R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-17-2007, 07:32 AM   #9091
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: maryland
Posts: 3,972
Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default

joe mr G and steve E your orders are shipped


mike get ready your is too
__________________
comming soon MOTORHEAD RC MOTORSPORTS...........
BILL.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 10:34 AM   #9092
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Mclean, VA
Posts: 3,940
Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default F/S Xray T2'007

If anyone is looking for one I am selling mine...It's a great deal...

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=181779
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 10:59 AM   #9093
Tech Regular
 
panther420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Middletown,Ct.
Posts: 311
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL.D View Post
joe mr G and steve E your orders are shipped


mike get ready your is too
SWEET!!! Can't wait

Mike H... Thanks for your help on sun. It was fun practicing with ya

Good luck to everybody on the team going to Vegas!! Lay it down for Team Fullthrottle
__________________
Mike Monteiro
Full Throttle Motorsports / www.teamfullthrottle.net
TQ Cells / www.tqcells.com
BSR Tires / www.bsr-racing.com
panther420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 12:04 PM   #9094
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Mclean, VA
Posts: 3,940
Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default

If anyone is interested in a built, but never run NT1 roller with some Xray options parts I'm selling one...

http://rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=180887
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 12:49 PM   #9095
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: maryland
Posts: 3,972
Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default

hey guys more up dates on the new IBS


i know i have sayed this befor about the peakdetect must be 0.10

if your charger dont go that low just put it as low as you can

or stick fans on it but you need to be careful that they dont miss peak

batts temp should not be higher then 115

ibs have a heveyer spring in them to keep them from venting

now they need not to blow up

so guys temp your packs at all time


bill
__________________
comming soon MOTORHEAD RC MOTORSPORTS...........
BILL.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 04:01 PM   #9096
Tech Elite
 
RCSteve93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 4,601
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL.D View Post
hey guys more up dates on the new IBS


i know i have sayed this befor about the peakdetect must be 0.10

if your charger dont go that low just put it as low as you can

or stick fans on it but you need to be careful that they dont miss peak

batts temp should not be higher then 115

ibs have a heveyer spring in them to keep them from venting

now they need not to blow up

so guys temp your packs at all time


bill
I was discussing this with a fellow racer at the track and he was saying bump it up to .20 when it is cold. Also we are in a cement basement where we race, so it is like 60 - 70 at the track in the winter. What would you say about this? Should I try one of those battery warmers or just bump up the peak detect like he said?
__________________
rm -rf /windows
RCSteve93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 05:30 PM   #9097
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: maryland
Posts: 3,972
Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCSteve93 View Post
I was discussing this with a fellow racer at the track and he was saying bump it up to .20 when it is cold. Also we are in a cement basement where we race, so it is like 60 - 70 at the track in the winter. What would you say about this? Should I try one of those battery warmers or just bump up the peak detect like he said?
bump the peak up
__________________
comming soon MOTORHEAD RC MOTORSPORTS...........
BILL.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 07:04 AM   #9098
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: maryland
Posts: 3,972
Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default

hey MIKE H,


you have 2 box's comming could not fit it all in one



hey guys need your all in put thinking about getting EP cells

they seem to hold up much better then IBS NOW im not going to stop
matching IBS but im getting talk about how the EP hold up better
and you can charge them up to 8 amps without hurting them witch
is a big plus PUMP THEM VOLTS

JUST LIKE TO GET YOUR FEED BACK ON THEM IF YOU GUYS WANT THEM
I WILL GET THEM


BILL
__________________
comming soon MOTORHEAD RC MOTORSPORTS...........
BILL.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 08:20 AM   #9099
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 447
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Bill, Ive heard nothing but good things about the ep's
brian mills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 08:39 AM   #9100
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Mclean, VA
Posts: 3,940
Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL.D View Post
hey MIKE H,


you have 2 box's comming could not fit it all in one



hey guys need your all in put thinking about getting EP cells

they seem to hold up much better then IBS NOW im not going to stop
matching IBS but im getting talk about how the EP hold up better
and you can charge them up to 8 amps without hurting them witch
is a big plus PUMP THEM VOLTS

JUST LIKE TO GET YOUR FEED BACK ON THEM IF YOU GUYS WANT THEM
I WILL GET THEM


BILL
I'd be willing to give them a try.
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 08:51 AM   #9101
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 270
Default Btcc national champions

Hey guys just to let you all know

Full Throttle Motorsports are the 2007 bttc champions

thanks jimmy
jimmy..maddison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 09:16 AM   #9102
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Mclean, VA
Posts: 3,940
Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default

Congrats Jimmy!

http://www.racing-cars.com/products....&templateid=18
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 09:29 AM   #9103
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 270
Default

thanks mate, just hope to smash vegas up now!!!


jimmy
jimmy..maddison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 09:29 AM   #9104
Tech Master
 
redlion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: VA
Posts: 1,169
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Hey Bill,

I will call you this evening.

Wes
redlion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 09:43 AM   #9105
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,962
Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)
Default

Congrats Jimmy.
__________________
SpeedZone Batteries
steve eaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
fullthrottle 3800s sale BILL.D Other Items: For Sale/Trade or Wanted to Buy 4 01-25-2009 09:23 PM
FULLTHROTTLE CARPET CHAMPIONSHIPS BILL.D Racing Forum 380 11-12-2008 07:03 PM
Fullthrottle Motor sports RC MARKET Buyer/Seller dispute and Feedback discussion forum 6 09-20-2008 03:01 AM
2007 fullthrottle motorsports onroad CHAMPIONSHIP'S BILL.D Racing Forum 445 06-12-2007 09:33 AM
fullthrottle motorsports 3800s blow out sale BILL.D R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 2 07-20-2006 11:41 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 10:22 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net