Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Harmony Hills 2011 Schedule

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 12:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I'm not positive but i think Dalton is having a huge money race on May 28th. Hard to crown a TN. State Champion when everyones in GA.
Old 02-01-2011, 12:57 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bgbelden
I'm not positive but i think Dalton is having a huge money race on May 28th. Hard to crown a TN. State Champion when everyones in GA.
I have been out of the game for a few years....Do you know Corey Johnson? Is he still racing? How about Paul Conway? Tell them James Grubbs says Hello if they are.
Old 02-01-2011, 05:28 PM
Tech Adept

We always welcome new racers regardless of experience. We have had several show up that have not raced and we try to make them as welcome as the regulars.
Old 02-01-2011, 07:12 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Sounds like a road trip!
Old 02-01-2011, 08:18 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by grubster
I have been out of the game for a few years....Do you know Corey Johnson? Is he still racing? How about Paul Conway? Tell them James Grubbs says Hello if they are.
Everyone knows Paul and Corey and yes they're still racing, only Paul has more gray hair and worse vision now.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:58 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Are you guys going to come, if I change it? Confirm this and we may consider changing it. Problem is, if I worried about all the other track schedules we wouldnt have one.
Old 02-02-2011, 07:36 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by LUV DA AIR
Are you guys going to come, if I change it? Confirm this and we may consider changing it. Problem is, if I worried about all the other track schedules we wouldnt have one.
obviously money and work are a factor (i don't have either) but the point i was making was that big races tend to absorb drivers from far away making their local tracks have a small turn out. As far as showing up for your race, i loved your track and will definately be back depending on the whole money/work situation.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:49 AM
Tech Adept

obviously money and work are a factor (i don't have either) but the point i was making was that big races tend to absorb drivers from far away making their local tracks have a small turn out. As far as showing up for your race, i loved your track and will definately be back depending on the whole money/work situation.
Alright Bren, schedule has been tweeked for you guys. Championship race has been moved from the May 28th to June 4th. I dropped a trophy race and added a club in its place.

Check the date in the first post guys, those are FINAL dates. Its in stone.

Thanks for the compliments Bren.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:48 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

State Race road trip Luv Da Air, will you offer 2wd, and 4wd Short course classes at the state race or is it combined?
Old 02-02-2011, 10:00 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by grubster
State Race road trip Luv Da Air, will you offer 2wd, and 4wd Short course classes at the state race or is it combined?
Actually, the only time we'll combine a class is if there just is not enough entrys to race each class individually. I try not to ever turn anyone away from racing. If there isnt enough for them a class Ill fit them in somewhere.

YES, for that race they will definately be a class for each. 2wd SC and 4x4 SC.

Ill be working on pre registration on RC Sign up so we can see who all are racing and what classes they will be in.
Old 02-02-2011, 10:35 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

I'm down for a road trip.
When you get it setup on rcsignup don't forget to make the E classes
Old 02-02-2011, 01:35 PM
Tech Regular

My son and I will be coming up from Knoxville quite a bit to race with you guys. We will be running 1/8 electric. If no electric class for 1/8 that is cool I love racing with gas guys. Just want to race and have fun.

Heywood
Old 02-02-2011, 02:22 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by helmsey
I'm down for a road trip.
When you get it setup on rcsignup don't forget to make the E classes
working on all the races for RC Sign Up right now.

Originally Posted by hhbarton11
My son and I will be coming up from Knoxville quite a bit to race with you guys. We will be running 1/8 electric. If no electric class for 1/8 that is cool I love racing with gas guys. Just want to race and have fun.

Heywood
that will be great man. The guys that have the most fun are usually the faster guys. I think it has something to do with NOT taking it so seriously and keeping it in perspective I guess. When it quits being fun, is when I know its time to call it quits.
Old 02-03-2011, 11:08 PM
Tech Regular

will be making some runs to hh this year running 2wd sct, also what classes would a 2wd bl pede run in? also a e-truggy (kinda) lol converted emaxx?
Old 02-04-2011, 11:48 AM
Tech Adept

All right guys pre registration is open for the State race and the Firecracker on RC Sign Up . You dont have to pre registure, but it helps me with planning event details better, adding or deleting classes and making sure we have more than enough than not enough. Also nothing attracts a crowed, like a crowd so.........SIGN UP PLEASE! Just check the links below:

2011 Tn. State Championships

3rd. Annual Firecracker Throwdown

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.