Cool Can Fan Talk

Old 07-26-2005, 12:32 PM
  #46  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
 
TheCoolCanFanMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Watford
Posts: 1,738
Default

Originally Posted by pops
I wired up a Yokomo BD with a switch directly to the ESC. This way I can turn on and off the fans when needed.
Hi Pops
Did I sell that BD CCF to you ?
I know of a couple of people that have wired it to a switch like you have done, that way there is no need to remove it, one of the guys is Gavin Clinch
Malc (SLIM)
By the way, were did you get that avitar please

Last edited by Trakside Trucke; 07-26-2005 at 12:46 PM.
TheCoolCanFanMan is offline  
Old 07-26-2005, 01:01 PM
  #47  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,197
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Trakside Trucke
Hi Pops
Did I sell that BD CCF to you ?
I know of a couple of people that have wired it to a switch like you have done, that way there is no need to remove it, one of the guys is Gavin Clinch
Malc (SLIM)
By the way, were did you get that avitar please
Yes, I bought that off your e-bay store about 2 weeks ago.
I copied the avitar from someone else who had it on this site. I just copied it and put it in my pictures, then down loaded it later.
pops is offline  
Old 07-26-2005, 01:54 PM
  #48  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
 
TheCoolCanFanMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Watford
Posts: 1,738
Default

Originally Posted by pops
Yes, I bought that off your e-bay store about 2 weeks ago.
I copied the avitar from someone else who had it on this site. I just copied it and put it in my pictures, then down loaded it later.
So your Russel then
Did it fit as it should have, and what do you think of its performance?
How long did it take to reach you please? as I have another guy that I have sent a CCF to and wants to know how long before it reaches him
Cheers Malc
TheCoolCanFanMan is offline  
Old 07-26-2005, 02:52 PM
  #49  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,197
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Trakside Trucke
So your Russel then
Did it fit as it should have, and what do you think of its performance?
How long did it take to reach you please? as I have another guy that I have sent a CCF to and wants to know how long before it reaches him
Cheers Malc
Yes
It took about 5 days. It fit perfectly, we haven't run the car yet, but with a belt car I think the double fan will work better than a single fan. I will let you know how it works after we run it next week.
pops is offline  
Old 07-26-2005, 03:07 PM
  #50  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (4)
 
TryHard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 5,379
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Hey Pops, no offence, but isn't the belt ment to go under the tensioner?
Attached Thumbnails Cool Can Fan Talk-img_0543.jpg  
TryHard is offline  
Old 07-26-2005, 03:35 PM
  #51  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,197
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by TryHard
Hey Pops, no offence, but isn't the belt ment to go under the tensioner?
Yes, it does, I just changed the spur gear and I moved it out of the way to work on wiring the on off switch. Thanks
pops is offline  
Old 07-26-2005, 03:37 PM
  #52  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (4)
 
TryHard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 5,379
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

ahh, ok... thought I'd point it out just in case
TryHard is offline  
Old 07-26-2005, 08:19 PM
  #53  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,197
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by TryHard
ahh, ok... thought I'd point it out just in case
good eyes, I was distracted by the avatar...
pops is offline  
Old 07-27-2005, 06:47 AM
  #54  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (4)
 
TryHard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 5,379
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

it is mesmerising....
TryHard is offline  
Old 07-27-2005, 07:02 AM
  #55  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
 
TheCoolCanFanMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Watford
Posts: 1,738
Default

Originally Posted by TryHard
it is mesmerising....
you right there tryhard, ive had to get a stronger prescription for me specs
Pops what site did you get that from PLEAASEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
TheCoolCanFanMan is offline  
Old 07-27-2005, 07:44 AM
  #56  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,197
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Trakside Trucke
you right there tryhard, ive had to get a stronger prescription for me specs
Pops what site did you get that from PLEAASEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
Off this site, just copy it and it's yours.
pops is offline  
Old 07-27-2005, 07:52 AM
  #57  
Tech Elite
 
MR JOLLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell
Posts: 4,762
Default

Malc
all you have to do is ;;right click mouse button & save picture to `My pictures` File
simple life should be simple & not VATish
MR JOLLY is offline  
Old 07-27-2005, 07:58 AM
  #58  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,197
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by MR JOLLY
Malc
all you have to do is ;;right click mouse button & save picture to `My pictures` File
simple life should be simple & not VATish
Not that is something... 6 of them in a row...
pops is offline  
Old 07-27-2005, 08:13 AM
  #59  
Tech Elite
 
MR JOLLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell
Posts: 4,762
Default

i`m just going to the rest room
MR JOLLY is offline  
Old 07-27-2005, 08:37 AM
  #60  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
 
TheCoolCanFanMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Watford
Posts: 1,738
Default

man this is killing me
TheCoolCanFanMan is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.