Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Texas Racing
Official Texas Buy/Sell/Trade or WTB thread >

Official Texas Buy/Sell/Trade or WTB thread

Official Texas Buy/Sell/Trade or WTB thread

Old 05-23-2013, 10:15 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default giving gas a little break got a losi 2.0 ready to race for sale.

Hello Guys,
I have a losi 2.0 race ready for sale. its got a Werks B6 on it right now and a extra piston and sleeve that comes along with it that is new. it comes with a brand new only used a few times hot bodies servo the 140 one for the throttle and a hitec 7984 HS in the steering. i have a tones of tires that i will let go with it to. and a few parts. its in really good shape. i dont sell junk since i know people will be wanting pics but as of right now i have nothing to take pics with or i would. you can always call me at 4235846336. the box of tires i have will be goin with the buggy. it also has the werks 2015 pipe or which ever one is the bottom end pipe for them. i will let it go with everything but the receiver for 500 and if mailing to some one in the states ill be asking 550 for mailing. pm me if interested for sure. thanks tim hobbs
Old 05-26-2013, 09:56 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default Price lowered

Tekin 10.5T Redline Motor $50.00

SOLD

Last edited by HollywoodRC; 06-09-2013 at 12:32 PM.
Old 05-28-2013, 02:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

I have a new in box Durango DESC210R kit, includes a new in bag gear diff and two never used 4200mah 2s shorty packs. $225 shipped.
Old 05-28-2013, 02:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Nice #racing FGX f1 car ARTR

sold

Last edited by fatboysracing; 06-06-2013 at 08:40 AM.
Old 05-28-2013, 02:52 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Selling my Revo .

Runs like a champ. Just tuned it up the other day. Powered by a OS .18TM. I got it used and then decided to just get a truggy. Still has excellent compression. Starts up first pull!! None of that EZ start crap that doesn't work half the time. I have never bashed this truck, only ran it on the track. Only street time I ran it was when I tuned the motor in front of my house. This truck has a few upgrades including, Tuned pipe, center diff, front and rear shock control, truggy body mounts and body, 23mm hub adapters, reverse lockout and more... Comes with a traxxas radio.

Will trade for a brushless setup for my truggy that I am converting to electric.
Attached Thumbnails Official Texas Buy/Sell/Trade or WTB thread-3eb3lb3nc5ne5gf5hdd5oaa8ed77d56ee1609.jpg   Official Texas Buy/Sell/Trade or WTB thread-3gb3m73h35ic5e15m2d5o84973a1835711ec3.jpg   Official Texas Buy/Sell/Trade or WTB thread-3k63if3n25lc5n85gdd5ob1023f6918c31e00.jpg   Official Texas Buy/Sell/Trade or WTB thread-3kb3l93n15i35g35f5d5oc1bf31669ccc181b.jpg  
Old 06-06-2013, 01:12 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

I am selling my ready to race RC8.2. Just install your running gear as well as tires of choice and its ready to go, no need to buy anything extra.

This car has basically anything and everything that is up to current spec . It also comes with damn near every setup option part with the exception of springs and oils.

I have been running the 8.2 basically from the day it came out. This is my 4th one that I bought and put together in Feb of this year. It has less than a gallon of run time on it. I just have not had time to run it at all this year due to work being crazy, hence why I am letting it go as I have no idea when I will actually be able to race 8th scale again.

Parts installed on the car:

- CSI Clicker Series shocks. (These are BRAND NEW, car has not been ran with them yet)
- Vertical Caster Block front end
- Factory Team Carbon Fiber front and rear shock towers (the zero hole has been drilled on the rear tower)
- Factory Team Aluminum Rear Hubs
- GHEA low roll center C and D Plates
- King Headz EZ change Engine mount
- XRAY Ultra-Efficient Glued Brake Pad Set
- Mugen Brake discs
- Avid RC Titanium Shock Pins
- Factory Team Titanium turnbuckles
- Mugen MBX6 Diffs (front center and rear, these help the car free-roll much easier (free rolls like a Kyosho car now lol) as well as change the gearing over to the AE “option gear ratio” . I have also noticed that the diffs seem to be more consistent. )
- Team Associated extended wear chassis.
- DE racing front skid plate / bumper
- Upgrade RC Vortex wing

Parts that come with the car:

- Factory Team swing steering rack along with the AE Factory team Titanium turnbuckles
- Set of used AE shocks.
- CSI V2 Red, and Black Shock Pistons as well as the new V port Pistons in blue.
- GHEA shock pistons. (A set or two of each different piston they make)
- AVID RC Offset hinge pin inserts
- Factory Team sway bar set (front and rear)
- Set of stock diffs (center one will need a new spur gear)
- King Headz front and rear aluminum chassis braces
- King Headz 1.5mm “back” engine mount top plates. (these move the engine back a bit from the stock location)
- A bunch of extra parts that I am sure I am forgetting to list just see in the pictures as I snapped pics of basically everything.

