R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Tennessee-Kentucky Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/tennessee-kentucky-racing-70/)
-   -   Pyscho Nitro Blast (https://www.rctech.net/forum/tennessee-kentucky-racing/685738-pyscho-nitro-blast.html)

E1 Diablo 12-11-2012 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by boxstang40 (Post 11542806)
they are making a totally separate track for 10th buggy since jumps are so big on the main track.

A separate track for 1:10th scale stuff is a good idea. The amount of 1:8th racing that goes on a PNB will blowout the hardest packed track in no time flat. It's not much fun trying to race a 1:10th buggy on a blown out 1:8th scale track.

Keith Lewis 12-12-2012 07:33 PM

One week long RC party! Down for open nitro buggy and truggy.

Cajvol94 12-14-2012 04:08 AM

FYI, just found out that if you plan to run ebuggy/nitro and a 10th 2wd buggy or 4wd buggy class that there will be no scheduling conflicts between the two tracks. And the 10th buggy track is right next door in the same building so you would only need 1 pit spot for the two tracks. If a conflict for whatever reason comes up they will accommodate so no one misses a race. Plus you get the luxury to run and try to figure out two tracks. Just wanted to share this.

hobbstimothy 12-14-2012 10:44 AM

Ill be there with the Agama A8 USA editon buggy and the new A8T and maybe the electric buggy goin to make the money well worth the week of racing

JS-toe 12-31-2012 06:45 AM

Car Pooling

Who's driving down? Who needs a ride?

Lets start talking car pooling.

BrizAE 12-31-2012 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by JS-toe (Post 11614332)
Who's driving down? Who needs a ride?

Lets start talking car pooling.

I'm going just trying to figure out where to stay. Perry, ga? They have a couple hotels there with decent rates even though I won't be sleeping a lot. What was the temperature there last year? Might just have to camp out there on the grounds.

Limywidget 12-31-2012 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by BrizAE (Post 11615849)
I'm going just trying to figure out where to stay. Perry, ga? They have a couple hotels there with decent rates even though I won't be sleeping a lot. What was the temperature there last year? Might just have to camp out there on the grounds.

Camping is the only way in my opinion. Driving back and forth would suuuucckkkk.....

rkingery12 12-31-2012 04:30 PM

Or on the hood of your car....this was actually spotted next to the ROCCK camp.

RevoRacer50 01-01-2013 05:03 PM

Im signed up for buggy. Novice actually since I havent raced since 2007 maybe I can get my new durango buggy set up before the race. Im driving down and camping.

BrizAE 01-03-2013 08:11 AM

ROCCK

Paid for PNB!!! Can't wait!

RevoRacer50 01-03-2013 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by BrizAE (Post 11627320)
Paid for PNB!!! Can't wait!

Whay classes are you going to run. Im brand new to the team durango and im actually yet to get it on the track. Do you think lutz set up from last year would be a good kne to run. Im way out of the groove since I havent raced since 2007.

BrizAE 01-04-2013 07:40 AM

Running e buggy and novice buggy. Im new to nitro so i am learning as i go. This will be
my first pnb. There will be alot of Rocck racers going i will be able to get feedback from them depending on what my buggy is doing. But yes i will start out with lutz's 2011 setup and go from there. Brian looper has been very helpful with dex setups as well. You should race with us at the Rocck in knoxville.Or are you already?

RevoRacer50 01-04-2013 08:59 AM

I send brian a message on facebook but havent gotte. Any feedback yet im a nirto guy so I ha e the dnx buggy. But here this afternoon im going to the hobby shop to gey the dex and build it up. Im new to electric so im deff going tonto need some help with it. What motor and esc do I need to go for? And batteries. I havemt made it up there to race yet but what classes do they run and when do they race? I could deff come up next weekend. Im going to race in dalton this weekend.

BrizAE 01-04-2013 10:31 AM

We race tomorrow! And every other Sat. Start with lutz's AMS dex setup. Brian is superlooper on rctech try that ,. Check out rocckracing.com plenty nitro, e-buggy , 2wd/4wd buggy, 2wd and 4wd SC truggy too.

jay13111 01-04-2013 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by RevoRacer50 (Post 11631853)
I send brian a message on facebook but havent gotte. Any feedback yet im a nirto guy so I ha e the dnx buggy. But here this afternoon im going to the hobby shop to gey the dex and build it up. Im new to electric so im deff going tonto need some help with it. What motor and esc do I need to go for? And batteries. I havemt made it up there to race yet but what classes do they run and when do they race? I could deff come up next weekend. Im going to race in dalton this weekend.

i may be wrong but i beleive dalton is coming to knoxville to race tomorrow.