R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-09-2010, 08:35 AM   #12001
Tech Addict
 
wrd47's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: maryland
Posts: 537
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

dou 3 back instock
__________________
FTM TIRE GRIP...www.FTMGRIP.com
wrd47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 08:26 PM   #12002
Tech Elite
 
Glowster21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,493
Trader Rating: 116 (100%+)
Default

A big old box of yummy horsepower will be on my doorstep soon.....look out Northeast, Full Throttle is back in stock baby!
Glowster21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 08:29 PM   #12003
Tech Elite
 
Glowster21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,493
Trader Rating: 116 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrd47 View Post
i know you called BRIAN after LEFT 10 messages you need to stay out Of the ladys room at work


ok guys these are now ROAR APROVED 5200 50CS FTM SILVERBACKS

NEED A STICK WITH A PUNCH HERE YOU GO
Guys these packs are INSANE!!!!! Like nothing else out there....can you say "Exclusive" ?!?
Glowster21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 08:14 PM   #12004
Tech Elite
 
KAHUNA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: ~ Stuck in ~ Maryland ~ For Now
Posts: 2,438
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Cool

Hey Dawg when can I pick up a DuO 3 going to need it next week !

.
__________________
Team Scream Racing Middle River Hobbies GQ AMERICA Diggity Designs Castle Creations ✦TheRCShack✦ www.castlecreations.comwww.teamscreamracing.com www.diggitydesigns.comhttp://www.gqproduct.comMini www.middleriverhobbies.comTom Brown The Rev 7 XRAY ✦ M05 Surfs Up DudeMiddle River Hobbies

Last edited by KAHUNA; 12-15-2010 at 05:19 PM.
KAHUNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:27 PM   #12005
Tech Elite
 
Kash$'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sykesville, MD
Posts: 2,687
Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyd View Post
Wow no Kash money in this forum either. Did he go into the witness protection plan after Sundays beating?
I fixed that for ya guys this past sunday and even threw in the T West beat down for free. Lol.
__________________
Kash "Money" Krickler .
Mugen Seiki / J Concepts / Airtronics/Sanwa USA / LC Racing , Baton Inc. / VIPER / REDS Racing USA / VP Racing Fuels / Tekno RC / Boca Bearings / G's Raceway & Hobbies / Waldorf RC / Upgrade RC / Kal Gaurd Lubricants /
Kash$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 06:42 AM   #12006
Tech Addict
 
wrd47's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: maryland
Posts: 537
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kash$ View Post
I fixed that for ya guys this past sunday and even threw in the T West beat down for free. Lol.
kash your liop is in 5800 60c
__________________
FTM TIRE GRIP...www.FTMGRIP.com
wrd47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 06:00 PM   #12007
Tech Addict
 
wrd47's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: maryland
Posts: 537
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

hey all FTM SILVER BACK LIPOS we are comming out with saddle packs 5600
at 50c first of the year


all order were shipped today thanks guys you all keeping me on my toes

please alow extra days for shipping that the postoffice here is back up
__________________
FTM TIRE GRIP...www.FTMGRIP.com
wrd47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 10:03 AM   #12008
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,492
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

Well we took the traveling road show up to Seattle yesterday. A few of us down here in Salem decided to pack up the gear and drive for 4 hours to the final race of the year up to a track up in Seattle called Hanger 30. We arrived up there at 7am to the surprise of the locals. Racing started at 10am and I raced stock and decided to give it a try with mod. Stock was really some of the best racing I have seen in a while. Many fast locals using the home track to their advantage and pushed us to the limits. one goal of the track was to tru down a new track record as this was the last race on this lay out. Record was 33 6:00. They set up heats and i was in a rough group. 8 per heat with a vast differance of speed and ability. so after the first 2 rounds I was sitting 4thwith the current TQ sitting at a 33 6:01. 3rd round would bring the reshuffle and time to go. I was running a TQ pace with a solid 34 lap run when I got tangled with some lapped traffic. I fell to a TQ pace at the 33-6:01 when I got hit agin and fell to a 6:04. So I ended up in 2nd, but with a solid car for the main. In the main, Tq and I took off and after a couple bobbles by TQ I was able to get to the lead and with clean air was able to take off and take the win. D3 motor.

Mod was a nother story. trying to learn some things with this. First very hard to too running same car in both classes. But overall car was just as fast as TQ and winner but driver was not as consistant. Actually was able to pull the fastest lap in the main, but really does not mean much with out the win. I was running a 10.5 with boost. I qualified 3rd and finished 3rd. So not too bad.
__________________
eXpress Motorsports***VBC
fastasu2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 07:55 PM   #12009
Tech Addict
 
wrd47's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: maryland
Posts: 537
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastasu2 View Post
Well we took the traveling road show up to Seattle yesterday. A few of us down here in Salem decided to pack up the gear and drive for 4 hours to the final race of the year up to a track up in Seattle called Hanger 30. We arrived up there at 7am to the surprise of the locals. Racing started at 10am and I raced stock and decided to give it a try with mod. Stock was really some of the best racing I have seen in a while. Many fast locals using the home track to their advantage and pushed us to the limits. one goal of the track was to tru down a new track record as this was the last race on this lay out. Record was 33 6:00. They set up heats and i was in a rough group. 8 per heat with a vast differance of speed and ability. so after the first 2 rounds I was sitting 4thwith the current TQ sitting at a 33 6:01. 3rd round would bring the reshuffle and time to go. I was running a TQ pace with a solid 34 lap run when I got tangled with some lapped traffic. I fell to a TQ pace at the 33-6:01 when I got hit agin and fell to a 6:04. So I ended up in 2nd, but with a solid car for the main. In the main, Tq and I took off and after a couple bobbles by TQ I was able to get to the lead and with clean air was able to take off and take the win. D3 motor.

Mod was a nother story. trying to learn some things with this. First very hard to too running same car in both classes. But overall car was just as fast as TQ and winner but driver was not as consistant. Actually was able to pull the fastest lap in the main, but really does not mean much with out the win. I was running a 10.5 with boost. I qualified 3rd and finished 3rd. So not too bad.
good job brother
__________________
FTM TIRE GRIP...www.FTMGRIP.com
wrd47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 05:38 PM   #12010
Tech Elite
 
Kash$'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sykesville, MD
Posts: 2,687
Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)
Default

Bill thanks for the motors and batt they are awesome.. Got to run a qualy with bills baby, his owne production motor a 17.5 and it was really, really fast.. I know they are not ready for sale yet but i wanted you guys to know it was hot..
Big off road race on the 16th Bill.. 45.00 all the classes you can run, trophy from 1-3 in all Amians and TQ trophies.. You should bring the team down for off road.. Maybe Reagle can come.
__________________
Kash "Money" Krickler .
Mugen Seiki / J Concepts / Airtronics/Sanwa USA / LC Racing , Baton Inc. / VIPER / REDS Racing USA / VP Racing Fuels / Tekno RC / Boca Bearings / G's Raceway & Hobbies / Waldorf RC / Upgrade RC / Kal Gaurd Lubricants /
Kash$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 09:54 AM   #12011
wyd
Tech Legend
 
wyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Castle Mamba Max Pro. Feel its power!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 21,142
Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wyd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kash$ View Post
Bill thanks for the motors and batt they are awesome.. Got to run a qualy with bills baby, his owne production motor a 17.5 and it was really, really fast.. I know they are not ready for sale yet but i wanted you guys to know it was hot..
Big off road race on the 16th Bill.. 45.00 all the classes you can run, trophy from 1-3 in all Amians and TQ trophies.. You should bring the team down for off road.. Maybe Reagle can come.
We need a picture of these soon to be new motors?

Is this at Mimis or on a dirt offroad somewhere? If its dirt I might be able to make it. Otherwise I don't have old tires that are worn for the new Losi yet so doubt I would run offroad at Mimis just for that reason. Don't want to spend 100 bucks on tires to burn off in 3 runs.

Kash your Slash didn't work too bad at the Classic last week. Not sure what the difference was but my Slash LCG never burned up clay Suburbs at all. They look like new after 10 runs in wet and dry conditions.
__________________
Castle Creations (Since 2005) Just awesome products
Bumps & Jumps RC (Great Indoor facility for offroad and oval)
ST Racing Concepts (STRC)
Custom Works (Best Oval Cars around)
wyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 03:28 PM   #12012
Tech Elite
 
Glowster21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,493
Trader Rating: 116 (100%+)
Default

Kash, could you measure the thickness of the lipos for me? Need something under 25mm for my Cat and can't find a measurement on them.
Bill, did you order my D3 mods?
Glowster21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 04:30 PM   #12013
Tech Addict
 
wrd47's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: maryland
Posts: 537
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glowster21 View Post
Kash, could you measure the thickness of the lipos for me? Need something under 25mm for my Cat and can't find a measurement on them.
Bill, did you order my D3 mods?
can you say 4,5 5.5 6.5 7.5 8.5

your call
__________________
FTM TIRE GRIP...www.FTMGRIP.com
wrd47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 10:04 PM   #12014
Tech Elite
 
Glowster21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,493
Trader Rating: 116 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrd47 View Post
can you say 4,5 5.5 6.5 7.5 8.5

your call
Need four 8.5's, stat! Thanks my brotha from anotha motha!
Glowster21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 09:22 AM   #12015
Tech Addict
 
wrd47's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: maryland
Posts: 537
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

I want to wish you all a merry x-mas. And a happy new year. There will be new things comming to ftm for 2011. Look out for that.Joe. Start looking out for the fedex truck. USPS one my sh---t list
__________________
FTM TIRE GRIP...www.FTMGRIP.com
wrd47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
fullthrottle 3800s sale BILL.D Other Items: For Sale/Trade or Wanted to Buy 4 01-25-2009 09:23 PM
FULLTHROTTLE CARPET CHAMPIONSHIPS BILL.D Racing Forum 380 11-12-2008 07:03 PM
Fullthrottle Motor sports RC MARKET Buyer/Seller dispute and Feedback discussion forum 6 09-20-2008 03:01 AM
2007 fullthrottle motorsports onroad CHAMPIONSHIP'S BILL.D Racing Forum 445 06-12-2007 09:33 AM
fullthrottle motorsports 3800s blow out sale BILL.D R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 2 07-20-2006 11:41 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 06:27 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net