R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-21-2007, 08:26 AM   #9976
Tech Elite
 
Mike Haynes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Area 51
Posts: 3,699
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Hey maybe this is Bill in his new office:

..btw its animated when you click on it :P
Attached Thumbnails
Fullthrottle  Motorsports-36_4_26.gif  
__________________
Team Associated - Reedy Power - Sweep - Protoform - TQ Wire - Lacher paint
Mike Haynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 08:27 AM   #9977
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: maryland
Posts: 3,972
Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcracingkid View Post
Hey maybe this is Bill in his new office:
mike call me
__________________
comming soon MOTORHEAD RC MOTORSPORTS...........
BILL.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 08:31 AM   #9978
Tech Elite
 
BSchorr's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Posts: 4,820
Trader Rating: 92 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to BSchorr Send a message via Yahoo to BSchorr Send a message via Skype™ to BSchorr
Default




__________________
Proline ~ Genesis R/C Products ~ First Premier Satellites
BSchorr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 12:23 PM   #9979
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: maryland
Posts: 3,972
Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default

WELL GUYS I WANT TO WISH YOU ALL A MARRY X-MAS AND A HAPPY
NEW YEAR AND TRUST FULLTHROTTLE WILL BE VERY BIZZZY MAKING THIS
YEAR JUST AS GOOD AS LAST YEAR
__________________
comming soon MOTORHEAD RC MOTORSPORTS...........

Last edited by BILL.D; 12-22-2007 at 01:20 PM.
BILL.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 09:35 PM   #9980
Tech Regular
 
wolfden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Illinois
Posts: 430
Default

Hey Guys, Wanted to wish everyone a merry x-mas and a happy new years.

I want to first start off by letting everyone know that i have officially sold Rematch Racing. With that said, I want to thank everyone for your time and support of Rematch. Unfortunately with the growth of the company and the time i had available, i wasn't able to offer the high level of customer satisfaction that everyone deserves.

Furthermore, I will be joining the team at Full Throttle Motorsports and encourage all Rematch racers to contact them for possible sponsorship with them as well. They will be the Team that will offer the same level of performance that you are used to with Rematch. Bill with Full Throttle is looking forward to talking with all current Rematch racers and working out any details that you will need to know about products and pricing that they have available to team drivers. I am excited to have this opportunity to work with Bill and the many more products that they have available.

If you have any questions or concerns about contacting Bill. Please let me know and i'll be able to help out in any way i can.

It's been a great pleasure working with everyone and hope to see you all at the track in the future.

Thanks again for you support,

Nate
wolfden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 10:03 PM   #9981
Tech Champion
 
morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: jersey shore pa
Posts: 5,564
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

bill,
just remember that i will need to have a co for the jan race and 3 batts ready to roll.

just a reminder.....ill be looking forward to that race...

matt
__________________
AE/VIPER/XPERT/DIRTCHEAPRC.COM/JCONCEPTS
A big thx to all the tracks that I race at:cause if it wasnt for these guys..we wouldnt have a place to race our r/c cars!!!
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 10:12 PM   #9982
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: maryland
Posts: 3,972
Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfden View Post
Hey Guys, Wanted to wish everyone a merry x-mas and a happy new years.

I want to first start off by letting everyone know that i have officially sold Rematch Racing. With that said, I want to thank everyone for your time and support of Rematch. Unfortunately with the growth of the company and the time i had available, i wasn't able to offer the high level of customer satisfaction that everyone deserves.

Furthermore, I will be joining the team at Full Throttle Motorsports and encourage all Rematch racers to contact them for possible sponsorship with them as well. They will be the Team that will offer the same level of performance that you are used to with Rematch. Bill with Full Throttle is looking forward to talking with all current Rematch racers and working out any details that you will need to know about products and pricing that they have available to team drivers. I am excited to have this opportunity to work with Bill and the many more products that they have available.

