Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Tennessee-Kentucky Racing
RC Go Kart racing in Hendersonville TN >

RC Go Kart racing in Hendersonville TN

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RC Go Kart racing in Hendersonville TN

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2012, 02:12 PM
Tech Regular

Location: AL, FL, IL, GA, MO, Canada due to race track locations and time there:)
Default RC Go Kart racing in Hendersonville TN

If anyones interested please let us know. You'll see all ages racing our 6 cell electric karts. We hold races throughout the U.S and now here in Nashville area. Race location will be held off 386. Track will be a 50 x 80 and at times can be smaller. Present will be a full setup trailer driverstand. Stand is 4 feet off ground and holds 8 drivers comfortably. Handicap access (rsvp) will also be available for those who need.
Attached Thumbnails RC Go Kart racing in Hendersonville TN-j.jpg   RC Go Kart racing in Hendersonville TN-.jpg   RC Go Kart racing in Hendersonville TN-team%2520edge%2520team%2520edge%2520rc%2520rc.jpg   RC Go Kart racing in Hendersonville TN-kart4.jpg   RC Go Kart racing in Hendersonville TN-k1.jpg  

Old 02-21-2012, 02:18 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Count me in if I can get time off. Not sure about the others down here. I'll put word out. Whens the first race up there?

Cakeman
Old 02-21-2012, 02:36 PM
Tech Regular

Location: AL, FL, IL, GA, MO, Canada due to race track locations and time there:)

Originally Posted by Cakeman
Count me in if I can get time off. Not sure about the others down here. I'll put word out. Whens the first race up there?

Cakeman

Hey Cake forgot you post on rctech. Great then please put word out and I'll keep things going over at rc groups under large scale as well. Maybe late March say the 24th or even mid April for the first race. It all depends on the darn TN weather. Its totally unpredictable. We've been in the 50 lately and one day this week, high 60s!!!!!!

Robert
Old 02-21-2012, 03:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

Post up the dates..... Live close bye.
Old 02-22-2012, 09:45 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by tnrccar
We'll post up some dates soon. Personally, I recently moved to the area from AL. AL is where are main facilty is outside of Birmingham. I'm not sure how the winter months are here since I just moved here. My wide and I move was rather unexpected as we ran across a house we really couldn't pass up. Really we weren't even looking to be honest. More so all the way up here in TN away from the TERC facility. As for the weather? Some tell me it begins to warm up in late march others tell me in April. Right now? Today is perfect for me less the spotty showers ROLF.

Do you currently race rc now TNRCCAR?

Robert
Old 02-22-2012, 10:26 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

You are not that far from Thunder RC. You should bring them by one Sunday. We have a great carpet track for racing on-road and oval. We also have indoor off-road. Weather has yet to bother our playing.
Location is: 810 Cherokee Nashville, Tn. If you do not have GPS I can give you written directions.
Old 02-22-2012, 04:39 PM
Tech Apprentice

Figured I pop over and see whats happening. Looks as if things are off to a great start for ya hun. If all goes well Jonathan and I will be up in March or April which ever you choose. Just be sure to let us know ahead of time when

Ceri
Old 02-22-2012, 06:02 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cerijonston
Figured I pop over and see whats happening. Looks as if things are off to a great start for ya hun. If all goes well Jonathan and I will be up in March or April which ever you choose. Just be sure to let us know ahead of time when

Ceri

Are you serious about trying to make it?

Cakeman
Old 02-22-2012, 08:19 PM
Tech Regular

Ceri

Thanks for coming over from our usual rcgroups forum. Much appreciated as always. I hope you can make it up this go around unlike the failed attemept in Birmingham Al. We missed you then.

Robert
Old 02-22-2012, 08:21 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by tnrccar

Love to once the weather warms up. By the way when does it start to warm up here in TN since I have some qualified rc drivers who knows the conditions we need to race?

Robert
Old 02-22-2012, 08:24 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by mracer
You are not that far from Thunder RC. You should bring them by one Sunday. We have a great carpet track for racing on-road and oval. We also have indoor off-road. Weather has yet to bother our playing.
Location is: 810 Cherokee Nashville, Tn. If you do not have GPS I can give you written directions.

I'll have to check them out. Are they open for practice or have practice days scheduled? Sorry, I've only been here in TN for a couple of weeks or so. I really need to start getting around and seeing what Nashvegas has to offer. Of course with kart in hand LOL.

Robert
Old 02-22-2012, 09:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Originally Posted by teamedgerc
I'll have to check them out. Are they open for practice or have practice days scheduled? Sorry, I've only been here in TN for a couple of weeks or so. I really need to start getting around and seeing what Nashvegas has to offer. Of course with kart in hand LOL.

Robert
Wednesday night 5-10pm for on-road practice. They race off-road on Saturday and have the track setup for oval practice on Saturday (no on-road) On-road is raced on most Sundays. The on-road track was rebuilt this summer and is pretty smooth. They also fixed one of the a/c units last summer, so it doesn't get too hot in there.

You can get more info by going to http://www.thunderrcraceway.com/ if you click on the ustream play tab you can see the actual track, but the lights are not on. There is also a schedule on there. Robert Dirla runs the place and does a pretty good job with it, and there is really good group of "serious" guys there that are willing to help. We have several guys that race regularly that are competitive on a national level. It is better to come by on an actual race day and see everyone. Most of the guys are pretty reserved and concentrating on race days, but you can approach about anyone and they will answer any questions you have. Come meet us!
Old 02-23-2012, 04:48 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

Weather is hit or miss it can be 70 in march ... As mike said we also run at thunder, there is a pretty good oval race this weekend on sat Tour oval race.

Swing on bye should have 50+ racers
Old 02-23-2012, 09:41 AM
Tech Apprentice

Serious men always makes for a fun place Hope they don't take kart racing to serious. If so they may try and make the karts more technical than they are. Kinda like Lead and Toby sometimes do when on the track.

Ceri
Old 02-23-2012, 11:20 AM
Tech Initiate

Serious men always makes for a fun place Hope they don't take kart racing to serious. If so they may try and make the karts more technical than they are. Kinda like Lead and Toby sometimes do when on the track.

Ceri

What you didn't think I was a rctech member girl? Its all about fun at the track I think some don't know how to take me thats all. Maybe I'm to direct?

Leadhauler

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.