All my stuff is for sell

Old 11-16-2004, 11:46 PM
Tech Adept

Default All my stuff is for sell

That's right I'm giving it up.
I will be selling all my stuff and I'm offering it to you guys first before it hits ebay.post on here if anybodies is interested in anything.
Old 11-17-2004, 01:39 PM
Tech Addict

???????

Post list of items 4 sale
Old 11-18-2004, 04:36 AM
Tech Adept

Default re

are you really gonna make me, sorry i just assumed everybody that gets on here knew what i had. i will get in it friday and make a complete list but here are a few things i can think of off the top of my head.

turbo35 stealth 225

hudy uni. tire truer 150

trinity true lathe 2 or 3 , i cant remember 125

i'll just have to get out there in it. any body need a restorable 1967 vw, i got one of those too.
Old 11-18-2004, 04:41 AM
Tech Adept

Default also

a free cat, sry keith i had to
Attached Thumbnails All my stuff is for sell-cat.jpg  
Old 11-18-2004, 06:01 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

free cat...lol...sorry to see you get out of it Chad...enjoyed racing with ya
Old 11-18-2004, 04:49 PM
Tech Regular

I am not far behind on the on road stuff......
Old 11-18-2004, 08:00 PM
Regional Moderator

I hear ya Scott. I want to race sedans/12th scale but really don't want to travel to Nashville.
Old 11-18-2004, 08:10 PM
Tech Adept

Thats wrong chad. However, I would not expect nothing less from you. I will make you an offer you can not refuse for your stuff, here goes:

For all your items, I will give you 2, thats right, 2 hugs, an ATHENTIC picture of bigfoot, and a chance to be on a reality show.

Old 11-18-2004, 11:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: re

Originally posted by chadro
are you really gonna make me, sorry i just assumed everybody that gets on here knew what i had. i will get in it friday and make a complete list but here are a few things i can think of off the top of my head.

turbo35 stealth 225

hudy uni. tire truer 150

trinity true lathe 2 or 3 , i cant remember 125

i'll just have to get out there in it. any body need a restorable 1967 vw, i got one of those too.
the 35 is a BL right? do you deliever?
Old 11-19-2004, 05:14 AM
Tech Adept

Default re

yes,its bl, its one of those black ones with the orangeish and redish flames, hell i ll send you a picture if need be. i do deliver, to the end of my driveway.no i could meet you in crossville or something, wifes got family there.gimme 700 and you can have all my sh uh stuff 150 gets you a restorable 67vw
Old 11-19-2004, 09:02 PM
Tech Apprentice

Sad to see you go Chad. I guess its about time for me to get rid of my touring car stuff. I hate to leave the hobby though. Those Mini T's are looking really good for christmas, I might just ask sant to bring me one.

Robby. Your offering 2 hugs?! nuff said. done deal.
Old 11-19-2004, 09:05 PM
Tech Adept

Default THE LIST

I wish to sell it all at once for 700, but if someone would like to buy peices then that's doable and prices are negotionable. If you need pictures or have questions you can leave them here or email me at [email protected] or call 865-681-4463 or 865-335-8355 the last is a cell. If it is long distance, let me know on here that you wish to talk and I will call you if you leave your number. With all that being said, here we go:

1 Traxxas 2.5 Emaxx w/a smoked ecs, I think, it works when it wants to, its got a JR FM receiver and a Jr high torque servo( the one that comes with a JR XS3 radio)which ever one that is.

1 JR XS3 radio and receiver, for those who don't know this is the one that doesn't need crystals and let me tell ya that's nice.

1 Competion Electronics Turbo 35 B.L. Stealth w/ the single battery tray used for matching.

1 AMB rc Dp personal transponder

1 JR 8450 digital servo w/ several of the one plastic sacrificial gear, it doesn't break alot it's just they where cheap.

