G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2010, 09:19 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default Video from Saturday

Here is some stuff I shot on Saturday:

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 05-24-2010, 04:06 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by jmackani
Is this the track that the place caught on fire last year?
No... this looks like the revamped park. Looks good!
Old 05-24-2010, 07:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

jason liked the video music was cool, have to try out that track with ya sometime.
Old 05-25-2010, 03:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Here is some stuff I shot on Saturday:

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
IS THIS THE TRACK THAT IS 2 HOURS FROM SHIPPENSBURG? IT LOOKS LIKE FUN, TOO. WE SHOULD GET A BUNCH OF RACERS TOGETHER AND GO TO HAGERSTOWN ALSO.
Old 05-25-2010, 04:06 AM
Tech Elite

AFTER THE SECOND BATCH OF T-SHIRTS BEING WRONG, I HAVE REQUESTED OUR MONEY BACK. I WANTED TO ORDER FROM THE LOCAL SHOPS TO KEEP THE MONEY AROUND IN OUR COMMUNITY.
WELL, IT LOOKS LIKE I MAY ORDER THEM FROM THE GUY IN NEW YORK THAT MADE OUR HATS! I WILL CONTACT HIM TODAY AND SEE HOW LONG IT WOULD TAKE HIM TO DO THE SHIRTS. I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I KNOW ALL OF THE INFO. ROBIN @ G'S
Old 05-25-2010, 05:15 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by RCCARTMAN
IS THIS THE TRACK THAT IS 2 HOURS FROM SHIPPENSBURG? IT LOOKS LIKE FUN, TOO. WE SHOULD GET A BUNCH OF RACERS TOGETHER AND GO TO HAGERSTOWN ALSO.
Yes, it is the track. I am waiting for Hagerstown to get a lap counting system before I decide to go down. We are heading to Altoona this Saturday.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:23 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

ROBIN,
SENT P.M. ABOUT SHIRTS
Old 05-25-2010, 09:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

yo G got your message, gonna try and send mandy up for batt friday. Gotta waite on Losi for now gonna fix car with aluminum skid plate and try it again but for sure gonna prolly get both Losi cars for the rest of the season after the nationals, need to save for hotel and travel for mandy and I. Looking forward to running nitro and electric, that way if something brakes i am not out of the race all the time, lol...
Old 05-25-2010, 11:38 AM
Tech Elite

Yes, it is the track. I am waiting for Hagerstown to get a lap counting system before I decide to go down. We are heading to Altoona this Saturday.
SORRY YOU CAN'T MAKE IT TO THE POINTS RACE ON SATURDAY. WE HAVE THE SATURDAY OPEN FOR MAKE UP RAIN DATES. WE ARE GOING TO RACE ON SUNDAY, TOO.
THEN NEXT WEEKEND, WE ONLY RACE SUNDAY (UNLESS IT RAINS AGAIN AND WE NEED TO DO ANOTHER MAKE-UP RACE )
Old 05-25-2010, 11:45 AM
Tech Champion

see you all next week.
Originally Posted by Tyler350
The Exhibition race on Saturday, May 29...what time do you guys start at? Do you have a time schedule? I would like to come out, and hopefully have around 3 or 4 others come out, but it's a 2 hour drive, so I was just wondering. Thanks!
SORRY YOU CAN'T MAKE IT TO THE POINTS RACE ON SATURDAY. WE HAVE THE SATURDAY OPEN FOR MAKE UP RAIN DATES. WE ARE GOING TO RACE ON SUNDAY, TOO.
THEN NEXT WEEKEND, WE ONLY RACE SUNDAY (UNLESS IT RAINS AGAIN AND WE NEED TO DO ANOTHER MAKE-UP RACE )
You might want to post a message about the point race on Saturday, because all of the messages previous to this do not show the rescheduled race for Saturday.
Old 05-25-2010, 11:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kash$
yo G got your message, gonna try and send mandy up for batt friday. Gotta waite on Losi for now gonna fix car with aluminum skid plate and try it again but for sure gonna prolly get both Losi cars for the rest of the season after the nationals, need to save for hotel and travel for mandy and I. Looking forward to running nitro and electric, that way if something brakes i am not out of the race all the time, lol...
Kash? Nitro?
Old 05-25-2010, 03:54 PM
Tech Elite

Any points race that is rained out or cancelled is automatically rescheduled to the next exhibition race day as a make up day, whether it is saturday or sunday. Sorry for any inconvenience, but that has been our practice for the last two years. Here is a video for those of you who have never been to our track and want a little perspective.
+ YouTube Video
+ YouTube Video

Last edited by RCCARTMAN; 05-25-2010 at 05:30 PM.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:01 PM
Tech Elite

Sounds good Cash.... Role call for Memorial Day Weekend Racing

SAT
ex. Garland Smith Stock Short Course 2.4 GHZ Trans / Rent
SUN
MON? interested?(not scheduled but if 10 or more people wanna race a class or so we can)
Old 05-26-2010, 03:19 AM
Tech Elite

You might want to post a message about the point race on Saturday, because all of the messages previous to this do not show the rescheduled race for Saturday.
HI JASON, SORRY I MADE YOU UPSET YESTERDAY. I KNOW IN THE PAST WE ALL HAVE HAD DISCUSSIONS HERE ABOUT MAKE UP RAIN RACES. POINTS RACES HAVE TO BE MADE UP.
BUT, I WILL TAKE THE BLAME FROM YOU FOR THE SCREW UP...... SORRY AGAIN. ROBIN

Last edited by RCCARTMAN; 05-26-2010 at 03:41 AM.
Old 05-26-2010, 04:34 AM
Tech Champion

Not upset at all, just want to make sure others know that you are running Saturday. I have a feeling it will be a low turnout since most are used to running Sunday.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.