R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-11-2007, 05:59 PM   #9361
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: maryland
Posts: 3,972
Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan Parker View Post
Cool send it to Pete and I`m sure he will keep me posted.

Had 1 Monster off Pete for time being. Any C027s on there way?

Ran it Tonight and It was fast Tq`d and won again just a little fine tuning needed on the gearing next week.

Keep up the good work Bill
yes i sending co27s too see my new face lift <-----
__________________
comming soon MOTORHEAD RC MOTORSPORTS...........
BILL.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 10:23 PM   #9362
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Ontario ,Canada
Posts: 374
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Well , its an improvement
vino1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 06:39 AM   #9363
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: maryland
Posts: 3,972
Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vino1 View Post
Well , its an improvement
vic call me soon as you can please
__________________
comming soon MOTORHEAD RC MOTORSPORTS...........
BILL.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 06:58 AM   #9364
Tech Master
 
ooliganRC's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Under that rock you just kicked over!!!!
Posts: 1,040
Send a message via MSN to ooliganRC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan Parker View Post
Hey Bill did you send my stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy..maddison View Post
bill when is pete getting my stuff as i need it for next week???

thanks jimmy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL.D View Post
all i can say it on the way im trying here your uk cutomes dont like me
well you got PM, nothing I can do until YOU give me the Parcel Tracking Number.

Love you man, Little balding Man :P

p.s. UK wants yours stuff in a big way, best you hire a lacky to keep up or UK say Bye bye miss american pie...lol
ooliganRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 08:11 AM   #9365
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,365
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooliganRC View Post
p.s. UK wants yours stuff in a big way, best you hire a lacky to keep up or UK say Bye bye miss american pie...lol
I thought that was what Mike Haynes was for?
Bob Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 08:43 AM   #9366
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 447
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Billy Bob, dont forget to hook me up for the reginals next week.
brian mills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 08:55 AM   #9367
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: maryland
Posts: 3,972
Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian mills View Post
Billy Bob, dont forget to hook me up for the reginals next week.
call me
__________________
comming soon MOTORHEAD RC MOTORSPORTS...........
BILL.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 08:57 AM   #9368
Tech Elite
 
RaceAce701's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Carbondale, Pa
Posts: 2,985
Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian mills View Post
Billy Bob, dont forget to hook me up for the reginals next week.
good luck brian
id b there but i just sold all my offroad cars (need the money for cleveland)
__________________
The Skid Marks -- 24 Heures Du Jackson 9/22-23/2011
"Go for broke or go home broke"
"If it ant broke your not trying"
Alex "ACE" Kubilus
ACE design works
RaceAce701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 09:47 AM   #9369
Tech Elite
 
Mike Haynes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Area 51
Posts: 3,699
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Barry View Post
I thought that was what Mike Haynes was for?
I though you were the moral support only guy...you could use a new position with some rank in it.
__________________
Team Associated - Reedy Power - Sweep - Protoform - TQ Wire - Lacher paint
Mike Haynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 10:04 AM   #9370
Tech Elite
 
blast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 2,435
Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to blast
Post A PRAYER IS NEEDED

As many of you know Bill's brother has been rediagnosed with Cancer. Last year after battling colon cancer and receiving a kidney transplant, his Cancer has returned and spread to his kidneys and liver. John Dolch worked hard to provide for his wife Donna and their two teenage children, Adam & Christina, unfortunatly chemotherapy radiation and months of hospitalization put a huge financial strain on their family. I'm asking for donations to relieve the financial burden. Bill has been working to help provide financial and emotional support to John's family, if you can help it would mean so much.
John, Donna, Adam and Christina are in our prayers.

P.S. Bill works hard to help me and others in the R/C Hobby World Wide, so if you can give a little to help out a family member that would be great.

Donations can be accepted through Bill's PayPal account or You can eMail Bill at [email protected]
__________________
Patrick Connors
FTM Grip
You're not fast if you don't have the grip
<>< <>< <>< ><> ><> ><>
A Master key can open any lock, but a lock that can be open by any key is an sloppy lock.

Last edited by blast; 10-13-2007 at 07:31 AM.
blast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 10:10 AM   #9371
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: maryland
Posts: 3,972
Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blast View Post
As many of you know Bill's brother has been rediagnosed with Cancer. Last year after battling colon cancer and receiving a kidney transplant, his Cancer has returned and spread to his kidneys and liver. John Dolch worked hard to provide for his wife Donna and their two teenage children, Adam & Christina, unfortunatly chemotherapy radiation and months of hospitalization put a huge financial strain on their family. I'm asking for donations to relieve the financial burden. Bill has been working to help provide financial and emotional support to John's family, if you can help it would mean so much.
John, Donna, Adam and Christina are in our prayers.

P.S. Bill works hard to help me and others in the R/C Hobby World Wide, so if you can give a little to help out a family member that would be great.

