HIRCR Indoor R/C racing

Old 05-30-2007, 11:26 AM
Tech Adept

Default HIRCR Indoor R/C racing

Just a reminder, we are still racing every 2 weeks in West Houston. Some of the easiest and least expensive RACING around. www.hircr.com The Scalpel below,a 2wd pan car, the Xray M18 4WD touring, most mini scale's and we are beginning to experiment with the 18th scale offroad trucks. There's a class for everyone.
Attached Thumbnails HIRCR Indoor R/C racing-scalpel.jpg  
Old 06-02-2007, 05:26 PM
Tech Regular

This is what RC is all about. From XMods, to MiniZs, to M18s both stock and mod, to the new pan car the Scalpel, to the offroad Vendetta, all colors of people, all ages, all having a super fun time! Thats why I race!

Update on the Scalpel. Trey and I had ours running today after he helped me get the Mamba system set up. Thanks bro! We had totally different set ups in the beginning of the day and my car wasnt too bad. It felt good but I couldnt keep up with the MadMan. He is a little better driver than me. Since the car is fairly new and its been years since either one of us has run a pan car, its taking some time to figure out the "Set Up"! As the day wore on, I started to lean more towards his set up and the car got better and better throughout the day.

I think were really close on the set up of choice. I still dont think this kit is for anyone who isnt very good at building cars and doesnt know alot about set ups. The Scalpel is for the veteran racer who likes a lightweight car and doesnt mind checking the tweak and balance of the car and doing all those things that it takes to make a pan car really quick!

Overall, I LOVE the car! Its a challenge to build. Its a challenge to set up, drive, and it will test what your made of! If your a hardcore racer/tinker'r, this car is for you in the 18th scale scene.

From 1-10, I give the Robotronic Scalpel a 7.
Old 06-02-2007, 05:32 PM
Tech Regular

My car.
Attached Thumbnails HIRCR Indoor R/C racing-mvc-001s.jpg   HIRCR Indoor R/C racing-mvc-002s.jpg   HIRCR Indoor R/C racing-mvc-003s.jpg   HIRCR Indoor R/C racing-mvc-004s.jpg   HIRCR Indoor R/C racing-mvc-005s.jpg  

Old 06-19-2007, 09:08 AM
Tech Adept

Default Indoor (A/C) 1/18th scale offroad racing!!

Here's a couple pics and short video from our test weekend for offroad. Next track will be bigger, this one was fun but high tech!!! Video link http://www.hircr.com/HIRCR%20offroad%20run%20movie.wmv
Attached Thumbnails HIRCR Indoor R/C racing-mediepicswallgaryrobertdannyhircrwebsite.jpg   HIRCR Indoor R/C racing-mediepicsjumpgaryhircrwebsite.jpg