1 Novak Cyclone TC ESC oldie but a goodie

1 Hudy universal tire truer, 110 volt, turing car arbor, ranges from 40 mm to 70mm as it's set now w/ the steel factory bit and the optional carbid cutter that is for a better cut and lasts longer.

1 Trinty tru-lathe 3 pro w/case (it's cracked at the bottom) 3 extra bits, bearings and V-blocks, and comes with a red matt francis motor breaking stand

1 Trinity brush factory w/ case, w/ replacement seration tool, and a brush alinment tool.

1 Integy DSX 3000 battery zapper, I sent it back alittle over a year ago to have it serviced for a faulty meter on it and they just went ahead and replaced it's guts so it's pretty much new.

1 Integy Indi Dyno pro, It's good for running a lathe or breaking in motors but that's is about it as far as I'm concered.

1 Integy Laser Tweek Station w/case (purple)

1 Integy set-up station w/ case (purple)

3 packs of Integy Sanyo 3300's in a Pro-match 8 slot case
593 sec Zapped @ 90VDC, 3.8Ka
Ave: 1.21v Cut off 0.90v
Charge: 5.0 amp Dis: 20 amp

1 RPM pinion case with 31 - 17 teeth 48 pitch pinions, one is missing but I think it's on the car. Most are Titanium and a couple are the black Robinson racing ones.

1 Trinity Monster hauler bag, black, boxes are starting to show thier age but still work fine.

1 Big ugly rolling tool box.

*Dynamite droop gauge w/ blocks, ride hieghth gauge, pro body reemer, 2.5mm, 3/32", 5/64", 1/16", .05" allen wrenches (the sizes need for a TC3) all are red anadized, Lundsford punisher turnbuckle wrech.

2 GM racing motor cases each with 8 slots and one bigger space in the middle w/ all my motors I have left, they aren't much, 1 race prep outlaw 27r, reedy 19t (quad mag), handwrapped trinity 19t arm, an old p2k, p2k2, peak hell fire and some used but not dead arms.

1 Trinity car stand/battery cooler w/ fan black in color.

1 blue imitation Ott light from wallyworld. 13 watt flouresant.

now the pain to type part:
1 used FTTC3, titanium Lundsford turnbuckles, RPM H.D. ball cups, BRP stainless steel hinge pins, center one-way, front one-way(missing one of its outdrives), a spool, some diff rebuild parts and diff parts and cases, 2 regualr motor cams, 1 regular motor clamp/ heat sink, 1 pair losi steering knuckles, 1 pair 1deg. losi rear hubs, 2 pairs of 1/2 losi rear hubs, several pair of associated front up rights and rear hubs, several replacement spurs some are ass. some are kimbrough 69 and 72 teeth, a few front and rear a-arms, several front and rear hinge pin carriers, some shock oils 20,45,50,60,70,80,90,110 in wieghts, RPM bearing blaster, BRP motor stand, PSE brush hood tool, spare front and rear shock tower, an older Hitech HS 525mg servo(If I remember right, it doesn't center good), CVD rebuild parts and some outdrives some are plastic and some are steel, Various bushings,setscrews,screws,e-clips,shock pistons,battery bars,body clips,ball studs,turnbuckles(you know the kinda stuff you collect over 4 years of racing) and almost 2 complete sets of springs for the car and a few extra shock bodies.

Wow, I'm tired now but there it is. buy it if you wish I will wait till monday to call this off and start the E-bay approach.Thanks for reading all that crap and the cat's still free.later
Old 11-22-2004, 12:26 PM
Tech Adept

Default re

come on guys one day left, I'm not saturn here name a price I will probably take it. JSJ picked up a transponder for 20 bucks.
Old 11-22-2004, 07:33 PM
Tech Apprentice

I hope some one takes you up on these great deals. But like I said im getting out of racing myself.

Good Luck Buddy
Old 11-23-2004, 03:12 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Chad!

Chad, send me an email. [email protected]

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.