I am asking $670 shipped for everything, or best offer. There is well over $1000 of stuff here.

PM me for local pickup price.

Oh, yes the Hudy parts container is included as well.

Pics:

Old 06-12-2013, 05:06 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default needs motor right?

Originally Posted by toyoter91 View Post
I am selling my ready to race RC8.2. Just install your running gear as well as tires of choice and its ready to go, no need to buy anything extra.

This car has basically anything and everything that is up to current spec . It also comes with damn near every setup option part with the exception of springs and oils.

I have been running the 8.2 basically from the day it came out. This is my 4th one that I bought and put together in Feb of this year. It has less than a gallon of run time on it. I just have not had time to run it at all this year due to work being crazy, hence why I am letting it go as I have no idea when I will actually be able to race 8th scale again.

Parts installed on the car:

- CSI Clicker Series shocks. (These are BRAND NEW, car has not been ran with them yet)
- Vertical Caster Block front end
- Factory Team Carbon Fiber front and rear shock towers (the zero hole has been drilled on the rear tower)
- Factory Team Aluminum Rear Hubs
- GHEA low roll center C and D Plates
- King Headz EZ change Engine mount
- XRAY Ultra-Efficient Glued Brake Pad Set
- Mugen Brake discs
- Avid RC Titanium Shock Pins
- Factory Team Titanium turnbuckles
- Mugen MBX6 Diffs (front center and rear, these help the car free-roll much easier (free rolls like a Kyosho car now lol) as well as change the gearing over to the AE “option gear ratio” . I have also noticed that the diffs seem to be more consistent. )
- Team Associated extended wear chassis.
- DE racing front skid plate / bumper
- Upgrade RC Vortex wing

Parts that come with the car:

- Factory Team swing steering rack along with the AE Factory team Titanium turnbuckles
- Set of used AE shocks.
- CSI V2 Red, and Black Shock Pistons as well as the new V port Pistons in blue.
- GHEA shock pistons. (A set or two of each different piston they make)
- AVID RC Offset hinge pin inserts
- Factory Team sway bar set (front and rear)
- Set of stock diffs (center one will need a new spur gear)
- King Headz front and rear aluminum chassis braces
- King Headz 1.5mm “back” engine mount top plates. (these move the engine back a bit from the stock location)
- A bunch of extra parts that I am sure I am forgetting to list just see in the pictures as I snapped pics of basically everything.

I am asking $670 shipped for everything, or best offer. There is well over $1000 of stuff here.

PM me for local pickup price.

Oh, yes the Hudy parts container is included as well.

Needs a motor correct?
Old 06-12-2013, 11:57 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

I have an F104V2, Exotek F1Ultra, and Kyosho Plazma F1 for sale.
Old 06-13-2013, 06:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by viet View Post
I have an F104V2, Exotek F1Ultra, and Kyosho Plazma F1 for sale.
Are you getting out of F1 altogether?!?
Old 06-13-2013, 12:04 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JLock View Post
Are you getting out of F1 altogether?!?
Nah..
Old 06-26-2013, 01:53 PM
Tech Adept

Default T4.1 10th Scale 2wd Off Road Truck

Barely Used - Sorry T4.1 - cannot edit subject
Comes with everything shown except Receiver - would prefer to sell that way.

Will break out if no offers as a whole with roller servo esc & motor & xtra parts/tires

Make an offer

If you want w/o ESC & Motor make an offer on that only.

Very good condition with very minimal use as seen in pics.
Attached Thumbnails Official Texas Buy/Sell/Trade or WTB thread-img_1870.jpg   Official Texas Buy/Sell/Trade or WTB thread-img_1871.jpg   Official Texas Buy/Sell/Trade or WTB thread-img_1872.jpg   Official Texas Buy/Sell/Trade or WTB thread-img_1873.jpg   Official Texas Buy/Sell/Trade or WTB thread-img_1874.jpg  

Last edited by WYLDTHING; 06-27-2013 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Edited title
Old 06-26-2013, 01:56 PM
Tech Adept

more pics
Attached Thumbnails Official Texas Buy/Sell/Trade or WTB thread-img_1876.jpg   Official Texas Buy/Sell/Trade or WTB thread-img_1877.jpg   Official Texas Buy/Sell/Trade or WTB thread-img_1879.jpg   Official Texas Buy/Sell/Trade or WTB thread-img_1880.jpg   Official Texas Buy/Sell/Trade or WTB thread-img_1881.jpg  

