Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BMenard17
Is it top secret?
nunya!
Old 02-14-2013, 02:01 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by E1 Diablo
@Rocketman when I see your username I start singing the Elton John song in my head.
That was the first thing that popped in my mind man, I'm Not a Big Fan of Elton John or nothing but that is a Cool Song! Burning Like a Fuse Up Here Alone! I think thats what he says, lol......
Old 02-14-2013, 02:13 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Metalsoft
I was just stating that someone else I knew had one. We do not race a class for that. It is quite a small track, and that thing would be huge on it. We are a small indoor track, but if you can get a smaller SCT truck or on-road touring car, we got you covered.

When it warms up we are heading outside, that would be the time to try and race it.
I know it man, I have had this Truck out 1 time and it's a Beast For Sure and I got such a good deal on it, I jumped at it! I just knew there was a racing Class for this but after speaking with other's around here local, everyones into the 1/10 scale and now, I wish I would have done my Homework and looked into a 1/10 scale, could have save some cash but, I had a coupon that was going to expire at Midnite so I ordered it about 10:00pm, lol.... This thing really surprised me tho, being as fast as it is and it being so Big, I may look into making a trade, I don't know, I may just keep this for a Basher and Buy a 1/10, my Buddy said get a Team Associated 1/10 Scale and I will be good to go indoors and outdoors!

Last edited by Rocketman65; 02-15-2013 at 05:55 AM.
Old 02-16-2013, 06:01 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I have been racing in Louisville area for a few years. Scale is a great place to race. Everyone is friendly and willing to help someone new to the hobby. Almost every weekend there will enough to run the following classes: 1/10 scale 2wd short course, 1/10 4wd short course, and 1/8 ebuggy. There were some 1/10 buggies showing up in the late summer and fall last year. Nitro has slowed way down the last 2 years. Some weekends and all big races there will also be 1/8 nitro buggy and truggy. The upcoming schedule for next year has not been released yet, but there are several big races and a traveling point series called Monsters of the Midwest. link here http://www.sriraceway.com/monsters_of_the_midwest

Right now several of us travel to indoor tracks in the area to race including JCP in Indianapolis, Kings in Cincinnati, and a few others in Ohio area.

I have been going to the point series at JCP. All are great tracks.

I suggest waiting until the season starts if you want to buy something to race. Come out to the track and check out the different classes. In the mean time, get as much time driving the one you have.