Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Tennessee-Kentucky Racing
New offroad track in Nashville.  The Hawk Pit!! >

New offroad track in Nashville. The Hawk Pit!!

New offroad track in Nashville. The Hawk Pit!!

Old 12-23-2011, 07:30 AM
Tech Rookie

Default In town

Hi guys, I'm Clarksville but I'll be back and fourth to Nashville all week. Would love to try out the track. Just need to know who to contact and when is a good time stop by, after Christmas of course. Or if anyone nearby has a good bashing spot would be cool. Any info would be great. Happy Holidays everyone.
Old 12-23-2011, 12:26 PM
Tech Addict

Default Track schedule

The track schedule will be posted after Christmas...My concern now has been getting the track ready. If you have taken the time to come and check out the track you will see that we are doing it right. The practice runs prove exciting, fast and fun with technical parts as well as wide open action. At present we are completing the track stand. Like the track, big, the stand will be able to support a large number off racers at one time. My goal is to increase the size of the mains and heats to speed up time and cut down on the amount of heats and mains. So instead of running against 10 or 12 in a main, we can handle 18 to 20 racers.
As far as more photos and videos they are coming. I am really waiting on the infield grass that I planted as well as fences, walls, and completion of track stand/bird cage to be completed. I want the Hawk Pit to go out on the web looking strong...
I will tell you now that the local racing event will be a points series that will feature trophies, prizes and cash. We will be running 1/8 scale gas and electric truggy/buggy. 1/5 scale LSR 4-wheel Drive. SCT 4-wheel drives. These are in, with other classes looking in with the decision still out. If anyone wants to make an argument for additional classes I would suggest you do it now.
I want everyone to choose what type of RC to buy before the season starts.
If anyone has question just contact me at [email protected]
or post here. Guys, 2012 is going to be a great year to be a RC Racer.
Old 12-25-2011, 08:56 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Merry Christmas

Cool. I was just want to check it, may test out the 5ive for a bit or just get some pics and vids of the track in general. I'm just here visiting family for the holidays. I plan on coming back in the spring or summer as well so maybe I'd get to run in some of the races, just depends. Anyway I'll probably be leaving the 28-29 Dec. heading back over to VA. so if there's anyway I can come check out the track to see it, drive, help with some building or anything that be cool, just need to know who to contact and where it's at. Either way it's all good and I hope the track turns out great and gets more people into R/C and hopefully I can make it back over here in the spring or summer for some of the races.
Old 12-26-2011, 07:43 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Go check it out, here is the address
1016 Stearman Drive White House TN USA 37188
Old 12-26-2011, 04:25 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Thanks

I'm gonna head out there tomorrow with the 5ive and the camera. Got my son electric SCT for Xmas too, he's 4 he'll have a blast just to see a track. Even if we can't run them. Thanks for info. Do I need call or see anyone, I don't want to be trespassing on private property or have ppl upset, hopefully there's some other guys ou there. Thanks again.
Old 12-28-2011, 02:07 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

A few questions for the owners of the track...

Are there any plans for an on-site hobby shop as in the past?

Is this going to be a "club" based track? Or will it be volunteer/ pay-to-play?

Will there be normal operation hours posted for the summer, with an on-site attendent?

Feel free to respond via PM.
Old 12-28-2011, 09:39 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by aaron2u View Post
A few questions for the owners of the track...

Are there any plans for an on-site hobby shop as in the past?

Is this going to be a "club" based track? Or will it be volunteer/ pay-to-play?

Will there be normal operation hours posted for the summer, with an on-site attendent?

Feel free to respond via PM.
No plans for team hawk or the hawk pit to open a shop, however others could.
Our local race will be posted this week.
Volunteer/pay to pla
Scott
Old 12-28-2011, 11:59 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Awesome track

I'm out here right now looking at it. Wanna play, but I don't wanna mess with anything. Is someone coming out here at all today? Looks good though, Come on being ur 5ives out let's play.
Old 01-11-2012, 02:08 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

I was in the whitehouse area so I stopped to check the track out and it looks nice! How do I go about coming up on the weekends on non race days to drive on the track with my sct's? Who do I talk to to get permission and or pay?
Old 01-11-2012, 02:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

pics or shens

Old 01-14-2012, 09:26 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

So this track open daily for practice?
Old 01-15-2012, 02:16 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Can i come out today andvget some run time in?
Old 01-16-2012, 08:10 AM
Tech Addict

Default Working on practice day

I will be giving out practice dates and series dates this week...stay tuned...Team Hawk
Old 01-22-2012, 01:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

I was at the track today to take a look at it. Has anyone ran any 1/5's on it and if so how did it do? From what I seen is there a straight to open it up? of course I didnt walk around it because it was muddy out there. I am talking strictly 1/5 looks great for 1/8 alot bigger than it used to be for sure.

Will
Old 01-25-2012, 01:22 PM
Tech Rookie

Talking I am very excited about this track

I have spent the past few months setting up my RC8 for action. After moving from NC to Nashville, I started to worry there would be nowhere to run em. I can't wait to check out the track. Any word on when it will be permitted to do a few practice laps?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.