Old 06-26-2013, 02:00 PM
Tech Adept

more more pics
Attached Thumbnails Official Texas Buy/Sell/Trade or WTB thread-img_1882.jpg  
Old 06-26-2013, 03:21 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

I'm selling my modified Sakura D3 drifter as a roller. It has a lot of upgrades done to it in order to make it more reliable, more serviceable, have more steering throw, and be easier to drive. I didn't upgrade it for "bling" factor, rather it's been upgraded for performance reasons. Adult owned, built, and modified (one owner).

Here's a list of mods/upgrades in no particular order, starting with a box stock, brand new D3. Includes many difficult-to-find items that are usually out of stock:
- Kingpin Inclination Mod for better steering including Yokomo arm mounts, modified stock control arms, MST knuckles/drive outputs, and R31 axles (includes all parts to run stock setup, too)
- Full rear bulkhead assembly, including adjustable rear and center belt tensioners
- Smaller rear pulley for less countersteer overdrive (~1.6:1) to make it easier to drive. Pulleys were raised with spacers for better tension and are easily converted back to 2.14:1 CS ratio.
- Aluminum steering rack along with proper use of shims to nearly eliminate all steering play
- Front one-way diff installed (includes stock spool)
- Yokomo 3mm offset wheels w/Raikou tires (stock wheels/tires also included)
- Various 3Racing upgrades: servo mount, toe blocks, double cardan axle shafts, shock tower mounts, extra belt tensioner. (One double cardan axle needs a replacement keeper pin in this $6 kit, PN: SAK-X27D)
- Upgraded front links to Associated endlinks for MUCH less slop
- Spare belts (center, rear) but stock belts still look great! Spare front arms and all of the stock parts, too.
- PandoraRC Nissan 180SX body with HPI mirrors

The mods alone on this car total well over $300, not to mention the price of the car itself! If you want a well sorted, easy to drive, great handling D3 with the important upgrades, this is it. These cars need a lot of upgrades and this one has it....and some!

Will sell for $225 shipped. I can also include a brand new in package Hobbywing Justock ESC for an additional $40. Will NOT sell it separately! For a full price offer I will include an HPI 15t brushed motor with very little run time on it for free.

Pictures are below. Any questions, just let me know. Thanks!

Old 07-10-2013, 07:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 71 (100%+)

*****Sold!!!!!*****

Bottom line: Too many cars and not enough time! Need to clear out some of the excess.

Up for grabs today is a nice Exotek F1R with a bunch of spares with everything needed to get you on the track today. Bind to your Futaba TX and you are on your way.

- Exotek F1R (looks like this was based off a F104x1 possibly)
+ Upgraded to a torpedo tube damper (more consistent and durable)
+ Upgraded low profile servo mount
+ "Tall" Stock mount included as well!
+ Upgraded diff (allows you to just remove the rear tires and not have to re assemble the diff!)
+ Upgraded Steel driveshaft (better traction than the carbon one)
- RevTech 21.5 sensored motor
- Hobbywing Justock esc (very smooth, bullets installed, only 2 packs through it!)
- Futaba 603ff rx
- Brand new savox 1251 low prodile servo
- Brand new rear Pit-shimizu tires
- 4 Run old Pit-shimizu front tires
- RC4 Transponder mount
- New bearings throughout
- Decent practice body (Vodafone Mercedes McLaren)
- Box of spares! Extra set of rear tires (was testing out different compounds), 2x extra set of arms, almost a fullrear pod, spare Ti screws for the front mount, ride height adjusters ,plus more!

Will sell as a package or part out but the chassis must go first (that person has first dibs as well on anything else they would like).

Package deal (everything!) - $315 shipped!!!!!
Break out of parts options:

**PLEASE NOTE - I AM NOT PARTING IT OUT. ***
***IF SOMEONE WANTS THE ROLLER I WILL PART IT OUT AT THAT TIME***

Roller + Spare Parts - $175
21.5 RevTech - $50
Hobbywing Justock - $40
Savox 1251 - $35
Futaba 603FF - $50

Buying the total package saves you $30!! That's 10% off.

Don't want it all? Make me an offer on what you do!

Great car and great class just sedan and wgt are my primary focus right now.

[URL=http://s139.photobucket.com/user/mkiiina/media/RC%20For%20Sale/20130709_181514_1024x768-1.jpg.html]

Last edited by mkiiina; 07-11-2013 at 08:26 PM.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.