Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cool Can Fan Talk

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 12:07 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by TheCoolCanFanMan
Cheers for that Nathan, not being a stock boy wa not aware that it was an old school motor, but have to say it was pretty quick and could have geared it higher at least anoth 2 teeth to a 29. Im going to try my luck @ Leyton Buzzard tomoz with the likes of Adam Smith, Dave Ringsel, and many other quick 27t boys. Do you fancy a trot out tomoz Boost? or do you have to keep her sweet in the week to play at the weekend at Wodson & C/W
Cheers Malc

I want to see the bond film, as I was NOT a fan of te previous bond, Mr Smug my Mrs called him and as for no salty pop corn, well......... I would of sued for unfare treatment of the pallet
Where is this Local track track and I might come play
Old 11-20-2006, 12:23 PM
Tech Regular

Cheers for that Nathan, not being a stock boy wa not aware that it was an old school motor, but have to say it was pretty quick and could have geared it higher at least anoth 2 teeth to a 29. Im going to try my luck @ Leyton Buzzard tomoz with the likes of Adam Smith, Dave Ringsel, and many other quick 27t boys. Do you fancy a trot out tomoz Boost? or do you have to keep her sweet in the week to play at the weekend at Wodson & C/W
Cheers Malc
could very well be up for that mate what times kick off? i was planing a week of intensive training on virtual rc but if i can get the real deal all the better!

Nathan i tried Daves set up on friday with some slight changes solid one way instead of spool and some in board toe out and the car felt awesome! Malc and me had some fun during practice and there was definately no body shouting LAPPIIIIIING!!!
Old 11-20-2006, 12:42 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Boosta
could very well be up for that mate what times kick off? i was planing a week of intensive training on virtual rc but if i can get the real deal all the better!

Nathan i tried Daves set up on friday with some slight changes solid one way instead of spool and some in board toe out and the car felt awesome! Malc and me had some fun during practice and there was definately no body shouting LAPPIIIIIING!!!
Good to hear mate

Just need to get myself a pass for tomorrow and Im there
Old 11-20-2006, 04:48 PM
Tech Master

Yea Yea Yea but you know the reason no punch in that motor I was running. Hopefully I will get my Team Scream Atlas motors before Friday and then I might be shouting lapppppiinnngggg

With regards to tomorrow nights racing. Its @Leyton Buzzard and they onlt run stock coz of the size of the hall they run in but a very friendly and well run club. I am meeting with Nathan at 5.30 tomoz at the Watford area, what do you ned to get there? post code? or do you want to meet up and have our selves a convoy big buddies 10 four, there a bear in the air and a fly in my soup, sorry about that I got carried away a bit Just let me know what you want to do boosta
Cheers Malc
Old 11-21-2006, 12:10 AM
Tech Regular

Yea Yea Yea but you know the reason no punch in that motor I was running. Hopefully I will get my Team Scream Atlas motors before Friday and then I might be shouting lapppppiinnngggg

With regards to tomorrow nights racing. Its @Leyton Buzzard and they onlt run stock coz of the size of the hall they run in but a very friendly and well run club. I am meeting with Nathan at 5.30 tomoz at the Watford area, what do you ned to get there? post code? or do you want to meet up and have our selves a convoy big buddies 10 four, there a bear in the air and a fly in my soup, sorry about that I got carried away a bit Just let me know what you want to do boosta
Cheers Malc
Roger that rubber duckie thats a big ten four!! probably easier if you can give the postcode mate. Those motors did they have a few in stock ? i wouldn't mind getting another one for the weekend.
Old 11-21-2006, 05:01 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hello boys and girls, just thought i would put my club hat on and help with a wee link

http://www.lormcc.com/

Be nice to see some new faces there
Old 11-21-2006, 07:49 AM
Tech Addict

Roger that rubber duckie thats a big ten four!! probably easier if you can give the postcode mate. Those motors did they have a few in stock ? i wouldn't mind getting another one for the weekend.
Come play tonight Dion cant wait for you to say lapping to malc
Old 11-21-2006, 04:08 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Nathan Parker
Come play tonight Dion cant wait for you to say lapping to malc
LAPPING MALC LAPPING YOU AGAIN MALC LAPPING LAPPING YES YOU AGAIN MALC LAPPING

