R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 12-17-2006, 09:28 AM   #6436
Tech Rookie

Ok, I would like to publicly respond to a PM I received from Bill Dolche. His PM was :
you are to stop with the remarks on my thread

if you think i cant find out who you are you are dead
wrong . and trust me if you dont stop only place
you will be racing is the street in front of your house

you have no ideal how much power i have when it
comes to this sport

thank you and marry x-mas (End)

Ok, I find many things obvicouly wrong with this message. Why does one always get pissed off when somebody tells the truth? 95% of the people at Horsham last night saw this take-out. And 100% of those individuals say it was an obvious attempt to secure an easy victory. He is carrying on the Half Throttle tradition very well. Sucking Horribly!
And Bill - what power do you have? You killed all ties with EA, BSR, and the ORL series. And every company owner in this industry thinks you are a total ass. Plus, no track would be stupid enough to listen to a suggestion from "Bill Douche from Team Half Throttle" anyway. You have 0 power in this industry and have no power at all! So get your head out of your anus.
Also - I heard about a phone call you made to a previous team driver for you last night at the track, WOW. It was filled with curse words and harsh language. Way to go Bill. You give a ride to every beginner in the country, then throw them away once they realize your company makes them even slower.
And Dave, I would just stop posting - Too many people saw the hack and you are making yourself look even worse by trying to defend it. Go to another track, its not Daddys track anymore and you will get hurt if you try something like that again.
Bill Douche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 09:49 AM   #6437
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to k_bojar Send a message via AIM to k_bojar

gotta love the way this pecker head only gives crap to kids....

Its amazing, I've been watcing David drive for a couple of years - and NO ONE aid anything about him BEFORE he joined FT...Pretty interesting...

Sounds to me like its someone who's been turned down by Bill - and can't handle rejection like a mature adult...

IF you got a problem with Bill or Ryan, or Tom or David - be a man and say it too thier faces...if not, shut your mouth
Old 12-17-2006, 09:58 AM   #6438
Tech Rookie

Ok, first off. WHo the hell gets turned down by Bill? He picks up the crappiest and worst drivers in the area, IE Dave Young.
And 2nd - Dave Young has ben referred to the hack of Horsham RC from day one. Ask any of the regulars there. Everyone has known David is a horrible racer. Dave went on a mission to win because he knew he was slow compared to Larry. Dave's fast lap 12.7, Larry's fast lap 12.2. Hmmm thats a big difference if you ask me. So everyone stop defending little hack boy cry baby and move on to a different subject, unless you will all get embarrassed more.
Bill Douche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 10:09 AM   #6439
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to k_bojar Send a message via AIM to k_bojar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Douche
Ok, first off. WHo the hell gets turned down by Bill? He picks up the crappiest and worst drivers in the area, IE Dave Young.
And 2nd - Dave Young has ben referred to the hack of Horsham RC from day one. Ask any of the regulars there. Everyone has known David is a horrible racer. Dave went on a mission to win because he knew he was slow compared to Larry. Dave's fast lap 12.7, Larry's fast lap 12.2. Hmmm thats a big difference if you ask me. So everyone stop defending little hack boy cry baby and move on to a different subject, unless you will all get embarrassed more.
My point exactly, you chucklehead..Never once read anything about David's driving until he came here...hmmmmmmmmmm, pretty interesting if you ask me

and what's you're fast lap?? oh wait, I finally realize what you are...YOu're an armchair racer, someone who freely offers his (unwanted and unfounded) opinions because he knows he can't do any better...
Old 12-17-2006, 10:34 AM   #6440
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Sorry just trying to get to the bottom of this thanks !

Thank you for the help , maybe this will stop now !!!
Team Scream Racing Middle River Hobbies GQ AMERICA Diggity Designs Castle Creations ✦TheRCShack✦ www.castlecreations.comwww.teamscreamracing.com www.diggitydesigns.comhttp://www.gqproduct.comMini www.middleriverhobbies.comTom Brown The Rev 7 XRAY ✦ M05 Surfs Up DudeMiddle River Hobbies

Last edited by KAHUNA; 12-17-2006 at 10:52 AM.
KAHUNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 10:49 AM   #6441
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Yeah, so now its me? Smart... I didn't leave here until 1:00 in the morning last night and passed out when I got home. Ask cuffs, I was out in the track area the whole time stuff was being posted last night.

