Fullthrottle Motorsports

You're on Page 230 of 828
Go to
  • Quote: I think mike eats his boogers!!!!

Notice my pit space was unoccupied. Must have been working on bobs car!!!

Oh wait I AM WORKING ON BOBS CAR!!!!

Bill,
    YOu gave me a BROKEN MOTOR FAN!!!! YOU THIEF!!!!
    Was it a good one Mike?

yup he was doing his voodoo on my car...hey why were there extra screws when you were done

My motor fan lasted 3 laps. I think I need to find a replacement fan (Novak or Much More)
  • 5VDC 30MM X 30MM X 10MM 1.1CFM DC BRUSHLESS BLOWER IN ALUMINUM FRAME

Sunon B0503AFB2-8 micro dc brushless blower features long life ball bearings and 5" stripped/tinned leads. Excellent micro-cooler starting point for hobbyists and small oems. Patented design. CSA, UL, TUV and CE approvals (see spec sheet - click the "more info" icon). 5" stripped/tinned leads. For large qty purchases , please call 514 739 8723. $6.95 Ea/10, $5.75 Ea/50, $5.50 Ea/100, $4.75 Ea/500. 836 in stock GA270

http://www.73.com/a/0056.shtml -- about 3/4 of the way down the page on the left....search for 30mm on the page...
  • EVERCOOL 30x30x7mm 5v Fan - Model EC3007M05CA

Product Specifications
    Dimension: 30X30X7 mm
    Speed: 8000 rpm
    Air Flow: 2.95 CFM
    Noise Level: <21 dBA
    Voltage: 5 V

http://www.jab-tech.com/EVERCOOL-30x...A-pr-2926.html

This one has a little better air flow (2.95 CFM vs 1.1 CFM on the first one) but is probably not as durable since it is all plastic design...
  • 5VDC 45MM X 45MM X 10.5MM 8CFM FAN

Sunon KDE0545PFS1-8 with lubricated sleeve bearing system. 11" stripped/tinned leads. UL, CSA, CE and TUV approvals. Orig. packaging. Made in Taiwan. $8.95 Ea/10, $7.95 Ea/25, $6.95 Ea/50. 146 in stock

http://www.73.com/a/0056.shtml (also on the left side about 3/4 of the way down)

This one is bigger but delivers 8 CFM, which is alot of air to the motor...and remember you will be pumping 6 volts to it through the BEC or if you go direct to your battery 7.2 volts....
  • John you are the man, you know what we need, just make it happen skippy (yes Fred I stole your line )
  • Actually I just found another company online that has some seriously high CFM fans, I just sent them an email to find out pricing and such...
  • just remember that last one is a bit big for the heat sinks...we only had 30mm remember
  • I have ways of making it fit
  • Ok, looks like I have a line on some 40 and 30mm high CFM fans, we will see...Hoping to make the purchase today and get them shipped out. Probably won't have them until after Hawaii...
  • dont forget guy's we have some alsome 38s in and 4200s
  • Quote: Ok, looks like I have a line on some 40 and 30mm high CFM fans, we will see...Hoping to make the purchase today and get them shipped out. Probably won't have them until after Hawaii...

Hawaii! They race in Hawaii!

Hawaii is a great place. I went there years ago for a Naval stop.
  • Heading there for a conference with the wife...
  • S U R G E !
    What's wrong with your phone Dawg (HillBilly) !
    Talking to much ! Trying to cut back !
  • Well the new car should be here next week...let's find out how good this T2 really is.
  • Quote: Well the new car should be here next week...let's find out how good this T2 really is.
    WOW no more Schumacher?