I`m sure Malc will tell you all he had car trouble tonight and its true once sorted he would of only heard me say "LAPPING TWICE"

Shame you couldn`t make it Boosta
Old 11-22-2006, 12:53 AM
Tech Regular

I`m sure Malc will tell you all he had car trouble tonight and its true once sorted he would of only heard me say "LAPPING TWICE"

Was gutted i couldn't make all up until my boss suggested we go to spearmint rhino!! OI OI!!!
what happened with the car Malc diff again?
just got confirmation through for a course work are sending me on and sods law it runs over the weekends of Rug racers rnd 3 and CW rnd 2 so going to miss both GUTTED!!
Old 11-22-2006, 01:02 AM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Boosta
YGPM (last one)
Old 11-22-2006, 01:20 AM
Tech Master

YEA YEA YEA typical, build a car that was awsome on Sunday only to crash it last night thensecond round steering locked out still not sure whats going on there so will tear it down tonight.

Nathan, I would expec t nothing less than for you to say lapping on a 8.5 second lap, as you know you are very FAST driver, but even you admited how good my car looked as I lapped al the field in the C, yes C, final, but the time I got was good enough to be in the A,

Shame you could not of been there Boosta, as I could have LLLLAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG TO AT LEAST ONE PERSON

Oh and welcome lolly to our COOL thread. By the way there aint NO reason you can't come to the next round of RR

Malc THE NOT CALLING LLLLAAAAAAAAPPPPPIIIIINNNNGGGG TO NATHAN MAN
Old 11-22-2006, 01:31 AM
Tech Regular

YEA YEA YEA typical, build a car that was awsome on Sunday only to crash it last night thensecond round steering locked out still not sure whats going on there so will tear it down tonight.

Nathan, I would expec t nothing less than for you to say lapping on a 8.5 second lap, as you know you are very FAST driver, but even you admited how good my car looked as I lapped al the field in the C, yes C, final, but the time I got was good enough to be in the A,

Shame you could not of been there Boosta, as I could have LLLLAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG TO AT LEAST ONE PERSON

Oh and welcome lolly to our COOL thread. By the way there aint NO reason you can't come to the next round of RR

Malc THE NOT CALLING LLLLAAAAAAAAPPPPPIIIIINNNNGGGG TO NATHAN MAN
Yeah was a little gutted i couldn't make it but was LLLLLAAAAAPPPINNNNNG it up at the Rhino !!! damn i didn't realise the human body could bend like that AWESOME
Old 11-22-2006, 01:35 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by wide_mouth_frog
Hello boys and girls, just thought i would put my club hat on and help with a wee link

http://www.lormcc.com/

Be nice to see some new faces there
Hi Adam
Good attendence in your club, 40 drivers Was a bit hectic though, and trust me to pick the night you had your AGM
Malc
You are more than welcome as are other to place bits and bobs about ANYTHING RC related on this thread
Old 11-22-2006, 01:37 AM
Tech Master

Yeah was a little gutted i couldn't make it but was LLLLLAAAAAPPPINNNNNG it up at the Rhino !!! damn i didn't realise the human body could bend like that AWESOME
Glad I weren't ther mate, don't think they would appreciate somone shouting out LLLAAAAAPPPPPPIIIIINNNNGGGG as I would of got a SSSSSSLLLLLAAAAPPPPPPPPPPIIIIING

Malc
Old 11-22-2006, 01:48 AM
Tech Master

Just to let peeps know that the CCF for the 007 will be in stock as from next week
Cheers Malc THE CAN MAN

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.