Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa >

G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa

G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa

Old 06-05-2010, 02:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Just a reminder tomorrow is a points race.
Old 06-05-2010, 05:13 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Seriously, I'm gonna have to have a talk with dad about all this rain. This is getting absurd.
Bob, good news....it took every last cent I had, but the st-rr is in the barn. This thing came with everything...ofna bump box, radical engine, jp2 pipe, 7955tg steering servo, some airtronics throttle, 2 gal of tq fuel, 5 ignitors, 5 bodies(spongebob square pants one is brand new never ran) lol...tote full of wheels n tires, xtra set of big bores, and omg...enough spare parts to build another truck...I've never seen so many spare parts.
Unfortunatly this is gonna delay my return to the track for another two weeks probably. but couldn't pass on the deal...SUPER CHEAPNESS...Hope to be back soon...Besides, how could I possibly run someones paint job besides mine lol
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 06-05-2010, 05:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cloud9graffix View Post
Seriously, I'm gonna have to have a talk with dad about all this rain. This is getting absurd.
Bob, good news....it took every last cent I had, but the st-rr is in the barn. This thing came with everything...ofna bump box, radical engine, jp2 pipe, 7955tg steering servo, some airtronics throttle, 2 gal of tq fuel, 5 ignitors, 5 bodies(spongebob square pants one is brand new never ran) lol...tote full of wheels n tires, xtra set of big bores, and omg...enough spare parts to build another truck...I've never seen so many spare parts.
Unfortunatly this is gonna delay my return to the track for another two weeks probably. but couldn't pass on the deal...SUPER CHEAPNESS...Hope to be back soon...Besides, how could I possibly run someones paint job besides mine lol
[IMG][/IMG]
But it does look kinda cool
Old 06-05-2010, 05:24 PM
Tech Regular

What's up crash....I'm not saying it doesn't look cool...My daughter is gonna flip when she sees it...just cant run someones paint besides my own...I will probably throw 4 of them up on here...one of the others is brand new and looks real nice...
Old 06-05-2010, 05:32 PM
Tech Master

What's up crash....I'm not saying it doesn't look cool...My daughter is gonna flip when she sees it...just cant run someones paint besides my own...I will probably throw 4 of them up on here...one of the others is brand new and looks real nice...
not much dude...did they get to race today at Gs?, dident know about the race today and tomorrow till it was too late.
Maybe you could paint a ..Gumbee on your ride?
Old 06-05-2010, 05:38 PM
Tech Regular

I dunno...Gumbee huh....hmmmmmmmmmm, I actually might have to keep that in mind....lol.......What about shrek....lmao .What ever I do come up with has to look fast and cool cause dad knows I'm not fast...lol....But that doesn't mean I'm not commin for ya bob...lmao.
Old 06-05-2010, 05:47 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I dunno...Gumbee huh....hmmmmmmmmmm, I actually might have to keep that in mind....lol.......What about shrek....lmao .What ever I do come up with has to look fast and cool cause dad knows I'm not fast...lol....But that doesn't mean I'm not commin for ya bob...lmao.
How about a Muppets body?
Old 06-05-2010, 05:58 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Beeen View Post
How about a Muppets body?
good one
Old 06-05-2010, 06:01 PM
Tech Master

was kinda hoping to see Mr Bob at xrc last saturday night, lot of racers but no Bob.
Old 06-05-2010, 06:06 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by kaptain crash View Post
was kinda hoping to see Mr Bob at xrc last saturday night, lot of racers but no Bob.
Hope to make it there one night, but m ore.....I just wanna run at my g's
Old 06-05-2010, 07:15 PM
Tech Master

Hope to make it there one night, but m ore.....I just wanna run at my g's
YES that track looks very fast there at G's , hope to hit it soon, with all this rain, kinda sucks ....
Old 06-05-2010, 07:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa-022.jpg

If you have questions about the weather ask old Bowie Juice... He's always available for answers, might not be right but you get answers...
Old 06-05-2010, 08:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Did bowie just sit on the back of the truck all day and try to start that engine
Old 06-05-2010, 08:30 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by KHoff7 View Post
Did bowie just sit on the back of the truck all day and try to start that engine
LMAO !!!!!! You know it Karl, thats how he do... He might be running buggy soon though, herd the word !!! Long live the tailgate leaner
Old 06-05-2010, 08:42 PM
Tech Elite

G this is the return message from Dean at RC Madness for the SCT Nationals.. Please read... Thanks

Deans Answer :

In the Slash Spec class ONLY the box stock Slash motor is allowed. No other motor is allowed. So the SC10 motor is not allowed in this class. This is to keep the playing field leveled.

In the 2wd Stock class you can run ANY ROAR approved 17.5 brushless motor or 27 turn brushed motor. The RTR motor that comes with the SC10 is 17 turns so it will not be allowed in the 2wd Stock class.

If you have any other questions please feel free to email me.

Thanks

Dean

Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 7:37 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: reedy motor

My Question to the race directors for the Nationals :

Are the sc10 motors being allowed at the spec race ? I realize they are a box stock motor but they are easily cut, re-brushed and sprigs tweeked for performance.. They are allready faster than the other motors but by tweeking on them they are as fast as the 17.5 brushless units.. I need to get this cleared up so i can start stock piling the reedy motors now if they will be allowed in the spec class. Please let me know asap.. Thanks.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service