Search

How to Join Team Terribles/About Us

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 07:56 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Default How to Join Team Terribles/About Us

Our team is open to all racers of any type of land based RC vehicle. Nitro or electric, any scale, any class. You do not need an impressive racing resume to join our team, but you must race! We are not a bashing club.You will be required to prove racing history and purchase a Team Shirt. Team Shirts are $20 shipped in the USA and $30 Shipped internationally. For those of you who do not yet race, but plan on doing so in the near future you may join the team but with some restrictions. The Team was created to form a bond and a union of all RC racers around the world, and to help each other as well as help new racers enter the hobby. We are hear to help each other and provide feedback about set-ups and products and Tracks all over the World. If you do not wish to be a member of a "TEAM" please do not join. We expect you to be proud of your team and helpful and friendly to everyone. You are encouraged to wear your team shirt at all races, but not required. You are required to give us complete, accurate information on your membership application. We also ask that you support your local hobby shops as much as possible, but in those situations that you can not, or do not have a local hobby shop we have 13 sponsors who offer our team drastic discounts. We also have a Team store that you can shop for any item you may need. Profits from the store are given back to the team in the form of prizes, banners, plaques, trophies, and event sponsorships. We are a proud organization and we expect all new members to share our pride. We are the worlds largest RC racing team and currently stand at almost 600 members in 24 countries around the world. We do have 2 team rules which are: No bashing or flaming any other person or product as long as you are representing our team, and we also ask that you do not make public any of our team prices or discounts. Please be advised that you cannot access our private team forums unless you are a member of the team, and you will not see special team prices on our team store unless you are a member. We look forward to having you on our team and on our forums.

Here is a link to our website if you want more information or wish to join. Just create a new user account to apply for membership.

http://teamterribles.com/
Old 05-12-2010, 11:16 PM
Tech Lord

Losi and spectrum products arriving soon
Old 12-05-2010, 09:37 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default question

does this also include the crawler world,and are there any vendors that support the crawlers .thanks Bruce
Old 12-05-2010, 12:06 PM
Tech Lord

Crawlers are welcome as long as you compete with other crawlers for prizes/trophies/medals. The team has no sponsors that make stuff for crawlers but we do have our own hobby shop and can probably get you anything you need with some savings involved. Please keep in mind that the team was not started so a bunch of people can get discounts. Having sponsors is a bonus only and we strongly recommend you support your Local hobby shop.
Old 12-28-2010, 09:43 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

I joined the team mainly to try and get it going for team terribles. This past season I was crawling with an ax10 a good starter but I am now upgrading to a xr10
Old 12-29-2010, 04:45 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by outoforder
I joined the team mainly to try and get it going for team terribles. This past season I was crawling with an ax10 a good starter but I am now upgrading to a xr10
We look forward to a large membership in the Crawler community.
Old 01-05-2011, 09:46 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

oh very cool.
Old 01-16-2011, 07:11 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i applied on your website and it said that i got a e-mail with info and sponsorship was pending but i never received the e-mail
Old 01-17-2011, 04:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nitrozilla
i applied on your website and it said that i got a e-mail with info and sponsorship was pending but i never received the e-mail
Same here.
Old 01-19-2011, 10:31 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by nitrozilla
Originally Posted by Jeauxkor
Same here.
Let me check into it, maybe I am not getting the automated emails alerting me when people join anymore. Yup, there was 6 applications just stuck in the system that I never got notified about. Sorry about that. You are both reviewed and approved. Welcome to the worlds largest racing team
Old 01-24-2011, 07:05 PM
Tech Apprentice

so im just starting racing, and i don't know if i can go every week but i can go most weeks, so are there strict orders on going every time. and if i do join then what do i have to do to get to the "discount" level.

thanks
Old 01-24-2011, 10:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Jeauxkor
Same here.
Hey Jeauxhor, its mojo from rc-offroad.net, ru gonna try and race at Wolfpack some this year??
Old 01-25-2011, 07:31 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by thepaulness
so im just starting racing, and i don't know if i can go every week but i can go most weeks, so are there strict orders on going every time. and if i do join then what do i have to do to get to the "discount" level.

thanks
You can race whenever you want as long as you race. We are a racing team first and foremost. Without sounding rude, if you are only interested in discounts we are not the team for you. The team was started to bring a bond and a union to RC racers around the world, not so people can buy cheap stuff
Old 02-04-2011, 04:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hello, I only club race here locally but am willing to support your team.
Add the team terribles signature to my posts etc... Oh BTW now
that I think about it I know someone already sponsored by you already.
CRCRC dude aka Randy...
Do I have to attend the big events to be sponsored by you?
Do I have to win?

Im willing to send you money for a T-shirt, that wouldnt be a problem.
I also wouldnt mind running your team stickers on my cars.

Last edited by ???E-Racer; 02-04-2011 at 04:57 PM.
Old 02-05-2011, 08:23 AM
Tech Lord

As long as you race that's all we ask. It does not matter if its club racing or even your friends back yard track as long as it is racing. We are not a bashing club, or an internet discount buying group. Racing History must be verifiable via a link, or phone number or faxed heat sheet. We welcome all racers.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.