Check this out

Old 04-02-2005, 05:01 PM
Tech Adept

Default Check this out

This is part of a game called SAS Heat. Its a mod for Nascar Heat. There are other types of cars but here is my favorite:

one more

Fun and can be done cheap. Beats sitting at home doing nothing.
Old 04-02-2005, 06:21 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Cool Robby, I like the one that is one 3 wheels. It kind of looks like Billy Decker's late model with it like that.
Old 04-06-2005, 07:21 AM
Tech Adept

Default re

check out codemasters site and look at race driver 2 or colin mccrea rally 2005 for awesome driving games, they can be moded and hacked, I've got an opel touring car i race in the dtm class but it's got the physics from the f1 cars. Needless to say I spank everyone but I sand bag on purpose till the last lap of the last curve. But, you guys want the best FREE game on the web, checkout americasarmy.com and download and play. great 1st person shooter with awesome online play. if anybody gets into it, I'm chadrog and tend to play bridg crossing or sf(special forces) hospital.later guys