DIDN'T win today and an AE took the win. Though these days come few and far between us AE guys can smile all week. Better luck next week Mike, see u then.
Saturday is just the pre-qualifiers for Sunday.
Old 04-21-2012, 05:17 PM
Tech Regular

Saturday is just the pre-qualifiers for Sunday.
This is just a form of another losi illness, Losi denial syndrome or as you can guess LDS. Now Gary we have the ablity to cure you but it will take some effort on your side. First go to your RC room, second pull out that losi and all of its nasty friends, thrid carry them to a safe place, and last but not least pour gas on the stand back and flick match. This will not cure you but the chances of a full recovery increase with every losi you burn. Once purged of the losi vemon go strait to G's and order a rc8.2 and all AE class cars you want run race in.
Old 04-21-2012, 05:42 PM
Tech Elite

I built the Losi pile, applied gas, had match ready - then suddenly a gleaming light came down through the heavens, and shone onto my pile. As if it were magic, the gas parted and trickled a safe place (into my cars gas tank, 'he' knows gas is expensive and is thrifty himself) .. followed by a booming voice which sounded 'Touch not thy chosen ones. Go forth and seek vengeance on that which is not worthy'.

So I went to the neighborhood cul-de-sac and found all the little toddlers playing with their AE toys and stomped on a few.

But don't worry, I tossed them a worn out Losi kingpin Stadium Truck tire (right front) ... and they couldn't have been happier. From the looks on their faces I handed them gold. Those poor AE kids are so deprived.
Old 04-21-2012, 07:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Wow the saga continues.

Great racing today guys. No racing tomorrow...rain rain rain.

I hope to see you all next weekend.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I built the Losi pile, applied gas, had match ready - then suddenly a gleaming light came down through the heavens, and shone onto my pile. As if it were magic, the gas parted and trickled a safe place (into my cars gas tank, 'he' knows gas is expensive and is thrifty himself) .. followed by a booming voice which sounded 'Touch not thy chosen ones. Go forth and seek vengeance on that which is not worthy'.
So I went to the neighborhood cul-de-sac and found all the little toddlers playing with their AE toys and stomped on a few.
But don't worry, I tossed them a worn out Losi kingpin Stadium Truck tire (right front) ... and they couldn't have been happier. From the looks on their faces I handed them gold. Those poor AE kids are so deprived.
For those of you that don't know (including him), Gary is now our new preacher,here. RGS
Old 04-22-2012, 11:53 AM
OSR
Tech Fanatic

Default LOSI

Domination will start a new at the next G's event
Old 04-22-2012, 11:55 AM
OSR
Tech Fanatic

This is just a form of another losi illness, Losi denial syndrome or as you can guess LDS. Now Gary we have the ablity to cure you but it will take some effort on your side. First go to your RC room, second pull out that losi and all of its nasty friends, thrid carry them to a safe place, and last but not least pour gas on the stand back and flick match. This will not cure you but the chances of a full recovery increase with every losi you burn. Once purged of the losi vemon go strait to G's and order a rc8.2 and all AE class cars you want run race in.
Good thing today was a rainout, I'd hate to see the oppositions celebration party cut short
Old 04-22-2012, 01:33 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by OSR
Good thing today was a rainout, I'd hate to see the oppositions celebration party cut short
You've had to many parties as is.
Old 04-22-2012, 01:42 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by OSR
Don't be sore loser.... You'll look like an idiot...
Old 04-22-2012, 03:48 PM
OSR
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by fastestcat
Don't be sore loser.... You'll look like an idiot...
Just watched Drake win E-buggy at Silver State

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.