R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Tennessee-Kentucky Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/tennessee-kentucky-racing-70/)
-   -   Sean's Backyard Three Hour 2WD Shortcourse Enduro (https://www.rctech.net/forum/tennessee-kentucky-racing/640421-seans-backyard-three-hour-2wd-shortcourse-enduro.html)

Sean Jacobson 06-24-2012 08:00 PM

Sean's Backyard Three Hour 2WD Shortcourse Enduro

[

Brandon Powell 06-24-2012 08:14 PM

Are there any drive time limits for each of the 3 in the A-main?

Sean Jacobson 06-24-2012 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by Brandon Powell (Post 10899592)
Are there any drive time limits for each of the 3 in the A-main?

No driving limits! You can drive the whole three hours, you are the man!

randyw 06-26-2012 03:07 PM

How does this whole marshall your own car work? Sorry but for some reason i have a picture in mind of 30 guys running around the track chasing their teams truck and it don't look good. Surely you don't mean by marshall your own car that if your standing at one end of the track and your driver flips or needs marshalling for any reason that the teams marshall has to run all the way to the other end? I just think that would cause more harm then good, but that's why i ask cause not aware of how this is ran.

Tran901 06-26-2012 04:03 PM

The races will have heats. Then with the times from the heats will place you in the correct mains to put you in. It won't be 30 cars running at once. What u will have is a 3 man team 1 driver, 1 Marshall, and 1 pit guy to fix your car, change batteries, etc

Sean Jacobson 06-26-2012 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by randyw (Post 10907170)
How does this whole marshall your own car work? Sorry but for some reason i have a picture in mind of 30 guys running around the track chasing their teams truck and it don't look good. Surely you don't mean by marshall your own car that if your standing at one end of the track and your driver flips or needs marshalling for any reason that the teams marshall has to run all the way to the other end? I just think that would cause more harm then good, but that's why i ask cause not aware of how this is ran.

That would be crazy! But funny!

In the past we have ran 1 hour enduros were each driver had to pit there own car and marshall it. With three man teams it makes it possible to have marshalls.

There would only be 10 cars in each main and 10 cars in each of the qualifiers.

Hope that I answered your question,

Sean Jacobson

Brandon Powell 06-26-2012 05:37 PM

who was last years winners?

Sean Jacobson 06-26-2012 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Brandon Powell (Post 10907779)
who was last years winners?

I think it was Chris Seitz, with 148 laps in one hour. There were only seven of us that ran that race.

Sean Jacobson 06-27-2012 07:11 AM

Track Pics

4 Attachment(s)
[

VoodooDaddy 07-05-2012 03:27 PM

Chirp chirp !!!

randyw 07-15-2012 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Sean Jacobson (Post 10907440)
That would be crazy! But funny!

In the past we have ran 1 hour enduros were each driver had to pit there own car and marshall it. With three man teams it makes it possible to have marshalls.

There would only be 10 cars in each main and 10 cars in each of the qualifiers.

Hope that I answered your question,

Sean Jacobson

Well kinda sorta, but what i'm getting at is the team marshalls gonna be spread out the course and each marshall tends to all trucks on the track? Meaning if i'm marshalling and my driver flips on his top in front of another marshall is that guy to flip my driver back on all 4 or is it my job to run across the track to flip the truck? As well if another truck flips in front of me am i to back off and allow that teams marshall to rush over there to flip it? Sorry for being a noob but tryin to get the big picture here cause we might put together a team and tend to this event.

Sean Jacobson 07-15-2012 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by randyw (Post 10977554)
Well kinda sorta, but what i'm getting at is the team marshalls gonna be spread out the course and each marshall tends to all trucks on the track? Meaning if i'm marshalling and my driver flips on his top in front of another marshall is that guy to flip my driver back on all 4 or is it my job to run across the track to flip the truck? As well if another truck flips in front of me am i to back off and allow that teams marshall to rush over there to flip it? Sorry for being a noob but tryin to get the big picture here cause we might put together a team and tend to this event.

We would have the marshalls spread over the track and cover that area, not just their team cars.

jlfx car audio 07-16-2012 10:47 AM

I would be up for being on a team equipped with a truck that needs a extra driver and wrench

randyw 07-16-2012 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by Sean Jacobson (Post 10977987)
We would have the marshalls spread over the track and cover that area, not just their team cars.

Pretty much thought that's what was the intent but for some reason i couldn't convince myself that was the goal.lol

rcr@cer21 07-18-2012 04:52 PM

What do u mean by no parallel batteries