R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-05-2006, 12:29 AM   #4546
Tech Addict
 
moparsrule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On your mama's couch
Posts: 625
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Bill email

Steve email
moparsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 04:59 AM   #4547
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Rockville, MD
Posts: 5,058
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moparsrule
Bill email

Steve email
you have email back
__________________
Steve Walter
Sweep Racing USA/ Speed Passion USA/ Karens Famous Cookies (Transporter)
SRW141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 05:13 AM   #4548
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Rockville, MD
Posts: 5,058
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Barry
Fred, Paul, You guys ready for the Draft? 90 minutes !!!
So, how did the draft go last night?
__________________
Steve Walter
Sweep Racing USA/ Speed Passion USA/ Karens Famous Cookies (Transporter)
SRW141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 05:17 AM   #4549
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Rockville, MD
Posts: 5,058
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Team Driver's:
There will be a updated Product list out this week. Just about done adding all the items to it. Keep your eyes on your emails. Probably Thursday.
__________________
Steve Walter
Sweep Racing USA/ Speed Passion USA/ Karens Famous Cookies (Transporter)
SRW141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 07:32 AM   #4550
Tech Apprentice
 
tmdriverwannabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: indianola Iowa
Posts: 67
Talking Off road rules!LOL

Ok, heres the results from the first use of the Full Throttle HP! We raced at the Hobby haven off road shootout on saturday, unfortunatley we only got to race 3 quals in stock classes and 2 in mod before we got rained out, trophys were passed out by qualifying order which sucks cuz i always run better in themains LOL Heres the results" Tyler qualified and took 2nd in novice, Josh qualified 10th in stock truck(over 20 entries) and 10th in stock buggy in his first attempt at regular classes at a trophy race, I qualified 3rd in stock buggy 1.2 sec out of first, 2nd in mod truck less than a second out, and 4th in mod buggy only 3 sec off tq. The full throttle co-27 stock motors were awesome and the fastest there, everyone was asking what kind of a motor it was and where i got em! They even tech'd mine after first qualifier cuz they thought it was illegal!LOL thats what fast motors and batts will get ya, thanks again for the awesome horsepower bill, cant wait for chillicothe next month to put it on display again.
tmdriverwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 07:38 AM   #4551
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Rockville, MD
Posts: 5,058
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Great job. Keep on showing them what Full Throttle is made of. You will get them next time. That's what I like about indoor racing. No rain. We had a big race rained out this year. It sucks.


Quote:
Originally Posted by tmdriverwannabe
Ok, heres the results from the first use of the Full Throttle HP! We raced at the Hobby haven off road shootout on saturday, unfortunatley we only got to race 3 quals in stock classes and 2 in mod before we got rained out, trophys were passed out by qualifying order which sucks cuz i always run better in themains LOL Heres the results" Tyler qualified and took 2nd in novice, Josh qualified 10th in stock truck(over 20 entries) and 10th in stock buggy in his first attempt at regular classes at a trophy race, I qualified 3rd in stock buggy 1.2 sec out of first, 2nd in mod truck less than a second out, and 4th in mod buggy only 3 sec off tq. The full throttle co-27 stock motors were awesome and the fastest there, everyone was asking what kind of a motor it was and where i got em! They even tech'd mine after first qualifier cuz they thought it was illegal!LOL thats what fast motors and batts will get ya, thanks again for the awesome horsepower bill, cant wait for chillicothe next month to put it on display again.
__________________
Steve Walter
Sweep Racing USA/ Speed Passion USA/ Karens Famous Cookies (Transporter)
SRW141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 07:47 AM   #4552
Tech Apprentice
 
tmdriverwannabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: indianola Iowa
Posts: 67
Thumbs up

yeah, our next race is indoors in chillicothe, mo its where 2004 stock nats were held, awesome facility and u can run slicks at least half the timelol it s awesome and thanks
tmdriverwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 09:02 AM   #4553
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 958
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Full Throttle did well this past weekend in OVAL!!!!! I said OVAL. I ran 19turn and qualified 6th, finished 2nd in the A. I loaned my other car to my buddy Joe who has not touched an oval car since 1991. He qualified 5th and finshed 3rd in A stock. Full Throttle showed well there.
Jamie Hanson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 10:08 AM   #4554
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: maryland
Posts: 3,972
Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Hanson
Full Throttle did well this past weekend in OVAL!!!!! I said OVAL. I ran 19turn and qualified 6th, finished 2nd in the A. I loaned my other car to my buddy Joe who has not touched an oval car since 1991. He qualified 5th and finshed 3rd in A stock. Full Throttle showed well there.
good job jamie next time call me when you race oval i have a set up for the 19t
may give you more rip see you sunday them x-motors will rock dude
__________________
comming soon MOTORHEAD RC MOTORSPORTS...........
BILL.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 10:15 AM   #4555
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 958
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Well Bill,
I have a choice to make buddy. I can run the sedan race this weekend, or go run the ORL (Oval) race at Mushroom bowl. It is going to be all stock.
Jamie Hanson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 10:17 AM   #4556
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: maryland
Posts: 3,972
Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default

also i want to thank you all for the e-mails and all the kind words you say about my product , like i have sayed befor i may not be the best tuner out there but, but i take a lot of time and hard work to give you the best product
to my customer's and team drivers. and it will alway be that way matter how big i get , hell i been 5'4 since 8th grade
__________________
comming soon MOTORHEAD RC MOTORSPORTS...........
BILL.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 10:19 AM   #4557
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: maryland
Posts: 3,972
Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Hanson
Well Bill,
I have a choice to make buddy. I can run the sedan race this weekend, or go run the ORL (Oval) race at Mushroom bowl. It is going to be all stock.
well i realy like for you to come to the the charity race you realy dont want to miss this one
__________________
comming soon MOTORHEAD RC MOTORSPORTS...........
BILL.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 10:21 AM   #4558
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: maryland
Posts: 3,972
Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default

my cell got wet i will go get it fixed tonight if you need me e-mail me please

dam ran they made me move cars in this
__________________
comming soon MOTORHEAD RC MOTORSPORTS...........
BILL.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 12:05 PM   #4559
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: maryland
Posts: 3,972
Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default

ok guys looks like the DARKSIDE has found the FULLTHROTTLE home

12 scale in the house

thanks Eric
__________________
comming soon MOTORHEAD RC MOTORSPORTS...........
BILL.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 01:01 PM   #4560
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Colorado, Above The Rest
Posts: 992
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL.D
ok guys looks like the DARKSIDE has found the FULLTHROTTLE home

12 scale in the house

thanks Eric
Give Haynes a call for set-up & assembly info

-E
__________________
Team BSR
Team Power Push
Protoform Race Bodies
KSKT Racing - #1 in SK Racing Chassis
Darkside Motorsports - "WE ARE WHAT'S NEXT." - www.darksidems.com
THE DARKSIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
fullthrottle 3800s sale BILL.D Other Items: For Sale/Trade or Wanted to Buy 4 01-25-2009 09:23 PM
FULLTHROTTLE CARPET CHAMPIONSHIPS BILL.D Racing Forum 380 11-12-2008 07:03 PM
Fullthrottle Motor sports RC MARKET Buyer/Seller dispute and Feedback discussion forum 6 09-20-2008 03:01 AM
2007 fullthrottle motorsports onroad CHAMPIONSHIP'S BILL.D Racing Forum 445 06-12-2007 09:33 AM
fullthrottle motorsports 3800s blow out sale BILL.D R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 2 07-20-2006 11:41 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 09:47 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net