I don't think I need any justification, but hey, if you think it's me you're one smart cookie.

Anyone that was here last night can verify it wasn't me.

Cuffs, George, Ron, Zack.

Also, as far as David "hacking" Larry, sure he might have bumped him... but it was for the win. And if you didn't notice David waiting up after Larry fell back then obviously you are not too swift. David stopped waiting when George took him out after the spiral section and Larry got stuck on his roof.

Talking to my brother in such a manner is one thing, but assaulting everyone else? Funny.

Nice try, not me.
Travis Repp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 11:26 AM   #6442
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 244 (99%+)

God, you people have nothing better to do?
Fred Perkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 12:02 PM   #6443
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to L.Fairtrace

Alright whoever is doing that, no need. Its all good. Dont clutter up this thread anymore with crap.

George didn't do anything, David has a different racing style than me and will be treated accordingly in the future. David and I are lovely we race every week.

Toy cars people.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

180 and 360 Raceway. Best on the East Coast. Take your pick
L.Fairtrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 12:04 PM   #6444
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 244 (99%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Fairtrace
Back to your regulartly scheduled programming.

Fred Perkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 12:20 PM   #6445
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Thanks Larry for coming out & stating the facts..You are a class act...hope you can make it to MIMIS..whoever this is has to hide behind screen names please tell tell us who you are. I am a FullThrottle driver & I will admit I am not a great driver..just the director of the ORL2..but I am learning,thanks to fellow drivers like Bill,Fred Scooby & other drivers of the ORL2 that help me out..I THANK YOU!! What you are doing is not good for you or the sport..Bill & Fullthrottle sponsored the ORL2 all summer with lots of door prizes..thanks Bill..as far as fullthrottle pulling out of the orl2 is a company decision..I have to do what I have to do as a Series director to get more people involed in the program.We just picked up Power Push & Parma within the last week..I feel the ORL2 is getting bigger & better as we go on with more & more sponsors comming on board to help..thanks to ALL the ORL2 followers & sponsors & hope to see lots more @ the next ORL2 race at MIMIS in Jan!!!
Dave Mahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 02:12 PM   #6446
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Whats up Bill, had a good day yesterday. Looks like everyone else did too. Sent some boys home crying to their computers.....NICE

TEKIN
RC AMERICA/XRAY/HUDY
heathl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 04:49 PM   #6447
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to R.Dalnogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Douche
Ok, first off. WHo the hell gets turned down by Bill? He picks up the crappiest and worst drivers in the area.

If thats so ture then you must be a pretty shitty driver to get turned down, and a puss because you afraid to post your real name. Thats why no none takes you seriously, because if all the stuff you say is true then you would be a man and put your real name, not hide behind your prank names. So grow a pair and come back when you decide to tell us who you are.

and stop worrying about what happens to other people, if there was a problem they can deal with it, just like Larry did. I dont think he needs you to solve his problems.

ryan
R.Dalnogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 05:02 PM   #6448
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wyd

Damn Bill its getting ugly in here. Man I like to bust your chops when we go racing but this is pretty bad. Also fun to mess with Gatrbite but like he said we normally start all the crap.

Gatrbite we need to go riding sometime. Go up to TowerCity and check out some supercross racing.
Custom Works (Best Oval Cars around)
wyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 06:24 PM   #6449
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)

the race at trackside mikes home track he TQ 19T AND TQed mod tourning

they are on the mains now good job mike , looks like the motors still have some rip left
Old 12-17-2006, 06:35 PM   #6450
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to blast

I went too Mimis today for some track time and got the T2 handeling pretty good. I'm happy now with this setup just need too get those turns down i'll be in good shape for Jan. 6th. Motors and those 4200s were strong all day.
<>< <>< <>< ><> ><> ><>
A Master key can open any lock, but a lock that can be open by any key is an sloppy lock.
blast is offline   Reply With Quote