Search

Cool Can Fan Talk

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2006, 01:17 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by gonzo416
when is the T2 007 fans coming out?
Hi
Just waiting on conformation from PTR that the trial one I sent him fits then I will go into production with yet another CCF to add to the list
Cheers Malc
Old 11-17-2006, 12:00 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by TheCoolCanFanMan
Hi
Just waiting on conformation from PTR that the trial one I sent him fits then I will go into production with yet another CCF to add to the list
Cheers Malc
Malc will the t2 fan go straight onto the 007 or will it need modding? A little birdie let slip that Santa's got one in his sack for me! (No i don't mean what your thinking !!)
Cheers Boosta
Old 11-17-2006, 03:42 AM
Tech Regular

Default T2'007 CoolCanFan

To all that are interested in the coolcanfan for the 007. The fan is with me now and I will be advising Malc today about its suitablity for the new xray.

Please bear with malc on this one as the british postal service has not provided there usual speedy service!
Old 11-18-2006, 06:13 AM
Tech Regular

Malc

YGPM m8
Old 11-18-2006, 11:06 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by part-time racer
To all that are interested in the coolcanfan for the 007. The fan is with me now and I will be advising Malc today about its suitablity for the new xray.

Please bear with malc on this one as the british postal service has not provided there usual speedy service!
Old 11-19-2006, 02:16 AM
Tech Regular

YGPM CCF sorry just wanted to do that once!
Old 11-19-2006, 10:19 AM
Tech Regular

Default Pictures of Old

Look what I found when i was looking at some old pages on the c-s thread.
Attached Thumbnails Cool Can Fan Talk-pics-030.jpg  
Old 11-19-2006, 10:55 AM
Tech Regular

looks like this threads been moved! Not good.
Old 11-19-2006, 10:59 AM
Tech Addict

Does look this way Richard

I do hope The C* thread gets the same treatment or removed and Start a new fresh look one for all the good stuff happening over here in the UK

Last edited by Nathan Parker; 11-19-2006 at 12:04 PM.
Old 11-19-2006, 11:53 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Nathan Parker

I do hope The CS thread gets the same treatment or removed and Start a new fresh look one for all the good stuff happening over here in the UK
Hi Guy's
Not to sure what's happened here but I assume that someone has said something and has told all of one side of a story Still we press on with the more important things in life eh
Went to Milton Keynes today, and played in the stock class, second time out ever in stock, and really enjoyed it I have to say, It was a really tight track, and the car that I built from 3, JRX-S's was on it all day. Got the fastest lap, the fastest average lap, and most laps but only got 2nd on the grid in the A, because of the way they work out the final placings. Basically they take and average from your 2 best qualies, and that's what gives you your position. managed to win the first final and come 2nd in the 2nd final, so won the meet overall. What brushes do peeps use in a PK2 please
Old 11-19-2006, 11:56 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by TheCoolCanFanMan
Hi Guy's
Not to sure what's happened here but I assume that someone has said something and has told all of one side of a story Still we press on with the more important things in life eh
Went to Milton Keynes today, and played in the stock class, second time out ever in stock, and really enjoyed it I have to say, It was a really tight track, and the car that I built from 3, JRX-S's was on it all day. Got the fastest lap, the fastest average lap, and most laps but only got 2nd on the grid in the A, because of the way they work out the final placings. Basically they take and average from your 2 best qualies, and that's what gives you your position. managed to win the first final and come 2nd in the 2nd final, so won the meet overall. What brushes do peeps use in a PK2 please
Well done that man

P2K thats old school mate

I would Highly recomend one of the new VEGA X stocks or VEGA CO27s
Old 11-19-2006, 12:02 PM
Tech Master

I do hope The CS thread gets the same treatment or removed and Start a new fresh look one for all the good stuff happening over here in the UK
Nathan! please no swearing (cs) on this (MY) thread Cheers Malc THE SLIGHTLY CONFUSED MAN

I was looking to play somewere today indoors, but when I went onto the BRCA site, I was amazed to find there is no club that races on Sundays within a couple of hours drive from Watford other than MK which by the way is a very well run and friendly club, and will probly do the rest of the series, as I not able to do carpet wars this time round.
Cheers Malc
Old 11-19-2006, 03:40 PM
Tech Regular

I to was looking for somewhere to play today but I couldn't find anything?
Just been to see the new Bond film. Not sure about this one. No naked women in the titles and not enough fast cars (1 X DBS very nice) for my liking. Still I can't complain to much as it was the first film the wife and me have gone to see at the pictures in about 18 months!!! And they didn't have any salted popcorn
Old 11-20-2006, 04:26 AM
Tech Regular

I do hope The C* thread gets the same treatment or removed and Start a new fresh look one for all the good stuff happening over here in the UK
I agree with that one, then maybe his lordship will cool his jets a little bit (wishful thinking me thinks)
Old 11-20-2006, 11:56 AM
Tech Master

Well done that man

P2K thats old school mate

I would Highly recomend one of the new VEGA X stocks or VEGA CO27s
Cheers for that Nathan, not being a stock boy wa not aware that it was an old school motor, but have to say it was pretty quick and could have geared it higher at least anoth 2 teeth to a 29. Im going to try my luck @ Leyton Buzzard tomoz with the likes of Adam Smith, Dave Ringsel, and many other quick 27t boys. Do you fancy a trot out tomoz Boost? or do you have to keep her sweet in the week to play at the weekend at Wodson & C/W
Cheers Malc

I want to see the bond film, as I was NOT a fan of te previous bond, Mr Smug my Mrs called him and as for no salty pop corn, well......... I would of sued for unfare treatment of the pallet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.