R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-24-2008, 04:56 PM   #10546
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Downingtown, PA
Posts: 5,792
Trader Rating: 244 (99%+)
Default

Welcome Craig!
Fred Perkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 05:58 PM   #10547
Tech Elite
 
KAHUNA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: ~ Stuck in ~ Maryland ~ For Now
Posts: 2,438
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Bill we still going to the Gate !

2008
Grand Finale at The Gate
April 5,6 2008


Location/Info: The Gate, Southgate Shopping Center 21411 Southgate Park Blvd., Maple Heights, Ohio 44137.
Entries are non-transferable and non-refundable after March 24, 2008. ROAR rules apply regarding, tech, motors and batteries. New rules adopted for the 2008 Carpet nats for brushless and Lipo will be used. All bodies expiring March 31, will be allowed. No Winter Green type traction compound allowed. Jack the Gripper recommended. Personal transponders are mandatory. Foam tires only, except rubber class and Vintage. Pit tables and chairs will be provided for racers only.

Format: Stock Touring, Stock 1/12th : Bring your own motor (ROAR rules apply, Brushless 17.5 or 27t brushed)
13.5 Rubber: Bring your own tires, Jaco Green or Sorex 28
Super stock TC, 1/12th : Bring your own motor (ROAR rules apply , brushless 13.5, 10.5, 19T brushed Komodo or Chameleon)
Vintage Trans-Am: U.S. Vintage Trans-Am rules apply, Heads up heats 5 min quals 8 min mains.
Modified TC, 1/12th : ROAR rules apply
Mains will be sorted by your two best qualifiers in total laps and time. Not Qual points.

Trophies: A-mains 1st through 3rd and TQ’s all classes, all other Main Winners.

Hotels: Holiday Inn Express (440) 786-1998 Red Rock Inn (440) 439-2500
23303 Oakwood Commons, Oakwood Village, OH 24801 Rockside Rd, Cleveland, OH

Schedule: Saturday 4/5 8:00am to 2:00pm Open Practice (controlled if necessary)
2:15pm to 2:30pm Drivers Meeting
2:45pm to TBD 3 Rounds of Qualifying

Sunday 4/6 8:00am to 9:00am Open Practice
9:00am to TBD 1 Round of Qualifying
12:00pm to TBD All Mains

Information: Full Details/Requirements/Rules will be posted at: www.clevelandcarpetracing.com
For more information, contact: Paul Ciccarello, [email protected]

Entry Information
Name: ______________________________________ Email address: _______________________________________________
Address: ____________________________________ Phone: ____________________________
City: _______________________________________ State: _______ Zip: ________________
Classes: Amount
Stock 1/12th Scale: Freq-1: _____ Freq-2 _____ PT# ______________ $35 $ ________
Stock Touring Car: Freq-1: _____ Freq-2 _____ PT# ______________ $35 $ ________
Super Stock 1/12th Scale: Freq-1: _____ Freq-2 _____ PT# ______________ $35 $ ________
Super Stock Touring Car: Freq-1: _____ Freq-2 _____ PT# ______________ $35 $ ________
Vintage Trans-Am: Freq-1: _____ Freq-2 _____ PT# ______________ $35 $ ________
13.5 Rubber: Freq-1: _____ Freq-2 _____ PT# ______________ $35 $ ________
Modified 1/12th Scale: Freq-1: _____ Freq-2 _____ PT# ______________ $35 $ ________
Modified Touring Car: Freq-1: _____ Freq-2 _____ PT# ______________ $35 $ ________
Second Class discount -$10 $ ________
Total: $ ________
Mail, and make checks payable:
Paul Ciccarello
2029 15th Street
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223
__________________
Team Scream Racing Middle River Hobbies GQ AMERICA Diggity Designs Castle Creations ✦TheRCShack✦ www.castlecreations.comwww.teamscreamracing.com www.diggitydesigns.comhttp://www.gqproduct.comMini www.middleriverhobbies.comTom Brown The Rev 7 XRAY ✦ M05 Surfs Up DudeMiddle River Hobbies

Last edited by KAHUNA; 03-24-2008 at 06:20 PM. Reason: g
KAHUNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 08:29 PM   #10548
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,365
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigX View Post
I'd like to say thank you to everyone for the welcome. I look forward to getting out to the big races this year with the Full Throttle team and am excited to interact with all the new teammates to see if we can push each other to the next level. I see big things happening for Full Throttle in the near future and wish all the best to everyone on the team.