Donations can be accepted through Bill's PayPal account or You can eMail Bill
[email protected]
wow thank you so much there PAT this mean alot to me that you have taken the time to do this

i have help my brother out with so much and it just so hard these days

so me and my family thank you for your help and support
__________________
comming soon MOTORHEAD RC MOTORSPORTS...........

Last edited by BILL.D; 10-12-2007 at 10:22 AM.
BILL.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 10:34 AM   #9372
Tech Elite
 
blast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 2,435
Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to blast
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL.D View Post
wow thank you so much there PAT this mean alot to me that you have taken the time to do this

i have help my brother out with so much and it just so hard these days

so me and my family thank you for your help and support

tell your brother and his family there're in our prayers and hope for the best
__________________
Patrick Connors
FTM Grip
You're not fast if you don't have the grip
<>< <>< <>< ><> ><> ><>
A Master key can open any lock, but a lock that can be open by any key is an sloppy lock.
blast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 10:35 AM   #9373
Tech Addict
 
NeverATiteLine's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gallitzin, PA
Posts: 580
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to NeverATiteLine Send a message via Yahoo to NeverATiteLine
Default

Ok the newbie here needs a lil help. I know how to figure out the roll out of the car, but is there a way to figure out what gears would give the best roll out for a specific track, or is that just like a trail and error type deal? Also, I see some guys at the track using their temp guns on their elec. motors, so what is a good temp to be at when you pull your car off the track?

Do you guys cut your comms after every race? If not how long do you typically run b4 you cut? How often do you change brushes? Is there a better brush then the "F" brush for a tight "paper clip" type track?

the first race is tonight, Ill keep you guys posted on what happens, then maybe u can steer me in the right direction as what to do next.

thanx
__________________
MBX6-ECO
The 4 most famous words in motor sports: SECURITY TO THE PITS!!!
NeverATiteLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 10:40 AM   #9374
Tech Addict
 
Nathan Parker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blast View Post
As many of you know Bill's brother has been rediagnosed with Cancer. Last year after battling colon cancer and receiving a kidney transplant, his Cancer has returned and spread to his kidneys and liver. John Dolch worked hard to provide for his wife Donna and their two teenage children, Adam & Christina, unfortunatly chemotherapy radiation and months of hospitalization put a huge financial strain on their family. I'm asking for donations to relieve the financial burden. Bill has been working to help provide financial and emotional support to John's family, if you can help it would mean so much.
John, Donna, Adam and Christina are in our prayers.

P.S. Bill works hard to help me and others in the R/C Hobby World Wide, so if you can give a little to help out a family member that would be great.

Donations can be accepted through Bill's PayPal account or You can eMail Bill
[email protected]
Hope he doesnt suffer too much Bill
Nathan Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 10:55 AM   #9375
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: maryland
Posts: 3,972
Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverATiteLine View Post
Ok the newbie here needs a lil help. I know how to figure out the roll out of the car, but is there a way to figure out what gears would give the best roll out for a specific track, or is that just like a trail and error type deal? Also, I see some guys at the track using their temp guns on their elec. motors, so what is a good temp to be at when you pull your car off the track?

Do you guys cut your comms after every race? If not how long do you typically run b4 you cut? How often do you change brushes? Is there a better brush then the "F" brush for a tight "paper clip" type track?

the first race is tonight, Ill keep you guys posted on what happens, then maybe u can steer me in the right direction as what to do next.

thanx
on a co27 temp should not go any higher the 120 . best what to do
is put a small gear on it run it on the track and temp the motor
gear it untill the temp is right , now some times the motor will run hotter becuse its geared to low so it gos both ways

but eather way stay around 120 with fs they work the best in stock

well club racing i retune after three runs long a the motor dont drop off

but with the fs somtime they are faster after the 2ed run . you just want
to keep a eye on the com and make sure it dident run to hot it will look
redesh ask mike haynes he know what a hot motor looks like
__________________
comming soon MOTORHEAD RC MOTORSPORTS...........

Last edited by BILL.D; 10-12-2007 at 11:37 AM.
BILL.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
fullthrottle 3800s sale BILL.D Other Items: For Sale/Trade or Wanted to Buy 4 01-25-2009 09:23 PM
FULLTHROTTLE CARPET CHAMPIONSHIPS BILL.D Racing Forum 380 11-12-2008 07:03 PM
Fullthrottle Motor sports RC MARKET Buyer/Seller dispute and Feedback discussion forum 6 09-20-2008 03:01 AM
2007 fullthrottle motorsports onroad CHAMPIONSHIP'S BILL.D Racing Forum 445 06-12-2007 09:33 AM
fullthrottle motorsports 3800s blow out sale BILL.D R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 2 07-20-2006 11:41 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 06:23 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net