R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Tennessee-Kentucky Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/tennessee-kentucky-racing-70/)
-   -   Outdoor season is open at INTENSE (https://www.rctech.net/forum/tennessee-kentucky-racing/39033-outdoor-season-open-intense.html)

2INTENSE 04-23-2004 09:27 AM

Outdoor season is open at INTENSE

This Sat. is the frist race. Who all is up for this weekend? Layout is not changing for this event but should be done by the next event.

There are some nice prizes up for grabs for the points race, not just to the person who finishes in the top 3! Besides the weekly prize money.

I have changed the drops for everyone to 2 from 1. I am going to try to ad another race before he season is over. Shooting for something big for a little excitement for everyone.

Ross is taking a break but I will be here and running the races. He worked his butt off this winter running races and practice for no profit what so ever. It would be cool if eveyone would send a shout out to Ross so maybe he will come out and race with us some.

This year it is all about fun and beating the GA. crew! :lol:

JSJ Racing 04-23-2004 02:43 PM

I am going to try and get there but I have to work this weekend and I am not sure what time I will get off.

:tire:

2INTENSE 04-24-2004 11:03 AM

So far mostly nitro today. Hope the season is just starting slowly. Let me know who all is planning to run this year. If we are not going to get a crowd up then everyone that is coming out can plan to race somewhere else.:cool:

JSJ Racing 05-19-2004 01:54 PM

Hello everyone,

I would like to know if anyone is planning on running this weekend at Intense. I am willing to run just about anything. Stock, 19t or mod. I just need to know if anyone is going to show up. If no one is going to run I am going to BMS to run oval.

I want to support Dustin because he has been here for us through thick and thin but if no one is going to show it is a waste of time for Dustin and the few if any that come out.

Please lets have a show of hands.

Scott

Bivens 05-19-2004 03:53 PM

I'll be there with Nitro.....Joe also I think...Possibly Sutton...

Dustin, bring out the Yokomo.....

JSJ Racing 05-20-2004 07:45 PM

Any electrics? Anybody?

"Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can here me. Is there anybody home?"

2INTENSE 05-21-2004 06:21 AM

George may be out to run. Heath can't for now. Not heard from anyone else.

2INTENSE 05-21-2004 07:36 PM

Ross wants to come out and race but need some electric sedans to run against. Looks like it is going to be another practice play date for the nitro guys.

2INTENSE 05-22-2004 10:56 AM

Race cancelled today. I talked to most everyone that was coming out and they were not going to make it. Sorry guys.

volav 05-22-2004 05:01 PM

It's to bad that everyone says they want to race, but won't put it on the line.

I guess the next race will be the Tri States in July now. Hopefully some electrics will show up.

See everyone sometime, thanks Dustin for trying, I know how it is.......

Ross

Ko Racer 05-23-2004 07:45 AM

Im wondering is there any dates set for the outdoor season ? It would make it easier to plan racing if I knew the dates and its electric all the way for me . ross and you guys that go all out to let us run on some nice tracks I thank you and will be there soon. with my new job it slammed me but its all staighted out now and as i mentioned if I knew the dates I will make plans to be there for sure!

Cya guys soon

Dj

nashrcracer 05-23-2004 08:24 AM

I posted this back in april on the outdoor schedule thread

from the handout that Dustin gave me last weekend
date gate and start
April 24th noon and 4
May 22nd noon and 4
June 26th noon and 5
July 31st round 4 of the tristate 9 and noon
Aug 28th noon and 5
Sept 25th noon and 4

$15 first $10 second and novice

points payouts and roar rules

Ko Racer 05-24-2004 05:25 AM

Originally posted by nashrcracer
I posted this back in april on the outdoor schedule thread

from the handout that Dustin gave me last weekend
date gate and start
April 24th noon and 4
May 22nd noon and 4
June 26th noon and 5
July 31st round 4 of the tristate 9 and noon
Aug 28th noon and 5
Sept 25th noon and 4

$15 first $10 second and novice

points payouts and roar rules

Thank you sir I must have over looked it :blush: will these dates just be nitro or both elec.and nitro?

2INTENSE 05-24-2004 06:32 AM

The classes were 1/12 19T, 19T touring, Novice, Nitro touring, and a few others but so far only interest has been nitro.

George is wanting to run 1/12 scale and Scott would run with him but would want more cars to run I am sure.

I think electric sedan, 1/12 scale, and nitro would be good. What we can do is combine the stock and 19T electric classes and just score them seperatly. Basically do it LeMans style. They run several different classes all together and just score them seperatly based on there class. That way if we have 8 electric sedans and 5 are stock and 3 are 19T you have 2 winners. We can even have an overall winner. For electic and so on. Shoot we can even run the 1/12 and sedans together and make it very realistic.

This is supposed to be all in fun and have big enough lanes so everyone has room to run. What do you guys think????

I need to know so I can decide what to do about the June race. If no interest then we may not be running until the Tri-State race.

By the way. We will have a local Stock class at the tri-state series race here.

Skunk2 05-24-2004 01:38 PM

I may see if i can show up for a couple of those races. School will be over soon then I start work again. And also with my new hobby:
http://img40.photobucket.com/albums/...icture_004.jpg

http://img40.photobucket.com/albums/...Solo_2_005.jpg

http://img40.photobucket.com/albums/...icture_003.jpg

Ive been short on time.