R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Tennessee-Kentucky Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/tennessee-kentucky-racing-70/)
-   -   Roll Call (https://www.rctech.net/forum/tennessee-kentucky-racing/81876-roll-call.html)

JSJ Racing 08-23-2005 05:24 PM

Roll Call

Who all still checks in? Let's see a show of hands.

:tire:

NOWEAKLINKS 08-25-2005 11:44 AM

:) (:

Bivens 08-25-2005 07:31 PM

Doing a little off road with Joe and James....1/8 scale style...lots of fun...1/10 stadium truck too....

VERY little maintenance required....I should've done this years ago....

Hope all is going well with you Scotty.... :nod:

grubster 08-26-2005 09:20 AM

I'm still alive. How's it goin' Scott? Robby, you racing anything? If anyone wants to go to the Tn state off-road race let me know.

JSJ Racing 08-26-2005 07:09 PM

Hello James, Bivens and Robby.

I am doing good. Been mostly racing on dirt oval. But hope that Lail's Speedway will be back open soon. Man the memories.

:tire:

NOWEAKLINKS 08-28-2005 12:01 PM

I still have most of my stuff. Just going to school and such. Let me know if u ever need a "hired gun"

icucmerc 09-07-2005 05:39 PM

james from cleveland here, went and seen fernando this weekend and told him about someone starting up in chatt town and he said maybe we can get series going again. i been out for a couple of years but stil have both tc3's and just bought some new batts so lets get it on!!!!!!

xxxsessive 09-10-2005 11:02 AM

Hello all, this is Jeff. The Losi man is still alive and well down here in Loudon. Looking forward to having something to race at other than dirt oval. I've been going crazy the last few months wanting to race.

grubster 09-12-2005 06:48 AM

Hello James! racing any?

Hey Jeff! I lost all your contact info, I was wondering if your were still alive. jk I've been doin a little 1/8 offroad....total blast! Went to Kilbey's this weekend. They have a very nice little track, and have a great group of racers.

hyperformance 09-15-2005 02:17 PM

keith here,

hope everyone is doing well.

i been changing diapers mostly. but i was sitting at my desk thinking "it's carpet season".... and smiled

i guess there is no local carpet? i don't have any hardware but i love to come hang out one night.

grubster 09-21-2005 08:36 AM

Keith!!!

We'll have a diaper changing race! I don't think it will be a very popular class, but I think I would be in the hunt, unfortuneitly :) We should make it a mandatory class for Mr. Moore! :nod:

NOWEAKLINKS 09-21-2005 06:16 PM

I'll drop that event from my score sheet. :nod:
I bet James would be the tq for the event, he would get about done and the baby would relieve himself, James Grubb syndrome. :p
Meanwhile hypersucky would get his baby's diaper off and a lap changer would take him out. Well thats normally how it happened anyway.
Just dont let peyton in the event, he might spike his onto its head like he did his 12th scale in the "penthouse" :smile: :lol:

grubster 09-22-2005 10:51 AM

State Race

Anyone want to go racin? State Offroad Race this saturday in nashville at Maxxtraxx(moved from Mt Juliet) Good track, should be a good race. They'll have classes for everything. Sign-up at 9 am, race at 10 am. See www.nashrcracer.com, go to "forum", then to Maxxtraxx. later.

Skunk2 10-03-2005 08:28 AM

Im Here sort of. I am about 5 hours away in Elon NC. Good to hear from everybody.

nashrcracer 10-03-2005 04:16 PM

nice to hear from all you guys. we were worried about you robbie. figured you were most likely talking to the alcoa police from the inside. :)

indoor carpet starting this saturday 10am racing at 1pm for those with the gumption to drive the drive michael did for 2 years straight!

www.rcmotorsportsracing.com