If you have any questions or concerns about contacting Bill. Please let me know and i'll be able to help out in any way i can.

It's been a great pleasure working with everyone and hope to see you all at the track in the future.

Thanks again for you support,

Nate
hey NATE
welcome to the team guys doing this full time and hitting the market
with top matched cells at a good price will make rc racing lighter on your pockets joning a comapany dealing with over 200 HOBBY stores around the world . being sayed we will have 15 to 20 matchers ready to go by the end of next week

just waitng on the rest of the 8/40s to come in...............

we will have motors ready for shipment and batts ready to go
can you say power up
__________________
comming soon MOTORHEAD RC MOTORSPORTS...........

Last edited by BILL.D; 12-23-2007 at 08:48 AM.
BILL.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 10:14 PM   #9983
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: maryland
Posts: 3,972
Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris View Post
bill,
just remember that i will need to have a co for the jan race and 3 batts ready to roll.

just a reminder.....ill be looking forward to that race...

matt
got you coverd brother from another mother man i just
relized im home with nothing to do man is it wensday yet
__________________
comming soon MOTORHEAD RC MOTORSPORTS...........
BILL.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 07:14 AM   #9984
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Downingtown, PA
Posts: 5,788
Trader Rating: 244 (99%+)
Default

Bill,
You have an important pm
Fred
__________________
***A-Main Hobbies, ProTek RC, AKA and Integy***
Fred Perkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 09:19 AM   #9985
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,960
Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)
Default

Nate you got pm
__________________
SpeedZone Batteries
steve eaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 06:56 PM   #9986
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: maryland
Posts: 3,972
Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default

hey guys as you see we bought REMATCH we will have some his cases to match and we will be selling them a good price so e-mail me
if you want them befor we sell them off i should have them done for shipment end of the week

EP And IB 4200S
__________________
comming soon MOTORHEAD RC MOTORSPORTS...........
BILL.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 07:06 PM   #9987
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: maryland
Posts: 3,972
Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Perkins View Post
Bill,
You have an important pm
Fred
fred i got your back jack
__________________
comming soon MOTORHEAD RC MOTORSPORTS...........
BILL.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 08:54 PM   #9988
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: maryland
Posts: 3,972
Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default

vic call me
__________________
comming soon MOTORHEAD RC MOTORSPORTS...........
BILL.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 12:57 AM   #9989
Tech Master
 
ooliganRC's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Under that rock you just kicked over!!!!
Posts: 1,040
Send a message via MSN to ooliganRC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL.D View Post
got you coverd brother from another mother man i just
relized im home with nothing to do man is it wensday yet
How about sorting a box out for the UK???????

Full Throttle stuff may fly on the track, but they need help for continental travel :P
__________________
Corally RDX PHi, Novak Brushless, Futaba 3GR, KO Propo 2413, E-Power 4500, Full Throttle Motorsports.

"You aint going fast enough, if you aint Full Throttle"
Currently slow due to : Bad thumbs and no motors :P
ooliganRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 02:33 AM   #9990
Tech Elite
 
Mike Haynes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Area 51
Posts: 3,699
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

You should just move over here mate.
__________________
Team Associated - Reedy Power - Sweep - Protoform - TQ Wire - Lacher paint
Mike Haynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
fullthrottle 3800s sale BILL.D Other Items: For Sale/Trade or Wanted to Buy 4 01-25-2009 09:23 PM
FULLTHROTTLE CARPET CHAMPIONSHIPS BILL.D Racing Forum 380 11-12-2008 07:03 PM
Fullthrottle Motor sports RC MARKET Buyer/Seller dispute and Feedback discussion forum 6 09-20-2008 03:01 AM
2007 fullthrottle motorsports onroad CHAMPIONSHIP'S BILL.D Racing Forum 445 06-12-2007 09:33 AM
fullthrottle motorsports 3800s blow out sale BILL.D R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 2 07-20-2006 11:41 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 11:28 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net