R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Tennessee-Kentucky Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/tennessee-kentucky-racing-70/)
-   -   December 6 Race (https://www.rctech.net/forum/tennessee-kentucky-racing/28682-december-6-race.html)

NOWEAKLINKS 12-02-2003 02:37 PM

December 6 Race

Whos in and who is out?:sneaky:
Who knows what I will be driving.:confused: :weird:

freeman 12-02-2003 07:39 PM

dec.6

Hopefully I will be there. I think a couple weeks off done some good. Went through the whole car sould be good. Will be racing stock for a while need to use up some of these motors. And you know what i will be driving a TC3 cause there's nothing else worth bothering with.

James, Deadrick gave me your green rear tires will bring them.

Stan, If you still want deadricks trinity 12 look on e-bay under switchblade (spashett). It's the yellow one, lot of parts and cyclone ESC.

EAMotorsports 12-02-2003 08:26 PM

I'll be back....Trying to talk skeen into coming with me...

ea

Tempest2000 12-02-2003 10:34 PM

yeah Eric... it's a done deal. Got everything worked out. Now to try and pack all my stuff in 2 boxes LMAO!!! :nod:

tnstantheman 12-02-2003 10:55 PM

dec 6

i will be there with my tc3 and my orion lap counters so i can see how slow i am LOL i still have to build my diffs but i am going to use the diffs out of ollies car , mine are messed up i need some diff guts

Bivens 12-03-2003 08:33 AM

I'll be there running 1/12....I'm bringing a surprise new driver to Novice running my TC3....Who's got the hot rubber setup...?

R.Fenstermacher 12-03-2003 10:47 AM

I'll be there with my regular car, still haven't got my new car yet.:cry: There was a death in his suppliers family. Bivens do you have that 12th scale ready? Good to see you back Eric!

hyperformance 12-03-2003 10:50 AM

i'm in

i'm there, hope to perform better than the last few weeks, having trouble finding my confidence while running with the big boys!

bivens, i got plenty of rubber tire set-up sheets in my old notes, find some soft tires, takeoff 22's, sorex 20's or 24's, toss the 27's for carpet

ImGoinRCn 12-03-2003 12:39 PM

I'm in.

JSJ Racing 12-03-2003 03:29 PM

JG?

:tire:

volav 12-03-2003 05:23 PM

Noweaklinks I know what you will be driving! Hope everyone has a good time this weekend. The track has been set up today, Joe has made sure it will not move.

See you guys in two weeks, this weekend, I have to go up north and it appears to I will be shot at in Cinci and Columbus. Good luck to everyone this weekend.

Bivens 12-03-2003 06:32 PM

All I've got for Rubber is 27's....but I'd consider takin on a Loaner set for him to run this weekend....any takers, otherwise, he's running 27's....

Kieth, if you come out to Practice, bring a rubber setup sheet with you Thursday....

Ryan, The 1/12 scale will be there, and I may have some time to help you out since I'm only running one class myself.....

Sutton, bring out the 1/12 scale.....!!

Good luck dodging bullets Ross....

chadro 12-03-2003 06:49 PM

bivens

i think ive got an old set of pit 20s,if so there yours.set up if it was me i would just leave the carpet setup and go down 20 wieghts in oil and go from there.oh and im in too

ImGoinRCn 12-03-2003 07:28 PM

Originally posted by volav
Noweaklinks I know what you will be driving! Hope everyone has a good time this weekend. The track has been set up today, Joe has made sure it will not move.

See you guys in two weeks, this weekend, I have to go up north and it appears to I will be shot at in Cinci and Columbus. Good luck to everyone this weekend.

Be careful Ross and have a good trip. Carry your gun and shoot back if they shoot :D

Is the track in the same layout as before?

NOWEAKLINKS 12-03-2003 07:32 PM

????

Imgonrcn- yes it is pretty close to being the same.

Any takers on what car i will be drving, hint its new, its purple, and a person named Hara drives one.:sneaky: :nod: :D ;) :blush: