R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-21-2006, 04:09 PM   #1171
Tech Fanatic
 
motorhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: BILL DOLCH/md,fullthrottle-motorsports
Posts: 797
Default

guys the colbalt 2s wil be here friday if you need them i will have them

7t single 8 t single 9 t single
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 08:18 AM   #1172
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Rockville, MD
Posts: 5,058
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCFREAK
yeah guys just got back yesterday from the WEST VIRGINIA STATE RACE!! qualified 3rd overall, strapped the monster stock back in it(tried the CO27 first 2 qualy) went faster , geared accordingly like MO said, and drove the heck out of it!!Finished 2nd overall!!(MO, she said at least get 2nd or 3rd right before the mains!! so i had to bring home some hardware!!)

Had a blast hanging out with Mo and the crew!! nice to race guys welcoming out of towners.. Ill tell ya what, you guys should see the charity program these guys do!! thats what keeps the hobby alive!!Its more of an honor running with such a good hearted team!!! Mo, putting up a brand new RDX kit for a raffle!!! darn, i didnt get it!!! still sour over it!!! but oh well..

well, next venue will be this weekend!! we will see what up!!

arv.

MO anyway of seeing the award pics??
Congrats on your 2nd place finish.
__________________
Steve Walter
Sweep Racing USA/ Speed Passion USA/ Karens Famous Cookies (Transporter)
SRW141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 08:20 AM   #1173
wyd
Tech Legend
 
wyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Castle Mamba Max Pro. Feel its power!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 21,141
Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wyd
Default

Steve if can get loose this weekend I will be a Frederick breaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in new stuff. If by chance you can make it down. If not I guess I will hook up at the GB opening day on the 8th.
__________________
Castle Creations (Since 2005) Just awesome products
Bumps & Jumps RC (Great Indoor facility for offroad and oval)
ST Racing Concepts (STRC)
Custom Works (Best Oval Cars around)
wyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 08:41 AM   #1174
JKA
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,000
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCFREAK
yeah guys just got back yesterday from the WEST VIRGINIA STATE RACE!! qualified 3rd overall, strapped the monster stock back in it(tried the CO27 first 2 qualy) went faster , geared accordingly like MO said, and drove the heck out of it!!Finished 2nd overall!!(MO, she said at least get 2nd or 3rd right before the mains!! so i had to bring home some hardware!!)

Had a blast hanging out with Mo and the crew!! nice to race guys welcoming out of towners.. Ill tell ya what, you guys should see the charity program these guys do!! thats what keeps the hobby alive!!Its more of an honor running with such a good hearted team!!! Mo, putting up a brand new RDX kit for a raffle!!! darn, i didnt get it!!! still sour over it!!! but oh well..

well, next venue will be this weekend!! we will see what up!!

arv.

MO anyway of seeing the award pics??
Hey Arv... this is Keith Allen. It was a pleasure having you down to race man. Awesome run in that 3rd qual and of course in the main. Appreciate the kind words, can't wait to do it again. As soon as I get the pics I'll have them posted on the website and I'll email you a high res copy of the TC "A" if you'd like.
JKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 11:02 AM   #1175
Tech Fanatic
 
motorhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: BILL DOLCH/md,fullthrottle-motorsports
Posts: 797
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKA
Hey Arv... this is Keith Allen. It was a pleasure having you down to race man. Awesome run in that 3rd qual and of course in the main. Appreciate the kind words, can't wait to do it again. As soon as I get the pics I'll have them posted on the website and I'll email you a high res copy of the TC "A" if you'd like.
ya im looking forward comming out there next year
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 03:48 PM   #1176
Tech Fanatic
 
gatrbite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Etters, PA
Posts: 872
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to gatrbite
Default

Hear that. Bill's coming out. I always knew there was something a little different about you!
__________________
Jeff Mohn
Studio 14 Photography www.studio14photos.com
Bumps and Jumps RC www.bumpsandjumpsrc.com
gatrbite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 04:50 PM   #1177
Tech Fanatic
 
motorhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: BILL DOLCH/md,fullthrottle-motorsports
Posts: 797
Default

ok jeff you got me agian
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 05:41 PM   #1178
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Rockville, MD
Posts: 5,058
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatrbite
Hear that. Bill's coming out. I always knew there was something a little different about you!
Just a little to much information
__________________
Steve Walter
Sweep Racing USA/ Speed Passion USA/ Karens Famous Cookies (Transporter)
SRW141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 05:44 PM   #1179
Tech Fanatic
 
motorhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: BILL DOLCH/md,fullthrottle-motorsports
Posts: 797
Default

:i know steve hes mean / it's ok i will just give him some slow motor's

wait i dont have any slow motors
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 05:55 PM   #1180
Tech Fanatic
 
motorhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: BILL DOLCH/md,fullthrottle-motorsports
Posts: 797
Default

jeff M ygm
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 08:44 PM   #1181
wyd
Tech Legend
 
wyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Castle Mamba Max Pro. Feel its power!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 21,141
Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wyd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatrbite
Hear that. Bill's coming out. I always knew there was something a little different about you!
I thought when I walked by him my gaydar went in high alert!!!!!!!!
__________________
Castle Creations (Since 2005) Just awesome products
Bumps & Jumps RC (Great Indoor facility for offroad and oval)
ST Racing Concepts (STRC)
Custom Works (Best Oval Cars around)
wyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 10:19 PM   #1182
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 2,715
Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead
ya im looking forward comming out there next year

I am going to hold you to that Bill.
see you guys at the express race
Mo
Mo Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 10:27 PM   #1183
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: St Louis
Posts: 7,868
Trader Rating: 198 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fastguy1
I am going to hold you to that Bill.
see you guys at the express race
Mo
Mo go to bed. It is late
__________________
Please become an organ donor.
www.donatelife.net
Custom decals and Sno-Tee'z, T-Shirts by Sno Camel
dodgeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 10:28 PM   #1184
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: St Louis
Posts: 7,868
Trader Rating: 198 (100%+)
Default

Bill send me the file of your logo and I will see what I can do to make decals from it. The highest resolution as possible.
__________________
Please become an organ donor.
www.donatelife.net
Custom decals and Sno-Tee'z, T-Shirts by Sno Camel
dodgeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 10:47 PM   #1185
Tech Fanatic
 
gatrbite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Etters, PA
Posts: 872
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to gatrbite
Default

Dodgeguy, the files are sent. Let me know if you need a different format.


WYD, I thought in order to have a gaydar, you need to be gay!
__________________
Jeff Mohn
Studio 14 Photography www.studio14photos.com
Bumps and Jumps RC www.bumpsandjumpsrc.com

Last edited by gatrbite; 03-22-2006 at 11:06 PM.
gatrbite is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
fullthrottle 3800s sale BILL.D Other Items: For Sale/Trade or Wanted to Buy 4 01-25-2009 09:23 PM
FULLTHROTTLE CARPET CHAMPIONSHIPS BILL.D Racing Forum 380 11-12-2008 07:03 PM
Fullthrottle Motor sports RC MARKET Buyer/Seller dispute and Feedback discussion forum 6 09-20-2008 03:01 AM
2007 fullthrottle motorsports onroad CHAMPIONSHIP'S BILL.D Racing Forum 445 06-12-2007 09:33 AM
fullthrottle motorsports 3800s blow out sale BILL.D R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 2 07-20-2006 11:41 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 08:32 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net