Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Texas Racing
Cowpatty RC - Lubbock area >

Cowpatty RC - Lubbock area

Cowpatty RC - Lubbock area

Old 09-15-2014, 11:23 AM
  #1  
Tech Rookie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 17
Default Cowpatty RC - Lubbock area

We will be racing at CowpattyRC on Sunday Sept. 21

Please visit at cowpattyrc.com or on facebook for more information.

Thanks!!
Goslo22 is offline  
Old 09-16-2014, 06:24 AM
  #2  
Tech Initiate
 
harold56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Dallas, Tx
Posts: 30
Default

What classes do you expect to run? I can bring the full 1/10th scale fleet.
harold56 is offline  
Old 09-16-2014, 09:06 AM
  #3  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (21)
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,775
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by harold56 View Post
What classes do you expect to run? I can bring the full 1/10th scale fleet.
In this area it's all 1/8. Classes will most likely be nitro and electric buggy / truggy, and 4wd short course.
MX304 is offline  
Old 09-18-2014, 01:53 PM
  #4  
TZ
Tech Regular
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 276
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

how much rain have yall got? still racin?
TZ is offline  
Old 09-18-2014, 01:56 PM
  #5  
TZ
Tech Regular
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 276
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

elctrical hookups?
TZ is offline  
Old 09-18-2014, 07:49 PM
  #6  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (21)
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,775
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Race is tentatively rescheduled for Oct. 5. Way too much rain to have it this weekend.
MX304 is offline  
Old 09-18-2014, 10:06 PM
  #7  
TZ
Tech Regular
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 276
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Dang......well we need the rain.
so what about electricity??
TZ is offline  
Old 09-18-2014, 10:35 PM
  #8  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (21)
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,775
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by TZ View Post
Dang......well we need the rain.
so what about electricity??
There are plug ins on site for charging etc. No RV hookups.
MX304 is offline  
Old 11-20-2014, 06:05 PM
  #9  
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 34
Default

Does the stockyards smell still drift over the whole town when the wind blows the right direction?
ken4444 is offline  
Old 11-21-2014, 09:01 AM
  #10  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (66)
 
Darkgenerals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Granbury Tx
Posts: 1,543
Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ken4444 View Post
Does the stockyards smell still drift over the whole town when the wind blows the right direction?
I like your post spamming. Especially on a really old thread about a place that closed down already.
Darkgenerals is offline  
Old 11-21-2014, 09:43 AM
  #11  
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 34
Default

Originally Posted by Darkgenerals View Post
I like your post spamming. Especially on a really old thread about a place that closed down already.
Didn't mean to offend anyone in replying to a thread that was started 65 days ago. I was just wondering if Lubbock was the same as when I left there 20 years ago. My question has nothing to do with RC, but I figured a post about a specific location in a forum about specific locations wouldn't be too bad. If some friendly off-topic regional conversation is not allowed here, then fine, I'll avoid it in the future.
ken4444 is offline  
Old 11-21-2014, 07:46 PM
  #12  
Tech Initiate
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 30
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

No stockyard smell here. That's an Amarillo thing. And cowpatty hasn't shut down, just fyi.
BigBri is offline  
Old 11-24-2014, 11:38 AM
  #13  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (66)
 
Darkgenerals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Granbury Tx
Posts: 1,543
Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ken4444 View Post
Didn't mean to offend anyone in replying to a thread that was started 65 days ago. I was just wondering if Lubbock was the same as when I left there 20 years ago. My question has nothing to do with RC, but I figured a post about a specific location in a forum about specific locations wouldn't be too bad. If some friendly off-topic regional conversation is not allowed here, then fine, I'll avoid it in the future.
Originally Posted by ken4444 View Post
It looks like the website disappeared sometime after August 2013.
I was referring to your bumping another thread from 04/2013. Its the internet man, no need to take it to seriously. When you post in 3 different threads back to back and one of those threads is old and the business is long gone, just to say the the website is shut down. Thats padding your post count.
Darkgenerals is offline  

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.