R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-04-2006, 11:57 AM   #3166
Tech Elite
 
RCFREAK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: MEMBER OF THE "MWC" Mimi Wong Clan
Posts: 2,412
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

HAPPY 4TH PEOPLE!!

BE SAFE AND SEE YA SOON!!

ARV
__________________
Arv.
EA MOTORSPORTS// KO PROPO// ORCA// 180 RACEWAY
RCFREAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 12:25 PM   #3167
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: maryland
Posts: 3,972
Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default

back at you arv
__________________
comming soon MOTORHEAD RC MOTORSPORTS...........
BILL.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 12:28 PM   #3168
Tech Elite
 
Mike Haynes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Area 51
Posts: 3,699
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

O yea, a day off, how sweet.....does it look like i have been busy?

LOL
Attached Thumbnails
Fullthrottle  Motorsports-p1020278.jpg  
__________________
Team Associated - Reedy Power - Sweep - Protoform - TQ Wire - Lacher paint
Mike Haynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 12:36 PM   #3169
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,365
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

That's just wrong....clean your room boy LOL
__________________
Tekno|JConcepts|TeamTrinity|BOOMrc
Bob Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 12:52 PM   #3170
Tech Champion
 
Kwikvdub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 5,972
Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Kwikvdub
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcracingkid
O yea, a day off, how sweet.....does it look like i have been busy?

LOL
__________________
Alex Valdes

TQRacing / 360 v2 RC Raceway / Team Downgrade Designs
Kwikvdub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 01:54 PM   #3171
Tech Elite
 
Mike Haynes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Area 51
Posts: 3,699
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

The touring cars are now stcked up ont he table and my 12th is being frankenstined...LOL

Drinks and dremel...whata combo
__________________
Team Associated - Reedy Power - Sweep - Protoform - TQ Wire - Lacher paint
Mike Haynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 01:59 PM   #3172
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Downingtown, PA
Posts: 5,792
Trader Rating: 244 (99%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcracingkid
O yea, a day off, how sweet.....does it look like i have been busy?

LOL
Can I just have half?
Fred Perkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 02:17 PM   #3173
Tech Elite
 
Mike Haynes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Area 51
Posts: 3,699
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Which half?
__________________
Team Associated - Reedy Power - Sweep - Protoform - TQ Wire - Lacher paint
Mike Haynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 02:33 PM   #3174
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Downingtown, PA
Posts: 5,792
Trader Rating: 244 (99%+)
Default

What ever half of your stuff your not using!!! LOL
Fred Perkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 05:23 PM   #3175
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: maryland
Posts: 3,972
Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default

i will take the car on the right
__________________
comming soon MOTORHEAD RC MOTORSPORTS...........
BILL.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 05:36 PM   #3176
Tech Elite
 
Mike Haynes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Area 51
Posts: 3,699
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Na you dont want that car, its my friends jrx, he destyoyed it n needs it fixed, you should have asked about one of the 2 ont he left...LOL

My mini lst is up on the top right, it runs pretty well for a lil monster truck.
__________________
Team Associated - Reedy Power - Sweep - Protoform - TQ Wire - Lacher paint
Mike Haynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 06:15 PM   #3177
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,365
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Hey Mike, weather for Sat and Sunday does not look good so far.....
__________________
Tekno|JConcepts|TeamTrinity|BOOMrc
Bob Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 06:25 PM   #3178
Tech Elite
 
Mike Haynes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Area 51
Posts: 3,699
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Barry
Hey Mike, weather for Sat and Sunday does not look good so far.....

__________________
Team Associated - Reedy Power - Sweep - Protoform - TQ Wire - Lacher paint
Mike Haynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 06:48 PM   #3179
Tech Elite
 
L.Fairtrace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 3,772
Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to L.Fairtrace
Default

I see 20 percent chance of rain. Thats 80 percent chance of no rain.
__________________
Awesomatix USA - EaMotorsports - RocheUSA - MonTech - Sanwa - BSR Racing Tires - TQ Wire - Solaris Racing Tires - Side Piece Racing

180 and 360 Raceway. Best on the East Coast. Take your pick
L.Fairtrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 06:52 PM   #3180
Tech Elite
 
Mike Haynes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Area 51
Posts: 3,699
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Bob's glass is half empty, Larry's is half full, and mine is bigger then it needs to be I like Larry's glass tho
__________________
Team Associated - Reedy Power - Sweep - Protoform - TQ Wire - Lacher paint
Mike Haynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
fullthrottle 3800s sale BILL.D Other Items: For Sale/Trade or Wanted to Buy 4 01-25-2009 09:23 PM
FULLTHROTTLE CARPET CHAMPIONSHIPS BILL.D Racing Forum 380 11-12-2008 07:03 PM
Fullthrottle Motor sports RC MARKET Buyer/Seller dispute and Feedback discussion forum 6 09-20-2008 03:01 AM
2007 fullthrottle motorsports onroad CHAMPIONSHIP'S BILL.D Racing Forum 445 06-12-2007 09:33 AM
fullthrottle motorsports 3800s blow out sale BILL.D R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 2 07-20-2006 11:41 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 07:07 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net