Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Non member entry fees

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2012, 07:53 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I am truly excited about the passion shown in here for ROCCK and RC in general. I really think that points have been made and damage has been done. The only thing losing in this tirade is ROCCK. IMO, if it continues, will just cause even more damage.

ROCCK racers, please, I encourage you to not post anymore to this thread (whether in support or against), because the only outcome is harm to the club. I don't think that anyone wants that. I have a PM box, please use that instead.

Lets expend this energy talking about the awesome things that ROCCK has coming up. Like, On-road, Turkey Blast, Winter Blast, and how Losi makes the best vehicles. Ha!

There has been very good points made and heard by both sides, which has turned to too much illicit prodding to keep the 'discussion' going.

I promise it will be discussed at the next meeting. I encourage all involved to attend (member or not), you will get equal opportunity to be heard (member or not). It guarantee it will be exciting.

Thank you for your time and attention.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:06 AM
Tech Adept

edit: deleted

(my bad for replying to a post on the previous page before reading the above from Rockit RC)

Last edited by RonBurgandy; 11-14-2012 at 09:23 AM.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gixxer420
All my answers have been answered. Thank you and I look forward to being apart of ROCCK
Think its time to lock it down. Preciate talking on the phone with leadership and other members this morning reguarding my previous post. I apologize if any took it to heart as a threat. By no means was it. Again sorry and thank for the answers.. ROCCK on and close this up.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:43 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

After talking to Randy Bailey, thread author, he has agreed to lock this thread. Lets move forward to our next meeting where we can adjust our fees increase vote to a more acceptable amount.

Thanks to all who had quality input here. I repeat, it did not fall on deaf ears. In some cases it shed light on other operations of the club that need polishing.

As always, any of you can contact me @865-297-231two with any concerns or questions about the club or its operations.

John Stoehr
Old 11-14-2012, 10:00 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Closed per officals. Got a problem, pm them. Name calling, go back to grade school.