Also I'd like to thank John Tagliamonte and eXpress Motorsports for all the help and commitment they have shown me for the past couple years. All the best of luck to them for the future as well.
Bob Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 10:44 PM   #10549
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: All 48 states...
Posts: 2,053
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Welcome Craig!!! I guess us little guys in the mid-west get no love...wheres my intro Bill....
__________________
Schuurspeed / Aero-model / Gear One / LG1
www.OHRCR.com
Gitsum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 09:10 AM   #10550
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: maryland
Posts: 3,972
Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default

Craig ygm
__________________
comming soon MOTORHEAD RC MOTORSPORTS...........
BILL.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 09:14 AM   #10551
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: maryland
Posts: 3,972
Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default

also guys

we have a new family member comming to fullthrottle

details tonight
__________________
comming soon MOTORHEAD RC MOTORSPORTS...........
BILL.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 09:15 AM   #10552
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: maryland
Posts: 3,972
Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAHUNA View Post
Bill we still going to the Gate !

2008
Grand Finale at The Gate
April 5,6 2008


Location/Info: The Gate, Southgate Shopping Center 21411 Southgate Park Blvd., Maple Heights, Ohio 44137.
Entries are non-transferable and non-refundable after March 24, 2008. ROAR rules apply regarding, tech, motors and batteries. New rules adopted for the 2008 Carpet nats for brushless and Lipo will be used. All bodies expiring March 31, will be allowed. No Winter Green type traction compound allowed. Jack the Gripper recommended. Personal transponders are mandatory. Foam tires only, except rubber class and Vintage. Pit tables and chairs will be provided for racers only.

Format: Stock Touring, Stock 1/12th : Bring your own motor (ROAR rules apply, Brushless 17.5 or 27t brushed)
13.5 Rubber: Bring your own tires, Jaco Green or Sorex 28
Super stock TC, 1/12th : Bring your own motor (ROAR rules apply , brushless 13.5, 10.5, 19T brushed Komodo or Chameleon)
Vintage Trans-Am: U.S. Vintage Trans-Am rules apply, Heads up heats 5 min quals 8 min mains.
Modified TC, 1/12th : ROAR rules apply
Mains will be sorted by your two best qualifiers in total laps and time. Not Qual points.

Trophies: A-mains 1st through 3rd and TQs all classes, all other Main Winners.

Hotels: Holiday Inn Express (440) 786-1998 Red Rock Inn (440) 439-2500
23303 Oakwood Commons, Oakwood Village, OH 24801 Rockside Rd, Cleveland, OH

Schedule: Saturday 4/5 8:00am to 2:00pm Open Practice (controlled if necessary)
2:15pm to 2:30pm Drivers Meeting
2:45pm to TBD 3 Rounds of Qualifying

Sunday 4/6 8:00am to 9:00am Open Practice
9:00am to TBD 1 Round of Qualifying
12:00pm to TBD All Mains

Information: Full Details/Requirements/Rules will be posted at: www.clevelandcarpetracing.com
For more information, contact: Paul Ciccarello, [email protected]

Entry Information
Name: ______________________________________ Email address: _______________________________________________
Address: ____________________________________ Phone: ____________________________
City: _______________________________________ State: _______ Zip: ________________
Classes: Amount
Stock 1/12th Scale: Freq-1: _____ Freq-2 _____ PT# ______________ $35 $ ________
Stock Touring Car: Freq-1: _____ Freq-2 _____ PT# ______________ $35 $ ________
Super Stock 1/12th Scale: Freq-1: _____ Freq-2 _____ PT# ______________ $35 $ ________
Super Stock Touring Car: Freq-1: _____ Freq-2 _____ PT# ______________ $35 $ ________
Vintage Trans-Am: Freq-1: _____ Freq-2 _____ PT# ______________ $35 $ ________
13.5 Rubber: Freq-1: _____ Freq-2 _____ PT# ______________ $35 $ ________
Modified 1/12th Scale: Freq-1: _____ Freq-2 _____ PT# ______________ $35 $ ________
Modified Touring Car: Freq-1: _____ Freq-2 _____ PT# ______________ $35 $ ________
Second Class discount -$10 $ ________
Total: $ ________
Mail, and make checks payable:
Paul Ciccarello
2029 15th Street
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223
yes tom for the 5th time im going
__________________
comming soon MOTORHEAD RC MOTORSPORTS...........
BILL.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 11:19 AM   #10553
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,962
Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)
Default

