Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Track In Naples

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 05:24 PM
Tech Rookie

Post New Track In Naples

Hey this just to let everyone know there will be a new track coming the NE Texas Area in about 3Weeks. Just Reply for details.

It will be 100x50 dirt off road track and I will have a few 1/10 scale redcat buggys for rent.

Any suggestions for track setup and race setup will be appreciated for I am new to this sport.

Thanks Again.

P.S. I will be posting pics of the track and progress, If I can get this thread started. This will be the third submit,lol
Old 02-23-2011, 11:53 AM
Tech Rookie

Just a Little Update:

Got More of the track done this week, working on it a little each day after work. I will post some pics tommorow. It doesnt look that great right now, just getting most of the dirt work done and perfecting the layout.

Oh and by the way Naples Is Around Mt. Pleasant, Longview, Texarkana. Its only about 45 Miles from Longview and Texarkana and Only 20 Miles from Mt. Pleasant.