Bill still got pm??
__________________
SpeedZone Batteries
steve eaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 11:41 AM   #10554
Tech Elite
 
mike ivy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Comin at ya from a distant galaxy
Posts: 2,795
Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Default

Hey Craig,

To my long time friend since the Mega track day's, It was nice having ya as a team mate, and I wish you very well on your new ride prop's to ya bro




Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigX View Post
I'd like to say thank you to everyone for the welcome. I look forward to getting out to the big races this year with the Full Throttle team and am excited to interact with all the new teammates to see if we can push each other to the next level. I see big things happening for Full Throttle in the near future and wish all the best to everyone on the team.

Also I'd like to thank John Tagliamonte and eXpress Motorsports for all the help and commitment they have shown me for the past couple years. All the best of luck to them for the future as well.
__________________
[-eXpress motorsports-] [-TQ Wire-]

1/12th Fo' Life!!! R.I.P Mike Reedy, R.I.P John Williams

[-Horsham RC-] [-Jackson RC-] [-RC Car World-] [ Black Out Free 2015 ]
mike ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 12:17 PM   #10555
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: maryland
Posts: 3,972
Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default

hey guys we just got in the rp30s and 32s today

please e-mail me if you need tires for this weekend
__________________
comming soon MOTORHEAD RC MOTORSPORTS...........
BILL.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 01:30 PM   #10556
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,962
Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)
Default

Thanks for the response
__________________
SpeedZone Batteries
steve eaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 01:44 PM   #10557
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: maryland
Posts: 3,972
Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve eaves View Post
Thanks for the response
i dident get no pm from you please send agian
__________________
comming soon MOTORHEAD RC MOTORSPORTS...........
BILL.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 02:33 PM   #10558
Tech Master
 
TVMRocket69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Lancaster Pa.
Posts: 1,902
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to TVMRocket69 Send a message via Yahoo to TVMRocket69
Default

Welcome to the Team Craig. It will be a nice change to help each other out as TeamMates for once. Hopefully our On-Road Battles will still be fun and alot closer.

Guess I can't play around at the track as much now.
__________________
Bob Walker Jr.-Sponsor's-
AnswerUSA-RC Team Driver, G's R/C Raceway Team Driver, RBMods Team Driver, Kosmic R/C Fuel Team Driver, MurfDogg Motorworks Team Driver, Serpent S811B, Serpent S811t, MurfDogg Powered V-Desizn Carpet Ripper 5
TVMRocket69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 03:53 PM   #10559
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Downingtown, PA
Posts: 5,792
Trader Rating: 244 (99%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVMRocket69 View Post
Welcome to the Team Craig. It will be a nice change to help each other out as TeamMates for once. Hopefully our On-Road Battles will still be fun and alot closer.

Guess I can't play around at the track as much now.

Fred Perkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 04:06 PM   #10560
Tech Elite
 
Glowster21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,493
Trader Rating: 116 (100%+)
Default

Welcome to the team Craig!!!
Glowster21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
fullthrottle 3800s sale BILL.D Other Items: For Sale/Trade or Wanted to Buy 4 01-25-2009 09:23 PM
FULLTHROTTLE CARPET CHAMPIONSHIPS BILL.D Racing Forum 380 11-12-2008 07:03 PM
Fullthrottle Motor sports RC MARKET Buyer/Seller dispute and Feedback discussion forum 6 09-20-2008 03:01 AM
2007 fullthrottle motorsports onroad CHAMPIONSHIP'S BILL.D Racing Forum 445 06-12-2007 09:33 AM
fullthrottle motorsports 3800s blow out sale BILL.D R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 2 07-20-2006 11:41 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 06:57 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net